Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers (23447 Views)

Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Stunning Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers_o'l Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by naptu2: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ishilove:
They procêss garri there angry

Central garri processing unit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ZN2: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
i love it man , these guys will really give google a tight competition
but when will they have free sms naaaaaaaaaaaaa?
and i cant seem to see the messenger u are talking about , although i am still studying it , it looks very very simple , much simpler than the last one

Check the top right corner, you'll see the online messenger icon.

But if you're looking for the desktop client, Windows messenger was scraped. undecided

You now login and chat to your fellow hotmail contacts via skype.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
~ZN~:

Check the top right corner, you'll see the online messenger icon.

yes i found it and the good thing is i can even bring my contacts from gmail , whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoo . texaco1 i don port ooooooooo

~ZN~:

But if you're looking for the desktop client, Windows messenger was scraped. undecided

You now login and chat to your fellow hotmail contacts via skype.

these last two i dont understand
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ZN2: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
yes i found it and the good thing is i can even bring my contacts from gmail , whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoo . texaco1 i don port ooooooooo

these last two i dont understand

Remember there used to be windows messenger (i.e microsoft version of yahoo messenger for chatting via desktop), they no longer offer it, instead you can login with your hotmail details and chat via skype.

Skype now replaces windows messenger.

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
~ZN~:

Remember there used to be windows messenger (i.e microsoft version of yahoo messenger for chatting via desktop), they no longer offer it, instead you can login with your hotmail details and chat via skype.

Skype now replaces windows messenger.

ok so no more hotmail messenger ?but i stil have it on my pc although i have nt used it for a long time

i hope i am not boring u with my questions ? grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ZN2: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:

ok so no more hotmail messenger ?but i stil have it on my pc although i have nt used it for a long time

i hope i am not boring u with my questions ? grin

Yeah, no more hotmail messenger, Skype replaces it if you wish to chat with hotmail contacts.

As for the free sms, google wins in that regard, they have quite a lot of cool add-on services. grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
~ZN~:

Yeah, no more hotmail messenger, Skype replaces it if you wish to chat with hotmail contacts.

As for the free sms, google wins in that regard, they have quite a lot of cool add-on services. grin
and google also have free website designing packages too plus free blog creations i guess ?am i right ?
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by sylve11: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Someone would think God is truly a white man. These guys r ready for business and i am loving them. Great work there google team. cool
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by collynzo2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmm, Shell has a similar data center. Impressive for an oil company in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by sylve11: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: Hmm, Shell has a similar data center. Impressive for an oil company in Nigeria.

true! cool
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Good! Where they can now scale up their continuous monitoring of our private lives, and store terabytes upon terabytes of people's data.

A new era of slavery is coming.
"Coming"? Its been here since voice telephone was invented, Morse codes et al
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Blazinraj01(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Montalo: please, is there any plan of building one in 9ja?

All these Ebinna and I neva chop will just pack all the pipes and cables like NEPA's own.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ntabeh: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
I cant understand all dis trash u r sayng
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Hunkyimage(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
powerblaze:

Nairaland Na simple switch: BAN and UNBAN
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Sophiegurl(f): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ok o we don see all the wire and pipe thank u. Google una don try.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by 1oracle(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Wetin dem dey produce for this factory?? sad
Those bombs that boko haram was using.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
INNOVATION AT ITS BEST........I AM INTERESTED IN THE NEW BALLOON PROGRAM THAT TAKES WIFI TO THE NEXT LEVEL....A SINGLE SOLUTION THAT LL END AFRICA'S CRY FOR OPTIMUM BROADBAND SERVICE.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Revolva(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
very good...from google and you say Africa will take over the world....never....in this era..no more..these folks are way to sophisticated for our levels
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by papaejima1: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
**Flees After posting**
Which laws on NL Kingdom did I break?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by kenneth348: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
guy google money plus oil money go make sense o... Chai ego amaka grin grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Olaone1: 1:52am On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1: grin
good to see that all my emails are in safe hands .thumbs up to google

i wonder if msn has all these infrastructures too
Your emails are with the NSA cheesy
Maybe you don't even know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by gboyetade: 3:46am On Jun 30, 2013
~ZN~:

But how can I make use of the google free sms service please?
I have tried all to no avail
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2013
gboyetade:

But how can I make use of the google free sms service please?
I have tried all to no avail
isnt it in ur email settings ?it is very easy to set up and it is cool .i dont know how to explain it but i think the gurus here will help us out
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2013
sad
yeeee mogbe
see gobe ,
omo you just spoiled my day oo ,i no fit chop again.

Ola one:
Your emails are with the NSA cheesy
Maybe you don't even know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by miky(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Ezedon: what did i benefit from all these pictures ni?

It reduced the price of garri.. Happy ? grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by naptu2: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2013
papaejima1: **Flees After posting**
Which laws on NL Kingdom did I break?

Is that Engineer Musiwa at the Maintenance and Engineering Unit?
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: Good! Where they can now scale up their continuous monitoring of our private lives, and store terabytes upon terabytes of people's data.

A new era of slavery is coming.

Mr pessimist!
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by stephenponti(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2013
Ishilove:
This na Nairaland own
. Make seun Osewa catch u!
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by stephenponti(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2013
Google's infrastructure is amazing!
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2013
Montalo: please, is there any plan of building one in 9ja?
impossicant. That will be an easy target for BH and other enraged group(s).
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by sunex: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Hope nigeria will hav somtin lik ds 1 day....
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

sunex: Hope nigeria will hav somtin lik ds 1 day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro) / Why Buy Hp When There's Acer? / Choosing The Right Laptop For Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.