Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? (972 Views)

AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by Tolexander: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
invited to a Christ Apostolic Church for a praise night, there i saw some guys also on invitation by nobody(mogbo moya)
the woship and praise song started and the guys stad tearing azonto, kukere and alingo, the other members of the congregation who are regular members of the church just started focusing on them and shaking their heads.

Just wanna know if there is anything wrong in it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by enigmagu1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
ah tink.its not....its been happy in God's house.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by tpia5: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nobody wants to rebuke people anymore, everyone is too scared to say a word.

Thus, ungodliness, witchcraft, rowdiness, evil communication, bad manners, you name it, everything is given free rein.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by Tolexander: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
enigmagu1: ah tink.its not....its been happy in God's house.
yes o!
in the presence of God is where the fullest of Joy is!
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nothing wrong at all
How about brother Franklin and his makosa moves
You move however the spirit leads you
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by Image123(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is it right to praise ifa and amadioha in church?
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by holypower(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
enigmagu1: ah tink.its not....its been happy in God's house.

its not it oo. Dnt be over happy because it leads to sin and over happiness is sin. Frm been happy by dancing kukere,it will nw enter into boy-girl dance and it will totally end up in immorality
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by holypower(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Image123: Is it right to praise ifa and amadioha in church?

what concord has CHRIST with beliah? U cnt practise idolatry in the Church because Church is the body of CHRIST and not a shrine
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
tpia@:
Nobody wants to rebuke people anymore, everyone is too scared to say a word.

Thus, ungodliness, witchcraft, rowdiness, evil communication, bad manners, you name it, everything is given free rein.
i dont get your point lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by osaroodion(m): 4:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Brethren, this is where u all get it wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. What defines such is the song n not the dance. If the dance is a sin, which one person go kan use dey dance for church. What u dance is the matter n not the dance.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by ninja4life(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

what concord has CHRIST with beliah? U cnt practise idolatry in the Church because Church is the body of CHRIST and not a shrine
pls wats d relationship between beliah and dancing azonto,kukere and so on.i dont like dis kind of mentality.i also attend christ apostolic church(though am forced by my parent,ve got no choice) u will find hyprocrisy at its peak with the useless doctrines similar to dat of deeper life,in my church a lady cant wear earing,trousers etc saying its a sin and other rubbish doctrine.well a few weeks ago we are told in our church i.e cac dat dancing azonto is a sin and its a dance coming from satan.i was just shaking my head.i'm hoping to gain admission dis year to free myself from dis church.evrytime na revival time dat i ought to use to read i would be forced to go to prayer and dat does not improve my result and make it better dan those dancing azonto.i tire for all dis man made law which is smuggled into christianity and many people believed.i tire o
Re: Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? by holypower(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
ninja4life:
pls wats d relationship between beliah and dancing azonto,kukere and so on.i dont like dis kind of mentality.i also attend christ apostolic church(though am forced by my parent,ve got no choice) u will find hyprocrisy at its peak with the useless doctrines similar to dat of deeper life,in my church a lady cant wear earing,trousers etc saying its a sin and other rubbish doctrine.well a few weeks ago we are told in our church i.e cac dat dancing azonto is a sin and its a dance coming from satan.i was just shaking my head.i'm hoping to gain admission dis year to free myself from dis church.evrytime na revival time dat i ought to use to read i would be forced to go to prayer and dat does not improve my result and make it better dan those dancing azonto.i tire for all dis man made law which is smuggled into christianity and many people believed.i tire o

dear, read well before conclusion. I quoted someone's question. Image123 asked: Is it right to praise ifa and amadioha in church? I answered: what concord has CHRIST with beliah? U cnt
practise idolatry in the Church because Church is
the body of CHRIST and not a shrine.
That thing you think that is freeing yourself is just destroying your soul and entering in more bondage

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.O. Obadare's Burial / Pastor W. F Kumuyi Preaching Live On TV / Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.