Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke (3664 Views)

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding / Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years (2) (3) (4)

Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by Kyalimpa: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2013
[img]http://naija366.com/wp-content/themes/naija/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fnaija366.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FAB1.jpeg&q=90&w=629&zc=1?1372497746539[/img]

A COUPLE are believed to have fallen to their deaths when a window they were having sex against gave way, say reports.

The horrific accident allegedly happened in China when the glass pane shattered.The tragic man and woman are then understood to have hurtled to their deaths.

Eyewitnesses said the couple both fell to the ground as they clinched on to each other. A source in China said: “With the two of them holding each other tight, they fell out of the building”.

Blood is splattered near their bodies on the pavement.

Medical staff and what appear to be police officers can also be seen examining the scene.

The man and woman are thought to have fallen out of an apartment in the city of Wuhan, central China.

Local sites suggested windows in the building were of poor quality.
READMORE AT: http://naija366.com/9597/couple-fell-to-death-after-window-they-had-sex-against-broke-see-photos/
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by EfemenaXY: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Too graphic.

RIP to the dead sad
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by nikkyshyne(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Damn!
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2013
shockedshocked Ends shall not wonder!
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by 2goodbobo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
See wetin enjoyment cause now.

R.I.P
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by ciphoenix: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
uhmmm, this is old undecided
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by olu4life(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
hahhahaahhahahahahaha.
Sorry but sounds funny to me. RIP to them. *continues laughing*
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by EfemenaXY: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
olu4life: hahhahaahhahahahahaha.
Sorry but sounds funny to me. RIP to them. *continues laughing*

embarassed embarassed embarassed

How can the demise of that couple be funny?

No one deserves to die that way.

Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by Ivynwa(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
This poor couple had to die why enjoying themselves like ibefa/others. Soooo saaaaad!
At the beginning of this month I was recently in a place enclosed with glass and was telling a young girl that was leaning heavily on the glass wall to desist from that as she can fall if the glass gives way and her mother was busy telling me that she cannot fall. There are some things we make use of and put too much trust on like machines, structures etc without having second thoughts behind our head that we may be in danger while making use of such. Better not to be trusting with some of these things.
If I am the one living in a glass house, I will never be caught leaning on it because I would have thought that it is possible that it can give way. I guess the families of these couple may want to sue the builder but then houses/structures gets old and weaken besides we humans are imperfect beings as to get everything perfect to the teeth. I sympathise with this painful loss of lives.
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by DBestDoc(f): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ivynwa: This poor couple had to die why enjoying themselves like ibefa/others. Soooo saaaaad!
At the beginning of this month I was recently in a place enclosed with glass and was telling a young girl that was leaning heavily on the glass wall to desist from that as she can fall if the glass gives way and her mother was busy telling me that she cannot fall. There are some things we make use of and put too much trust on like machines, structures etc without having second thoughts behind our head that we may be in danger while making use of such. Better not to be trusting with some of these things.
If I am the one living in a glass house, I will never be caught leaning on it because I would have thought that it is possible that it can give way. I guess the families of these couple may want to sue the builder but then houses/structures gets old and weaken besides we humans are imperfect beings as to get everything perfect to the teeth. I sympathise with this painful loss of lives.

Seriously most houses in china are made of glass windows from top to bottom,even with the incredible height of the houses.No protectors around.
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by fr3do(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2013
What about the bed
What about the floor
What about the kitchen counter
or even the dining.
Why must it be against the window?
They killed themselves!
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by sunnyflakes(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2013
RIP. But i thought it is widely rumuored that china does not utilize substandard products but barely export them to unfortunate consumer nations like Nigeria.
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by Temismith(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2013
Oga o! Rip
Re: Couple Fell To Death After Window They Were leaning Against Broke by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2013
sad oh

My Hubby Nd I Attend Different Churches, Is It Ok? / Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? / See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos)