Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (31893 Views)

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. / Nollywood Anita Joseph Caught Smoking Weed-photos / Court Orders Ndlea To Pay N25m Compensation To Baba Suwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by caddylac(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
wen has it bcome a crime 2 display weeds?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Michael Sokoto: NDLEA wan kill frontpage tinz, Olohun maje! I kast & bind! angry
NDLEA pls leave our POKO alone & go & pay Baba Suwe his money!
Imagine the NDLEA crooks! I was expectin digital camera package dat I bought online, only 2 receive a letter 4 dayz later 4rm NDLEA dat I should present myself at their MMA office 4 both personality & package screenin! Smh 4 dem
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by delors(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
And to think this silly pancake girl has a foundation...Wannabee!

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ojialo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ijogz K: May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair
3. Nutritional value in food
4. Chase insects outta d house
5. Return to a normal state of health n free u frm anxiety

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland.
i dont c this as tru whoever that is circulating this is just tryin to make headline on the internet but hey the maximum sentence is 2 to 3 yrs but 15yrs hmmm i dont see this as ture, na murder she comit wey then go giv her 15yrs mek she go chop beans wey get heavy kokoro inside?.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by knash1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ijogz K: May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland.
Dont mind dem. go round the strizt of lagos and see how people hawk igbo. if dem won arrest den dey shud be prepare to arrest all naija artist. includin ganger master TERRY G.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by anishe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abi NDLEA oga at the top wan chop Tonto Dikeh Ponmo ni?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ojialo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2013

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair

#teamsavenairaland.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Flirtyfemi: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
You guys, tonto dikeh has denied the story oh, she says the marijuana photo was photo-shopped http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/the-maurijuana-photo-wasnt-real-see.html
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by onthefence: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
So you guys think the NDLEA can successfully prosecute her based on a picture she allegedly posted online? So if Psquare spreads baking powder on a table and pretends to be sniffing it, the NDLEA will come calling? How daft can we be? Nothing can be proven in court against Tonto abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by JeremyLawal: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
pop a molly and sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by damlawbaba(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
nairalad: They should hire me to strip search her. I know where she is likely to hide those ganja.

What is she trying to teach the young girls. Beetch!
which young girl.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by stanhezo: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
front page things and nothing more. NDLEA cant prove itshe did it. even if they do, those officers need to feed their children and that ends the case. no be naija we they
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by joshuaidibia(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chanchit:

Bros' abeg if e dey pain you, you still fit follow her go jail. Anyway I wish her a happy vacation in advace.
it wil a big shame 2u. She'l nt go to jail. Ndlea re jst rating dr mouths. Do u knw hw many politicians dat she services wen she's high? Do u tink dy'l let ha go to prison and miss sleepn alone al d tym? #SOME PPL ARE ABOVE SOME LAWS IN NAIJA,AND ANYWHR#
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Cornel88(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Ezechyglo: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
all i know is that this girl is only lookn for attention and we are not helpn matters by giving it to her.talkn about her all the makes her only but more famous
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by everyday: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Even the police smoke weed so they should leave her alone
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Abuloma80(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
[b]Giving her even the minimum sentence will be an excellent decision. Its long over due for this girl be taken away from our society. Being a celebrity our youths may look at her as a role model worth emulating, unfortunately none of her acts and behaviors worth emulating.

What a girl? Last time she fell on a stage (because of her drunkenness or the weeds she took) while performing in a far away foreign land (London), equally saw one of her other performances, that showed clearly she was drunk or intoxicated on a stage that she was neither singing, dancing nor acting but was staggering annoyingly on the stage in London.

Our youths should please shown-off such celebrities with these negative "flamboyance attention seeking" attitude. Those before her, with such attitudes (Anna Nicole Smith of America, Emy Winehouse of England)ended-died terribly.

Who says orderliness, decency and less attention seeking doesn't pay or take one to stardom Let her see even her contemporary actresses (Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Jenevive..... so many to mention). Omotola is a Married lady, a Mother, an Actress, an Entrepreneur and a Philanthropist, so are others too in one or more of these good attributes. Common lets drop that girl like a waste paper into the trash bin, and get serene environment especially for the youths.

[/b]
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Fuckjayz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
But weed is not a bad stuff btw even cigar is harmful dan that shit! Mtsw tonto i love you. WE GON SMOKE UNTIL WE D.I.E
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
and JESUS wept
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Kessythegeek(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
like play like play poko don enter the black book.gan gan
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by DDon11: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
D Don1: Some countries have legalised weed. Nigerian legislator should change laws of this country. They could make it legalised or they reduce the jail term to two yrs or pay fine. If they don't include this inside the law, the fine she could pay now could be triple the amount she should pay if this law is enacted.
i didn't say they should free armed robbers O.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bebechuks: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
This is what I love hearing. Gbam! Tonto ntooooooo!
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by baby124: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
See Gobe! Tonto was in the international skies o. Oga ndlea. My dear tonto, an ex convict ke. Una wan kill am? Wetin she do una?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ozoemeka(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2013

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair

#teamsavenairaland.

So I see you reason from your ars@.

1. It is irrelevant what the security at your place use it for - they too could be arrested. That is your subjective opinion on the issue. The law stands.
2. Weed is NOT legal in america regardless of how rampant it is sold
3. You don't need anything physical - the law states that the mere promotion and encouraging of the substance is ILLEGAL
4. She took ownership when she said and I quote "Mi smoke mi ganja" that sentence is enough
5. In the US here the police ONLY need to have probable cause to believe you are in possession whether you claim it is yours or not, the matter remains it was found under your care. Stolen goods in your house can not be explained away as you not knowing so the issue of her account being hacked is baseless
6. Photoshop indeed..so I guess the business class ticket in the picture too was photoshopped? Regardless she was PROMOTING and ENCOURAGING The use of marijuana - ILLEGAL.

Here in the US an artist can NOT encourage the use of marijuana, they can get away by calling it weed because afterall they can claim that they are talking about garden weeds, however tell one of them to ATTEMPT to call it "hemp" "marijuana" or perhaps a more direct name that points DIRECTLY to the fact of the drug "Ganja" and they will end up in jail in less than 24 hours So the Nigerian Law enforcement agency is RIGHT. Tonto did promote the use of the drug. She should be reprimanded. If you can show me one american artist that can come out and talk about smoking my "Hemp", "mArijuana" ...they use coded words like "that good good" "My good weed at home" etc. "Im on that L" NEVER EVER will they title it the drug else that is CRIMINAL and WILL land them in Jail so don't talk out your empty ar$e

Again the fact that you claim everybody uses weed, does not mean the law enforcement have no right to pursue it. Again sometimes there are a lot of murders, the police cites one, pursues it and uses that one to make an example to others. Afterall she is the prime candidate, use a celebrity and the masses will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ulonnaya21: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ehen, and so what? NDLEA should be talking of how to legalize it, instead of this jail term threat. Abeg make we take ourselves the truth, u think say e get anything wey we go do for this naija to stop people from taking weed? NDLEA should stop chasing shadows and think of more meaningful ways of curbing and fighting the use of other hard drugs which is damaging Nigerians, like- cocaine, heroin, myth, crystal coke, etc. Weed to me is not as harmful like others abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by nairaarea: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
na wa oh
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ozoemeka(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
caddylac: wen has it bcome a crime 2 display weeds?

It has ALWAYS been . You better educate yourself before YOU end up in jail.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ozoemeka(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
D Don1: Why is everything in nigeria rubbish. Why 15 yrs imprisonment for ganja? there are things that are 2 yrs, yet they will say it's 15 years. Thats why Nigeria cannot progress.

shocked Such an empty head .

Do you know that in America, a crime for white collar crimes might be 2 years even for embezzlement of over $1b yet for possession only you go to jail for minimum of 5 years + any other circumstances. If the country decides it wants to punish marijuana offenders with 15 years and 14 years for homos then let the country be
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
hard-on:
first of all, if this rubbish thread is true, na NDLEA na im mumu pass. you cant charge an individual for just pictures. she can claim that they are just ordinary raps and the leaves are peper soup spice and there is nothing anyone can do about it

secondly e be like say seun smoke small ganja and that is why this rubbish thread is in front page, or because its probably tonto dike.

if NDLEA should come to where i reside in warri, that means they would arrest both mama, papa, broda, sista, police, mobpol, pastors, beggers........ , they smoke it here like normal cigarette. abegi!!!, igbo is not a hard drug in Nigeria

Spot on bruv! Those pictures cannot be used as evidences in court....because the green leaf fit be bitter leaf sef, afterall she's an actress; who knows, it might just be another movie script rehearsal grin
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bambuzz88: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
all4naija: Get her arrested. Silly celebrity who refuses to play by the rule. I sorry for those who would take her for a role model.

you are completely an insane zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth In A Twerking Competition With His Wife (Pics, Video) / Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.