Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47165 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Smartluv(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
inyanya is a badt boy and immature too. Hope she got a sister for such to be done and singer for her. Yvonne take heart, there are many guys out there that will still appreciate you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Airforce1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
ochallo:
iyanya can never mature, he came from an imbalanced home, his immediate family are all dead, he is like a child in the wild, he can't love or attach to anyone, he eats and runs away.

Just shut de phuck up Okay?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
And that makes iyanya what?
A sure boy, A bad guy!

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by emmanuel4758(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
like seriously
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Airforce1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Smartluv: inyanya is a badt boy and immature too. Hope she got a sister for such to be done and singer for her. Yvonne take heart, there are many guys out there that will still appreciate you for who you are.

Love is for losers

No time wink
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
what some guys ever wanted is to get into your pant and after they have accomplished their mission, that onced angel or treasure will be amount to nothing in their sight.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by torgbe(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have lost all respect i have for this iyanya basta.rd...dat is way below the belt... I feel like raining curses on him but i just realized it is not his fault,he is a product of a broken home and also mentally imbalance...dog that he is..abuaa

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya is a real man, all he wanted was to sample her waist. Btw did she expect iyanya to marry a cheerful fvck giver like her?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by sambos994(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Damn... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by IAMBREEZY: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
who's innyanya? is he a nigerian or ghanian?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant
lol see this stupid americans bottom licker
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by IAMBREEZY: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
crywho's innyanya? is he a nigerian or ghanian?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
babe, u can say dat again but no still go talk the one we both do in seaside yesterday too ooh...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 2legit2qwt: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
LesbianBoy:
A sure boy, A bad guy!
I disagree because It takes two to tango. They're either wh0res or sure boy/girl whatever that is, your pick
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Jerryjat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
y r u ladies taken dis personal...

dis r celebs business... dem no dem self...

how u ma go carry ur heart give person way say na ur waist him want?...

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
[/color][color=#990000] Nigerians and holier than thou attitude.

I hail o. all my fellas out here raining abuses on the player.

y'all should remember one thing

u ve done worse things

u think nobody know..

shout out to my boy inyanya

get money. fokkk biiiiiiches

its d code we live by..
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tbanger(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

He is not only immature, he is also an id*ot. Money miss road. Na the fame dey shack am......Person wey almost don disappear from the music scene. Na even the girl I blame!!! Mshewww!

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Castos(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
The guy get...........
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nomski0(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
3RNEST:
So is that an xcuse>? angry
of course not. But she's should have known better than to give him her all.....classic chics can spot players a mile away, use your head for such guys not your heart
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by EmperorSeal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm so disappointed with dis disdainful show of shame and immaturity, how on earth could he have brought him self so low and ridiculous? Seriously, dat guy shld be dropped as am ambassadors of MTN, he doesn't deserve it.
Though I am a guy but I honestly loath guys that treat women like rag.

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
That's simply why even wen U carry goat go london he will still remain Goat.....that's calabar guy 4real,... I WILL BE MONITORING INI-EDO NOW AGAINST EDO BROTHER.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Was he under the influence of something when he sang or rap or said this nonsense?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 50calibre(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
ayswags: lol see this stupid americans bottom licker

Clap for yourself! Do you buy iyanya's music?

2 face or MI or Dbanj, Yes. But this guy? No

He is wack

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
missade: Shame, that's just too immature angry

[size=18pt]MOST INSECURE GIRLS FALL FOR IMMATURE GUYS.
MANY OF THEM ARE ON NAIRALAND AND READING THIS NOW grin.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
bethyoge: That's why all the celebrities shud be careful cos some guy ar mentally imbalance. Dy nid to suck dr mama breast again fr der brain to develop. Imagine him. Well I blame nelson who carry her hrt put for d relationship
you nko?na for prik you carry your own heart?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant
Bad belle like u. Did Jay-z have 2 heads. Is Iyanya nt a human beings? let d guy be.this is his time,Dbanj no leave Jenny? is she nt moving on with her life haba.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:
of course not. But she's should have known better than to give him her all.....classic chics can spot players a mile away, use your head for such guys not your heart
but admire him one way, bcuz i'm having been wishing to love to Y.N..aleast to touch her..but yeye iyanyan touch all and run away....that chick is clean...iyanyan u fck up bigtime... angry
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by addictiv(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
mehhn thats deep, real deep....."Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions.
talk about a punchline...this guy is mean...should have spared her a little. that was heart felt but i love his guts.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dabrake(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
she called iyanya a cheat and a liar and female nairalanders did not cast her. iyanya replies and the army are here. mtchew. iyanya my guy, continue your 'good' works jare

10 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Amoshie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dis guy na small boy he is aperfect description of immaturity..mtsww
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: what some guys ever wanted is to get into your pant and after they have accomplished their mission, that onced angel or treasure will be amount to nothing in their sight.

As if girls don't enjoy it also. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.