Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (31896 Views)

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. / Nollywood Anita Joseph Caught Smoking Weed-photos / Court Orders Ndlea To Pay N25m Compensation To Baba Suwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ebucha: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2013
Weed photos: Tonto Dike risks 15-year jail term as NDLEA promises investigation

Controversial actress and aspiring musician, Tonto Dike may have gotten herself into trouble for posting photos of hemps on the social media, as she may be forced to answer some questions regarding the unlawful act.

This is as the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, on Friday said it would investigate the act.

Dikeh had on Thursday threw caption to the wind, posting a photograph of a wrapped weed and another which showed ‘Happy birthday POKO’ also formed with weed. She also added an inscription, “Mi smoke ganja, mi smoke weed, while my hatez smoke ma gossip.”
But NDLEA spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, speaking with the PUNCH, said the matter had been referred to the appropriate Department of the Agency and would be probed.

“Our attention has been drawn to the post quite frankly and I can tell you that action will be taken on it. The law is clear and NDLEA has been very clear on the issue. No one is permitted to sell, use, cultivate or encourage the use of Indian hemp in Nigeria. The weed is one of the banned narcotics in the country, Ofoyeju said.

“NDLEA Act Section 14 (b) states that any person who conspires with, aids, abets, counsels, attempts to commit or is an accessory to any act or offence referred to in this act shall be guilty of an offence under this act and liable on conviction to be sentenced to imprisonment for a term not less than 15 years and not exceeding 25 years.

“Investigation has not started as of now, but definitely, a step has to be taken on the matter. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse; so, it is obvious that the actress stands the risk of 15 years jail term. The appropriate Department is meeting on the issue for necessary action.”

The controversial diva, who shot to fame through her roles in Nollywood, is known for her several indecent acts, as well as love for drugs and alcohol.

The Future Awards in 2012 named her Actress of the Year.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/29/weed-photos-tonto-dike-risks-15-year-jail-term-as-ndlea-promises-investigation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=weed-photos-tonto-dike-risks-15-year-jail-term-as-ndlea-promises-investigation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ebucha: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2013
Poko is involve,front page CONFIRMED!

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Lollz(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2013
miss ganjer don enter!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by nairalad: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2013
They should hire me to strip search her. I know where she is likely to hide those ganja.

What is she trying to teach the young girls. Beetch!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Youngzedd(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Let the investigation start.

It's like Her rubbish song is making her go crazy. She will hear the sound this time around.

Aaaaah Tonto Dike matter! Front page granted.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2013
May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair
3. Nutritional value in food
4. Chase insects outta d house
5. Return to a normal state of health n free u frm anxiety

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland.

117 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Chanchit: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2013
Ijogz K: [size=16pt][bMay God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland. ][/b][/size]

Bros' abeg if e dey pain you, you still fit follow her go jail. Anyway I wish her a happy vacation in advance.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Ajibel(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2013
This lady iS who some 9ja babes look upto. All these acts are what she copies from European countries who have and iDolize celebs engaging iN such. iTs the desire of most Nigerians to be a celeb, appear on Tv buh when they get there, they forget their morals. iGuess she's trying to impress her "fans"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2013
When igbo become illegal 4 naija?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by CATCHYBLOGGER: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2013
MARK MY WORDS. SHE WILL GO SCOT-FREE! NO BE NAIJA WE DEY?

I THINK I LIKE HER.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ebucha: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ebucha: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER: MARK MY WORDS. SHE WILL GO SCOT-FREE! NO BE NAIJA WE DEY?

I THINK I LIKE HER GUTS.
If not for weed, she use to be very cute.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bestower: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2013
[quote
author=Ijogz K]May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name
is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it
is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams
kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and
given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my
security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically
see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front
page news

#teamsavenairaland.
[/quote]Your life is in danger and u need serious education.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Ellashow: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2013

I THINK I LIKE HER GUTS.

She's Rihanna wannabe
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by legalwealth(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2013
15 years or 50 years?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2013
I love Tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Policewoman(f): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2013

I THINK I LIKE HER GUTS.
There is no way they can tell if she was holding weed or something else..... That babe is just looking for attention.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2013
its photoshop tongue
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Policewoman(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2013
THE PICTURE IS EVEN PHOTOSHOPPED. Look at the hand holdng the weed closely. Mshewwww angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Freiburger(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
She ain't a real smoker, her rollin pappers are too fake. well, make dem remove some from that cash wey dey swell her head.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Reyspin(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
TONTO GO TO JAIL MEN NAIRALAND NO GO GET FRONT PAGE AGAIN NIYEN NAW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by johnwizey: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2013
ℓ̊ jus hpe Tonto will nt implicate me D̶̲̥̅̊ª† ℓ̊ sold the weed †Φ her

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Bishop4bella(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Negative effect of social network. Tonto pre-mature one
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by kevoh(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Nothing will happen all na initial gra-gra, I am not a fan of Tonto but she should just mellow as any false step can bring her crashing to below zero.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by oluMyderz(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Ogar.monday:
When igbo become illegal 4 naija?
This post has been hidden

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by deols(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2013
did she think she is Rihanna?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by olumaxi(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto has made d NL frontpage mor dan any other celeb..i fink we v to also investigate seun-tonto relatnshp

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by strangest(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Bullshait... how did they get the 15years? is she a dealer or what?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by olumaxi(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Freiburger: She ain't a real smoker, her rollin pappers are too fake, well make dem remove some from that cash wey dey swell her head.
good coment..i think u may also b useful to d NDLEA guys

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by devigblegble: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Pls tonto pass me the lighter make I smoke some weed joor nothing do you

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Opey4luv(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
New trend on twitter. #PokoinTrouble
This girl is just damn too controversial.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Very Good 4 her. Next time she will mind d tins she expose abt herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos / Basketmouth In A Twerking Competition With His Wife (Pics, Video) / Ogbonna Kanu's Son, Christopher Junior Pictured In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.