Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (38037 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Divaqueen(f): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Get your unique, high quality and beautiful Bedspreads and Duvet at affordable prices, different bed sizes also available. You can add us up on bbm 29BE940B or watsapp 08060113332 or visit our face book page Queen E Bedspreads and Duvets... https://m.facebook.com/QueenEBedspreadsAndDuvets?refid=52..... Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Caspian22: Start a provision store or anything that is lucrative.. Maybe even buy expensive Dogs nd sell puppies.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by marex: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Start selling Hero Beer.....d tin dey sell lyk mad...... grin grin

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by simo2rule(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
It depends on your area of interest but I'll suggest you start an event photography outfit. Get a good camera @130k, Good website @ 70k or more, Good Graphic Artist on pay as u go basis to do photoshop for u if you don't have the skill, A cheap android tablet @ 50k to show your clients your works, a good bb for regular BCs and a good laptop @ 85k. Please note that the graphic artist will have his laptop. Fix a facebook page and a business card. Start telling people what you do. All the best. You can start from your church or mosque. Take pictures of naming ceremonies for free. [b]Big things start small. [/b]Plus there's little or No risk ... you don't even need a shop or office for now. Just start small.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Sirmikky1(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
If at this stage, you can't think of a viable business to venture into, you can 4ward the money to this account- 0011947___ Contact me for the rest.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by stevecantrell: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1: First of all get a job ,even with that money u still need a regular salary job
Second divide the money into two
Use half of it on a fixed asset like land
or something that u are sure will appreciate
Thirdly use the remaining half on importation business
or services sector try to identify an area ppl need aSsistance and exploit it
Pls don't go into products making or anything like that,the nigerian business climate is not too rosy

That reminds me, I saw a large parcel of land going for about 200k on the outskirts of Maiduguri
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by uwish: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
@OP, kudos 4 saving so much money during NYSC service. My advise is dat u should continue doing what u did to save so much, if de biz is godly, goodly & legally continue
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
steve_cantrell:

That reminds me, I saw a large parcel of land going for about 200k on the outskirts of Maiduguri
Do I knw dis said land? grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by AlPicapcI(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Caspian22: Start a provision store or anything that is lucrative.. Maybe even buy expensive Dogs nd sell puppies.
I GUESS YOU MUST BE A VET DOCTOR...SELL DOGS TO FEED, MEHN YOU ARE GANGSTAR.LOL
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by AlPicapcI(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Kassidy90:
If my Babe can save up to 350k during service year why can't he?
YOU BABE, kai alhaji! alhaji!! alhaji!!!..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by bantonservices(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Just my thought exactly. Online business is right now one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeri with little or no risk and with little or no capitl you cn get strted.Look for a Genuine person who can tutor you for your online business. With just 50k naira investment in importation business or any other online venture, you're on your way to making millions . Visit www.enaijajobs.com for various genuine online businesses, and how to get started with any of them
dapo338: Well, there are lots of business u can do with that money, think of online business or invest in a car wash. if u don't have a space, go for mobile car wash.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by fpeter(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Otunba_1:

And how is that concern you? Some people runs private lessons or business during their one year service program. If my friend could saved almost #700k while serving in Ibadan,I don't see why he[b] caanot[/b] do the same.

@op, do you have any vocational skill? Let me know so that I can advise you better.

And you are a youth corp member? Nigeria is mosdef in trouble
please don't try to teach during your service year.......I beg you.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Barthiyke(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by mike404(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09
I do import gold from sierra leone, so if you wanna do biz with me then halla @ ya boy... I'll be monitoring this thread incase ya interested

1 Like
Bros, i am interested in doing this business, hw can i contact you if you are for real. Here my mail add; talk2barthiyke2003@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by rhazur(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
ExcelDec:

Y SKUNK. .
Do a survey about this and you would know more about what am talking about
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by harmony940(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmmmm,why don't you try the laundry bizness if u are serious i can give u the needed things u need to do in establishing one,and you will never regret going into it as it is very lucrative.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by honourlaja(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Cultured:

My brother , I'm glad to know that you have good heart and genuine intention to help to op . But , I'm curious , are you sure he can realize setting up a pure business ( production ) with the amount he stated here ?

Yes for a start excluding delivery van, that means he will only be reaching his neighbourhood until d biz grows. Follow @honourlaja on twitter to see more businesses u can start with even lesser amount.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1:
you mean coffin ! angry
Very funny!
But northerners are muslims and muslims are mostly buried sameday,so they rarely need caskets

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by emdee01: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
my brother dont go into poultry biz cos its highly risk to survive, deduct 200k from it nd use it to buy land while use d rest for any of dis, phone biz, recharge card in bulk,food stuff or provision, or if u can do my biz buying nd selling of scrap alluminium, iron, brass, copper but if u hav interest u can contact me on dcole359@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
emdee01: my brother dont go into poultry biz cos its highly risk to survive, deduct 200k from it nd use it to buy land while use d rest for any of dis, phone biz, recharge card in bulk,food stuff or provision, or if u can do my biz buying nd selling of scrap alluminium, iron, brass, copper but if u hav interest u can contact me on dcole359@gmail.com
Thanks for supporting my notion about him buying a fixed assest ,someone even suggested that he start selling puppies!just imagine
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by davezib: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2013
I live in UK,I am into phones, tabs and computer. I can sell for you at a very good rate. This is my E-mail davezib@yahoo.co.uk . Get in touch so we can discuss more. Drop your number if you want. Ta
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by DonPizzaro: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2013
Okochi Zico: Invest in ARM Ethical fund or Mutual fund, and take lesser risk of loosing ur fund to any how business.

this is fraud! ARM? that one at ilupeju.my uncle fell victim till today
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by phr33man(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2013
Why nt consider snailry that you can even start with 1000 and start making your returns after 8-9months. Try research more on this for further info and see how you can make upto 300% gain on this.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Dyoungstar: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Neduzze5: Erm...

There's a money doubler in my area.

Come and visit him and double the money to 500 million.

Thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin grin

NEDUZEE5... WHERE THEM DEY? ME DEY FIND THEM SINCE.
HAFA HAVE U FINISHED THAT YOUR STORY?
WHY AM I EVEN ASKING YOU LEMME GO AND CHECK IT OUT...
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by djsmoothy: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2013
smooth water is a water company based @ Ayobo area looking for distributors of water in lagos and ogun state.
we produce bottled water 50cl,75cl,100cl,150cl No Registration cost our water is well known, clean, no smell
if interested call us on 08032800595 BBM: 2658CA9D or email info@smooth-drinks.com
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by cosify: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
You are a batch C 2012 corps member not 2013. You are only passing out in 2013. For d business, I think u can buy motorcycles, say 2 or 3 and sell them on hire purchase to commercial motorcyclists who have 1 or 2 sureties each. U can then invest 70% of d remaining money in d sales of recharge cards and inexpensive phones pending when d labour market favours u with a job.Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
@op, take a look this. how abt venturing into the distribution of drinks? All u need is just to get a small parcel of land where u can construct container and keep. Get the products from producers delivered to u in ur shop and then distribute it to the people. I think that business is worth doing. Do ur assessment and get the right info. abt it. Best of luck!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Desammy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
1st of all cngrtnz 4 d money u made. Is n't easy. My opinion is dat, if i tel u 2 invest it here or dia is n't d best tin. Wat u hv 2 do is, 1st embark on feasibility study on place & biz u tink dat wil move, cos any biz depend on d state & site of it 2 move. because somtin dat move in lagos may n't move in Sokoto. But 4 me, i wil venture into female/male wears. Most especially Female. Gudluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.