Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (37961 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Night soil men busines{agbepo}buy 5 buckets,5 brooms,uniforms,mask to cover your face,boots and some hausa perfume so that you go dey saint well well

What Do You expect from someone who their people love poo
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
OluomoChampion: Am using this opportunity to appreciate the innovative, creative, brainstorming and sense making efforts of some nairalanders who have dimmed it fit and taken it upon themselves to be problems solver here by their immensely useful contributions. Kudos to you all!
I am by the grace of God one of the Batch C 2013 corps members getting set to pass out in few months to come precisely, Oct . With the help of God I have been able to save some money to the tune of 500k+ and I need advice on which viable business I can venture into after service while am waiting for a good job?
Every useful contribution here would be instrumental and highly appreciated. Thank you!
@bolded
Are you sure you read what you wrote there...how would 2013 batch C 2013 corps members who are suppose to be in camp this november be passing out october this year sad
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by honourlaja(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Some thoughtful ideas have been given....lemme lend a voice. Do the business you know you are passionate about or that you will be passionate about, biz that will give you daily income like d pure water biz...contact me, I will help u on infos for getting Nafdac no, trademark, business plan...at no cost, take note. Email me: honourlaja@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by lifestyle1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by tellwsdom: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Use ur money drink beer, chop nkwobi undecided
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by omonnakoda: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Forget about business for now put the money into one year Federal Government paper(T-Bills) That should fetch you, if you leave the money there for 5 years , 960000(assuming rates stay the same about 14%) When you consider it is virtually risk free (unless FG collapses) and we all know thas NIgeria go survive,it is better than many businesses

Look for a job and forget the money. If you want to go into business go and learn about it first

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Kassidy90(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
FNuel: Good savings, i need to know wat did u do 2 save up 2 dat amount as ur cumulative allawe if saved will not give u 500k
If my Babe can save up to 350k during service year why can't he?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by thiisme: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Farming
I.T
Crowd funding and other sensible ones listed on this thread.

If you want in check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1305430/crowd-funding-nigeria-intelligent-minds
if you need more info drop it on the thread.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=14pt]Baba Ijebu[/size]
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Cultured(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
honourlaja: Some thoughtful ideas have been given....lemme lend a voice. Do the business you know you are passionate about or that you will be passionate about, biz that will give you daily income like d pure water biz...contact me, I will help u on infos for getting Nafdac no, trademark, business plan...at no cost, take note. Email me: honourlaja@yahoo.com

My brother , I'm glad to know that you have good heart and genuine intention to help to op . But , I'm curious , are you sure he can realize setting up a pure business ( production ) with the amount he stated here ?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
hmm.. Pray to God.. He will lead u
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by BUSHMAN1: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin put the money into amadioha bank and it will mutiply by ten
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ablyguy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Go find a GOOD and TRUSTWORTHY stock brocker and dump the money with him. If you can get someone you can join funds with the better. Finish your service. Your alawee will do for now. After service get a job. You'll know what to do from then on. Whatever you do make sure that money does not remain with you because my guy after service it's going down...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ugoflenzy: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
I will advice ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* go into entrepreneur business it wil help ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* earn more 2 b precise open a standard barbing or keke nape 4 hire

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by thiisme: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Just don't invest in what you don't understand enough.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by loswhite(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
noeloge: fish farming or poultry is very good,i started with 50k and 2yrs now i have 4000 fish and 2500 birds
pls I will like to knw more abt ur fish farming and poultry . Pls drop ur email so I will mail u
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

What Do You expect from someone who their people love poo
your own pple no dey poo,na gari dem dey take am soak oponu ode keep hating
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by md4real(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dude for a start, go dump that money in a fix deposit account for the main time until you get ur mind set for the right business. The basic thing is understanding logics
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jump into oil bizness & join d likes of OteDOllAR, Danjuma et all, dat's where d money is.
U can start off wit palm oil, groundnut oil, cotton seed oil, olive oil... grin sky is d limit bwoda, am tellin u.
Only say, ppl gor begin call u Oyel dealer instead of Oil dealer! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by chidonbankz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think u can buy two keke with it, then start high purchase biz, is very lucrative
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
smiley
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Dentine: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
continue in the same business that gave you the savings

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bro just go in production (Custard) register it (ur biz name) with NAFDC .get two worker. Then go to d street look for provision stores tell them about ur products if its gd dey will buy.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bro just go in production (Custard) register it (ur biz name) with NAFDC .get two worker. Then go to d street look for provision stores tell them about ur products if its gd dey will buy. If u are in lagos,i can direct u to were u will be buying ur materials.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by deandavid(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guy if u reside in delta state, warri precisely, u either go into fish farming or buy keke, though expensive, u cn cari 8k daily hme.if i lie ask any warri persn 4 here.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by deandavid(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
chidonbankz: I think u can buy two keke with it, then start high purchase biz, is very lucrative
guy, where dm dy sell keke 250k? I wan buy abeg
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Bro just go in production (Custard) register it (ur biz name) with NAFDC .get two worker. Then go to d street look for provision stores tell them about ur products if its gd dey will buy. If u are in lagos,i can direct u to were u will be buying ur materials.
Igboman grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by asidere(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
i suggest you invest in these: recharge card printing,online football business,cyber cafe business using a modem,poultry,icecream,hair dressing,cosmetics,chemist,boutique,phones,importation,kerosene.contact asidere4real@gmail.com for guide and info
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by babanne(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Otunba_1:

And how is that concern you? Some people runs private lessons or business during their one year service program. If my friend could saved almost #700k while serving in Ibadan,I don't see why he caanot do the same.

@op, do you have any vocational skill? Let me know so that I can advise you better.

you need to go back to school and pay very good attention to your english language teachers.

its not by force to post on the internet. smh.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by sultanemerald(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
sheyie2007: Whatever you do, don't by plane ticket with that money lipsrsealed
i dont know why, but this is funny. you sir sheiye are unwell. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.