Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (37966 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dis biz jst came 2 my mind 2day & i decided 2 put it here. Nylon bags production and distribution. I dont know much abt it but i've people doing that and are very successful. Do ur findings and get d right info. Best of luck!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
very simple way to make cool cash.
even as low as 50k.

its a leather wrist band with the
word nysc crested on it.its not
like the normal rubber you see
around..

most coppers are fashion oriented.
just gather some coppers posted to different state and introduce the image to them.
here is the deal-
you buy
100pcs from me at 13000 and
re sell at 250 each.
100*250=25,000
profit of 13000~

in one camp there are over 3000uniform men ready to serve. imagine you sell just 500do the calculation.

mail me
psychjerry@gmail.com

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by UMUNNAWUIKE: 4:39am On Jul 15, 2013
D advice on Cement biz with 500k is a gud one,but i think u forgot d cost of shop or warehouse which i'm sure can cost u dat 500k
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by DavidHume(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Reachyrich: U can get a plot of land.

And build a shrine on it? Cos I don't see why u said he shld buy a plot of land and not tell him wat to do with it!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by OluomoChampion(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
texaco1: First of all get a job ,even with that money u still need a regular salary job
Second divide the money into two
Use half of it on a fixed asset like land or something that u are sure will appreciate
Thirdly use the remaining half on importation business
or services sector try to identify an area ppl need aSsistance and exploit it
Pls don't go into products making or anything like that,the nigerian business climate is not too rosy

I really appreciate every info here! Am even thinking about travelling to USA after NYSC for my Msc. What about that? Any advice? Thanks a great deal.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2013
OluomoChampion:

I really appreciate every info here! Am even thinking about travelling to USA after NYSC for my Msc. What about that? Any advice? Thanks a great deal.
Knowledge is power and with power you can become anything in this world.but I will not advise u to use ur savings on a traveling process that isn't sure ,if u can get a usa student visa that is good ,but before u leave nigeria start something there,someone once told me where ever you are try to plant an apple tree there ,if u start a business in nigeria and ur visa comes through with the exposure of the usa economy and society you can be building ur business interest in nigeria as well as studying.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by kizob123(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
if u serve in lagos there some business u can do.
if u are in being in health services send an email to jobsafil@gmail.com.
u also act as a recruiter.
thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ekandy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=gsalvatore]my broda me go like get dat LINK abeg, ur Alomo idea sounds good. Man really need start somtin. Shap shap, here is my agbagwarakingsley@gmail.com

??k??
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Leegoguy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Chinaimporter][size=18pt]play pool with the money and double it[/size][/quote

AS YOUR NAME IS CHINAIMPORTER,
WHY YOU NO ADVISE HER TO DO IMPORT BUSINESS:|
.....you be fake:@
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by OluomoChampion(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2013
sheyie2007: @op - if you're not buying any of the advices nairalanders are giving you, just buy flour, 'agbari ojukwu' like 3 and start selling puff puff lipsrsealed employ some women if necessary then place them in strategic locations.. Just don't travel out with that money cuz e go pain me
Thanks bros! Pls why did u say I should not travel with it because na wetin I wan do be that sef?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by OluomoChampion(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2013
sheyie2007: @op - if you're not buying any of the advices nairalanders are giving you, just buy flour, 'agbari ojukwu' like 3 and start selling puff puff lipsrsealed employ some women if necessary then place them in strategic locations.. Just don't travel out with that money cuz e go pain me

Thanks for contribution. Pls why did u say I should not travel with it because that's what am deciding to do after service?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by OluomoChampion(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2013
asidere: contact me on asidere4real@gmail.com if u are interested in online football business.i will guide u on how to use #500 to get #500000 just trading football.it is real.give it a try
Am interested in this biz pls put me thru on how to go about it. Thanks a whole lot
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Donpuffy(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2013
okpara ugo: So many so many tinz like tomato business, palm oil, onions and garri businesses. Okay ??

d best business u can go for. ur million is damn so sure. minus DAT onion own
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Diegobonito2162(f): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Time to relive this thread LOL
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by mayorblee: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
PD consults will help you on what to do..call 07012726385
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by tmibeatbyme(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Make $50 or more daily!!! A fellow corper is doing it, you can do it....

https://www.nairaland.com/2378841/corpers-ex-corpers-intrested-binary-options
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by trem321: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
tspun:
set up ur own church.rent a hall From that money and use the remain to decorate it. Who knowns, u might be flyin ur own private jet in 5yrs time. ( is just a suggestion ).
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by JEREMYSOSE(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Take it with You and Read it

# For what is the best choice, for each individual, is the highest it is possible for him
to achieve --ARISTOTLE
They say the journey of a thousand miles begin with the first step, the first step is that

you have got to read some more, read and read more please ! Read it on your phone, on

your
tablet, phablet, ipad, notebook etc.
When it comes to information you cannot afford not to be loaded you should aim to invest
in "leveraged" information to the point or extent that you can get expected, and leveraged

results and more from such information.
Yes, information can be a "investment" for the individual that has got it. Packaged

information
like that which you are about to receive, check it out on www.jeremyaito.com
To earn more, you have got to Learn more (and take action on what you have learnt !)
MUSICALS FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE !!
http://msclvr.co/vev2pJ---FOR "WHAT SHE LOVES TO HEARS"

http://msclvr.co/5cJaAc-----FOR "LOVES TO(INS)"
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by JunaidRaza: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Well, frankly speaking, that's a difficult question. If I suggest you a business and you couldn't run it, you will blame me. Isn't it so?

That's why I strongly believe you should research and chose a business with your own desire.

For example, you chose any of the most profitable businesses and that's with your interest, then you won't fail in that business.

Here is the link,

https://inspiredn.com/most-profitable-small-businesses-ideas/

In this article, I got a test which helps people testify their interest and help them make better decisions. That's an interesting part of the article.

Let me know which one did you chose from those 19 most profitable businesses.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by niceguy555: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2020
ultraGM:
If you are interested in Recharge card Business i have a proposal that i typed for a customer last year. it contained break down of most activities in the business if you need it mail me ultramail2000-muba@yahoo.com i will send it to you.
It is not an advice that you follow it because the Guy make assumption base on kaduna city.

I'm interested
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Bobkayz: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2020
The best thing you can do for yourself and your generation this period of lockdown is to invest in a legitimate business that will pay you in hard currency; € Euros �

IMAGINE YOU OWN SHARES WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDUSTRIES IN THE WORLD JUST LIKE FACEBOOK.

Hustle in silence let success make the noise.

Join now and be part of the fastest growing networking company, in the world! D.M, +2348103933069 or use details on page for more information! Crowd1 IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Vikalinda(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
niceguy555:

I'm interested
am interested in this
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Jilingori: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2020
become an entrepreneur in shoe making in few month @ naati bryhms 09032141785

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by JunaidRaza: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
The best is to learn online trading. In trading, you have full control over your investments. Like you can learn Bitcoin trading, forex binary option!

But one thing to make sure, never to give your money to someone, especially in crypto, because, you are more likely to get scammed.

Scammers know that you won't get your investments back due to the decentralized nature of crypto! Yes, you can use [url] https://www.ifwglobal.com/asset-recovery/cryptocurrency-tracing/ crypto tracing services[/url] or [url]https://onlineinvestmentscams.com/ crypto recovery services[/url], but why take risk?

So the best is to learn it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA