Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games (5526 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / How A Get-rich-quick Scheme Got This Guy Rich Quickly / The Nigerian Forex Trader And The Get Rich Quick Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games by manymen2(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
I'm going to teach you how to make money from pool games. And whenever you make money, I will also be making money too. Its a win-win situation.
Pool Game is just like lotto games. In lotto games(e.g powerball), you are to predict some numbers(or buy lotto tickets), and if you predictions(or ticket numbers) matches with the draw(result) e.g assuming your numbers(predictions) are 44,27,30,89,10 and the draw(result) is 44,27,30,89,10 then you are the winner of the lottery. So, assuming 1000,000 people played the lotto, and tickets cost N100 each, then the total value of the lottery is N100,000,000.
After a winner has emerged, the organizers will then remove their own commission from the lotto fund. Let's say they went for 10%, that will be N10,000,000. The winner will then be paid the remaining N90,000,000.
It means for you to win, 999,999 people has to lose. Therefore your chances of winning is almost one in a million. That's why Pool Game is preferable. In Pool Games(it depends on the house or website), your chances of winning is just 1/2(50/50). It means whenever you play, you will be randomly matched with another player. Now, what you are to do is, you will be provided with 10 boxes. Box A - Box J. You are to pick a number for each box(between 0-9), then you will click on proceed. Random numbers will then be generated for the boxes. So, assuming you got 2boxes right, and the other player got only 1box right, then you are the winner. And you will get double the amount you played with. But assuming the other player got 2boxes right too, then its a Tie(draw), and your money will be returned.
Note: Whenever you play, the pool house will collect their own commission on whatever the amount you are playing with. At the Pool House I use, It is 5%. That is, if you are playing with N100, you will actually pay N105.
The advantages of pool games over betting is that, whenever you win, it is not the Pool House that will pay you(from their purse). You are being paid with the money of the player that lost. Unlike betting, where if you win, you will be paid from the purse of the betting site. And as you know, some betting site are crooks.
But situations occur whereby, let's say you played with N300, and you were randomly matched with another player that played with N100. It means if you win, you will get N600. And if it were the other player that won, he/she will get N200. Now this type of Pool is not even. It means if you should win, the Pool House will have to supplement your winnings(from their purse) with N200, since the other player played with only N100. In this type of situation, they practice what is called Pool Spread. It means if you should win(an Uneven Pool), then they will supplement your winnings(from their purse). But since it is Pool Games, there will also be another time where its the player that played with the highest amount that lost. Therefore, they would have recouped the money they spent to supplement your winnings.
Now, what's my gain if you win? Affiliate Program.
Click on my signature
Re: Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games by pekelepekele(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Nice write up but where do you play pool games and what of if there is no available opponent
Re: Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games by GentleFrank(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
@OP: You have a very nice idea ! Thanks.

You may also like to make some money online through this www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1 It is simple, clear and FREE to start up !!!
Re: Want To Get Rich Quick? Try Pool Games by Princeboca12(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2017
manymen2:
I'm going to teach you how to make money from pool games. And whenever you make money, I will also be making money too. Its a win-win situation.
Pool Game is just like lotto games. In lotto games(e.g powerball), you are to predict some numbers(or buy lotto tickets), and if you predictions(or ticket numbers) matches with the draw(result) e.g assuming your numbers(predictions) are 44,27,30,89,10 and the draw(result) is 44,27,30,89,10 then you are the winner of the lottery. So, assuming 1000,000 people played the lotto, and tickets cost N100 each, then the total value of the lottery is N100,000,000.
After a winner has emerged, the organizers will then remove their own commission from the lotto fund. Let's say they went for 10%, that will be N10,000,000. The winner will then be paid the remaining N90,000,000.
It means for you to win, 999,999 people has to lose. Therefore your chances of winning is almost one in a million. That's why Pool Game is preferable. In Pool Games(it depends on the house or website), your chances of winning is just 1/2(50/50). It means whenever you play, you will be randomly matched with another player. Now, what you are to do is, you will be provided with 10 boxes. Box A - Box J. You are to pick a number for each box(between 0-9), then you will click on proceed. Random numbers will then be generated for the boxes. So, assuming you got 2boxes right, and the other player got only 1box right, then you are the winner. And you will get double the amount you played with. But assuming the other player got 2boxes right too, then its a Tie(draw), and your money will be returned.
Note: Whenever you play, the pool house will collect their own commission on whatever the amount you are playing with. At the Pool House I use, It is 5%. That is, if you are playing with N100, you will actually pay N105.
The advantages of pool games over betting is that, whenever you win, it is not the Pool House that will pay you(from their purse). You are being paid with the money of the player that lost. Unlike betting, where if you win, you will be paid from the purse of the betting site. And as you know, some betting site are crooks.
But situations occur whereby, let's say you played with N300, and you were randomly matched with another player that played with N100. It means if you win, you will get N600. And if it were the other player that won, he/she will get N200. Now this type of Pool is not even. It means if you should win, the Pool House will have to supplement your winnings(from their purse) with N200, since the other player played with only N100. In this type of situation, they practice what is called Pool Spread. It means if you should win(an Uneven Pool), then they will supplement your winnings(from their purse). But since it is Pool Games, there will also be another time where its the player that played with the highest amount that lost. Therefore, they would have recouped the money they spent to supplement your winnings.
Now, what's my gain if you win? Affiliate Program.
Click on my signature

may i have ur number

(1) (Reply)

Wher Can I Buy Crayfish? / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds / A Nairalander Garri Production Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.