Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking (23793 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Denies Pregnancy Rumours / Tonto Dikeh Denies Dating Iyanya & Says She Admires Yvonne Nelson's Body. / Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by tiwasblog: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mail by her publicist below;

“As much as I would like to ignore the current issue on hemp, I think I owe well-meaning people some clarification. It is so easy the misconception that can come from a picture- the genius of technology. If you cannot find me holding a wrap of marijuana then you may want to slow down on your assumptions. We shouldn’t use our platforms to spread half-truths.

A fan wrote those words with herbs on my birthday on instagram, and I replied: “Thank you #teampoko”. Now how does someone else’s action become my crime? If I said those words (‘Mi smoke gaja mi smoke weed while my hatez smoke ma gossip’ ) I will stand by them but I didn’t, and just because it is convenient for people to believe the lies still doesn’t make it the truth. The whole thing is falsified by people who just love to have fun at others expense.

Let’s put some thought to some of the things we write. Don’t do cut-and-paste. The original pictures are there to see; but no! That is too boring to be the truth. We want the truth to be nasty and spicy for our enjoyment, even if it is a pack of lies. Visit my instagram page and see if the original picture is the same as the ones being circulated

http://tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-weed-pictures.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Prowizy2(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Because u've heared that NDLEA wants to investigate u're scared.. Can't wait for d 15years judgement.. "anyway front page tinz tonto dike is involved

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by nitlad: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by passionate88: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
To all those who think she no knw wetin she dey do, una don hear am?.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by SlyIg(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
I think say you no d fear oooo...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Olucheye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by dridowu: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
The fear of NDLEA is the beginning of wisdom for toto dicke

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by theripper3: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Omo, babe don come with rebuttal o, she hear 15yrs jail time, her liver cut.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by DICKtator: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
She scared as hell!!!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
This girl is smart.

FREE publicity from ALL angles cool.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by kenx1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
T‎he fear of NDLEA is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by layuns(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmm its funny!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by infobiz9ja(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto Dike's name brings traffic to Nairaland that's why it always makes F.p but she still needs to be investigated.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by supaeagles(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
this is why hollywood/nollywood actors make useless politicians (when they try to lie like them). They think this is a set and there is a production crew to do a "cut" and "re-do over"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Any NDlEA guy wey near dat babe dey find my trouble ni. Tonto ,don't be afraid, if they arrest you, I will do something

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto Dikeh certainly knows how to make herself popular. I'm beginning to like her strategy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na bleaching cream u dey smoke neh? Celebs nd there unnecessary publicity stunt. Cos she's in trouble nw she wan claim I am innocent

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha. The fear of NDLEA is the beginning of less Gaja.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by NessaFresh(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
her instagram is a fake acct
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by engrj(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto U should av run to Babasuwe to show u the way out.........

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Nomski0(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please make una nor ban me o, but is Seun having a relationship or crushing on Tonto, why does her news-no matter how irrelevant-always make front page?

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by jeslom: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
the ashewo is just afraid jooo..and using style to change what she posted...seun dream gf posted it on instagram,...nau she wan pour am ontop her fan...m sure is seun that wrote that HBD poko to her self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by GentleFrank(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto Dikeh again !!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by PureOhio(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Another media palava. I follow tonto dike on Instagram and I she never posted a picture of weed or whatever. I was wondering which Instagram they were talking about yesterday, the one in Pluto perhaps .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Ping411: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Fear of NDLEA is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Trendy247: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
HMMMMM... Now her TO(n)TO is DIKEYING.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by Dee60: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
poor girl. why are they all after you? Like balotelli said: 'why always me'?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Then who did it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Gifts Cheeky Chizzy A Range Rover / Annie Idibia Is Pregnant / Karen Igho Releases Sexy Photoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.