Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor (2526 Views)

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
First of all I am not a writer, I am young and this story is part reality and part imagination, I love the art of storytelling that’s why I decided to write this story, It contains my real life experiences and a lot of mere imagination, I know the ardent readers would be able to point out the imagination part but keep it to yourself. I would definitely make mistakes, I welcome corrections and in advance i appreciate your criticism both positive and negative. I should give credit where its due, I want to thank Mazi Omenuko for inspiring me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this life, there are no happy endings, only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.
If you know how to pound well, pound in a mortar, if you don’t know how to pound, pound on the bare ground. As my eyes flipped open, I wondered why this adage often drummed in my ears by my mother was suddenly being played like a song in my head perhaps what happened last night was wrong and that moment of vulnerability on my part brought the adage to mind, as I stared at the highly decorated Moorish-style ceiling , I heard a sultry voice say good morning, the voice brought me back from the enclaves of self-condemnation, staring at the beautiful stunning creature lying au naturel and helpless by my side ,I replied how was your night and with a hint of satisfaction on her face she said you should know the answer to the question, smiling and filled with thoughts of ravaging her body as a result of morning wood or was it just sheer lust, I reached to kiss her lips and well after last night I knew she never would turn down my advances, as our lips and tongue entwined ,I couldn’t help but appreciate the words of king Solomon who said the lips of a woman were smoother than oil , I I’m sure he meant her because she was perfection, my hands quickly went to work as I ran my fingers on her bosom,I could feel her hot breath as I brought my mouth where my fingers were and I suckled like a new born child starved of bosom milk, I reached for the pack of Trojans and she softly said no but before we continue lets hop in my Delorean and let me take you back on a ride through time to where it all began……………..

1 Like

Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by greedie1(f): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
story tym....
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2013
*Subscribing*
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2013
I was born in the then commercial capital of west Africa kano(tumbin giwa) to parents from the east, my parents met at a club called jingle jazz, they danced, they liked each other and 2 years later they were married, I was the first child and little did they know that I would be the only child, as a kid growing up was not easy mainly because my dad was a mean drunk and an abusive husband, I would wake up to the screams of my mother crying as my father took out his fury on her by beating her after gulping a lot of alcohol, till this day I hate alcohol and have a achilles heel for crying women. My young life was officially hell and from then I swore never to take whatever my dad drank thus beginning a lifelong sobriety
When I was 9, my mother filed for a divorce and with the divorce came a new era in my life or as GEJ would say a breath of fresh air, my mum quickly started a few ventures and I could remember in less than 3 months mum bought her first car, mama was a rolling stone, life was good but still there were a few scars from my parents’ divorce. My mum spoilt me silly with gifts, pampered me and treated me like an egg and in return I was a good child, always obedient but even as an only child I never felt lonely and somehow I didn’t have friends but all that would change very soon. I sometimes wonder why my mum never get married and don’t get me wrong she brought the so called “UNCLES” I was never related too home but the relationships never lasted
I was 11 when I was admitted into the prestigious Nigerian-turkish international school, school was fun, I made a few friends but not until I was in ss1would I know what it meant to like someone. I came to school asvery early as usual and seated on the seat behind was an angel, she was pretty, stunning and beautiful at the same time, she was slim, fair with large eyes, as I approached my seat, my belly tightened ,I was dumbfounded and then she said hi,the only reply that came out of my foolish mouth was what,she said my name is Emmanuella, call me ella for short, I am new here, I said ok ,my name is……..i forgot my name and then my noisy friend caleb walked into the class and was grinning from ear to ear as if he won a lottery, I didn’t quite understand he was smiling at the beauty behind me, quickly introducing himself he asked if she was a new student and they quickly started chatting, I simply left the class and I was livid, angry at everything but then I was smart and I knew if I liked this girl, I had to make my moves that same day, of course I had no plan but watching a lot of Nigerian movies had taught me a few skills or so I thought, after a lot of thinking , I decided to make do the emeka ike (that’s what I called a few pickup lines I learnt from emeka ike),it was break and immediately she left the class, I followed like the proverbial bull going to slaughter, I ran after her, held her hand and said this exact words, baby you are beautiful, can I buy something for you,I was trembling and sweating and she asked why are you sweating, again I became mute and said to myself this wasn’t part of the plan, she waited for about a second or so before finally asking what do you want to buy for me?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2013
Please stop quoting my entire post
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by mankind80(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
fuel don finish....nice script by the way
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
I am a slow writer,I like going through what I write and I obsess over tiny details,thanks for following
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
I anticipated her answer and sadly the only thing I thought of buying was goody-goody, I bought four and gave her one. I never really learnt the art of sharing. I was getting pretty confident and by the time I was through with my second candy, I decided to tell how I fell, I had never done this before but with a perfect beautiful Nubian face like hers, this would be the first time, I like you and you are simply beautiful and I want you to be my girlfriend, she laughed, paused and was silent, the silence was killing me, surely this girl won’t say no or so I thought. You don’t know me at all, the silence was broken, I know you are beautiful and I like you and that’s all I need to know, moments ago I was clueless teenager looking for what to say and right now the words came like I had being taught how to woo a girl from birth. Break was over, the bell rang and with a smile on her face she said tomorrow.
I went home that day actively thinking about Ella, I couldn’t eat, I looked at the clock every 3 seconds, I wished for the next day to come so much that I even prayed for it, I didn’t think about her answer that much because I was confident, if she didn’t say yes the next day, she was definitely going to say yes some other day. I always got what I wanted and for the first time in my life I wanted a girl and I was going to get her.
Morning dawned and I had never being happier to see a new day, I did my regular morning routine, wore my uniforms, ate breakfast and jumped into my mums car, as she drove me to school, she said a lot of things that I didn’t hear, my mum likes to tell me everything no matter how trivial the thing was and today was no different but with Ella in my head, I didn’t quite hear anything. Bye-bye, I waved hands and my belly tightened, the fear of the unforeseen was making me visibly uncomfortable. I walked into class and there she was again but this time she was on my seat, she winked and i said good morning you came very early, I wasn’t expecting to see you this early, well I like being punctual she replied, I thought about what you said and yes I like you too, for the first time in my life I felt that need to hug a human being but sadly I didn’t. Ella was everything to me. we held hands and whispered throughout the day even while teachers were in class, the class was abuzz with relationship but it didn’t faze, I was young and l was in love for the first time and everything was perfect.
Days went by, weeks went by and I was watching a movie and there were a few kissing scenes.it dawned on me that I had not kissed before.
Kissing preoccupied my mind, how was i going to get Ella to kiss me plus I didn’t know how to kiss but the evil genius in me had a plan, we both went to school very early though she was always earlier than me, what if I reached earlier than her, I reasoned, my plan was foolproof or so I thought, go to school very early, convince her to follow me, take her under the stairs, under the stairs was dark and I was convinced not even the terminator could find us there.
I convinced my mum that I needed to go to school earlier than usual, I arrived school thinking that my plan was going well so far, in a few minutes I would have tasted the lips of a girl and not just any girl,Ella,my angel,my sweet heart, as I glided into class, there she was again, does this girl sleep here, I didn’t have time for random thoughts. good morning, how was your night I replied, fine, you look worried, is anything the problem, nothing at all Ella, come lets go downstairs and I held her hand firmly as I led her to where I had in mind, when we reached there, I held her hands tightly and led her to the darkness, i was scared and she didn’t say anything, I could hear only the sounds of our breath then I held her waist and I leaned forward, our lips met, it was amazing, her lips tasted like raspberry, I wanted to eat it and slowly my hands were moving and I swear I wasn’t controlling them, I rested my hands on her buttocks and I squeezed them, she disengaged looked at me and then we continued, my “OTHUMANDU” as I like to call my penis was raging ,this must be heaven I thought to myself and then I heard a voice saying children of nowadays and it was close, really close………………
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Exponental(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
A stage in life we all passed thru with diff stories.
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Exponental: A stage in life we all passed thru with diff stories.
Yep but thanks for reading
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by mankind80(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2013
Ur story iz reli makinq brain....bravo!move on
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Thanks man
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
This was bad, really bad, like a foolish business man I made the wrong calculations, I only set my eyes on the prize without any consideration for possible failure, I let simple facts slip from my mind. I didn’t think about the guards or the janitors considering they were always in school before any student. In fact the only thing on my mind was staying where teacher nor students could find us, it was very early I had thought, no soul would be in school.

The voice I heard was feminine and I soon recognized the voice, it was the voice of mrs agnes, the cleaner, a woman known for her loud mouth as well as gossiping about students plus she knew my mum, surely the angels of God must have transferred me from paradise to hell while i was kissing

I stepped from the dark and shielded Ella, if anything was going to happen, it might as well happen to me, I caused this and she was not going to take part in the consequences of my foolish planning and action.

Mrs. Agnes was by size very large and she shouted when she talked, of all the people sure God picked someone who could really punish and undo “my good boy” image.

“Junior, what are you doing there and who is in your back” she asked
Ma, ummmm, nothing, I don’t really know I replied, my brain was failing me, I couldn’t think and then it hit me, I could talk my way out of this.All this went on while Ella was quietly sobbing in the background and I really felt for her but now was not the time to feel sorry, I had to act and I had to act fast.

I decided to tell her the truth but spice it up a bit, cut out the rough edges.

“Start explaining” she ordered.

I told her the truth, I loved Ella, she was my girlfriend and I was kissing her but it would never happen again atleast not here.

She was taken aback by my honesty and I could tell she didn’t know what to do, so I decided to play with her head a bit, I could fake tears on command and quickly I started crying and the woman was really sympathetic, I had dreamy eyes and a little tears would make even Hitler feel sorry for me.

I quickly went on and on about how she was a mother figure to me, how I knew she would discipline me and how I wanted her to temper discipline with mercy and this woman bought every word hook, line and sinker.

“Don’t ever let me catch you here or doing this, you are just too young” she said, mission accomplished, I fought my way from teenage hell and the angels gladly made way for me purgatory, after the incident the woman never looked at me the same, she always had a smile on her face whenever she saw me.

I knew I was off the hook and I learnt an important lesson that day, taking responsibility for one’s action was the best way to go and I could talk my way out of anything. The latter would prove to be true later in life but for now I was sincerely happy and Ella was livid.

We walked back in class and she didn’t utter a single word and I could tell she wasn’t going to say anything if I didn’t say something.

I love you.

She looked up, smiled a bit and then went to her seat, later in the day she passed me a piece of paper which had on it the words “I love you too, allow me look for our next spot”. Surely, there was something about me that appealed to women.
I smiled; the angels must have decided heaven was the place for me.

We found a new spot and it was the perfect place, no soul could find us there, it was an old administrative block where old chairs were kept, damm this girl did her homework and for 5 terms I would learn many things about the female anatomy in this building. I did every bad thing in the book but sex and that was going to change.

We had just finished mock, SSSCE was looming and I didn’t want anything occupying my mind including the woman I loved.
Ella had become too clingy for my liking, she was everywhere with me in school, she came to our house occasionally and honestly I was bored, the relationship had grown stale. It was the same thing over and over again, I still loved her but there was something amiss and I didn’t want to bother myself on working on a relationship.I had better things to do at that point and focusing on my studies was one of them.

I worked up a plan. A short straight to the point plan, I was going to brace myself for whatever would follow.

I met her in school and told her to follow to the spot we first kissed, as we stepped into the darkness, she held my waist.

God, this girl wasn’t going to make it any easy.

I shrugged away the thought of postponing the break-up, I was a man and men make hard decisions.I breathed in and out for about 30 seconds, if I was going to say this I needed all the air I could get.

I am tired of this relationship and I want it to end.

She raised her head up, I could tell she was crying but I couldn’t see in the dark, I couldn’t afford to console her and she simply walked away.

My heart was shattered, for a moment there I made comparisons between myself and my dad ,I just left a girl that loved me with all her heart and never did anything to hurt me.

Like father like son.

Ella never spoke to me again and I could tell she was still hurting right to the day we graduated but later in the future she would make a grant entry into my life.

Breaking up was the wisest decision I made, I made my sssce results picking up only one credit hausa, I wrote jamb that same year and I passed, I realized the wisest decisions were the hardest to make and sometimes being cold and blunt pays.

My future was looking bright.

While waiting for admission, I helped my mum in managing her business and I fell in love with the art making money.

I was no longer mummy’s boy; I was now mummy’s man.

I travelled around Nigeria to do business for my mum, I met business partners on her behalf, discussed business propositions. I was 18 and I was now in charge of my mums business and had no time for women until I met Sophia……………
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2013
I totally love this..
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2013
BraideBraide: I totally love this..
Thanks dear
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2013
499 views, thanks guys for the love even though I don't get a lot of comments I still feel grateful that people are reading this story.
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2013
I'm patiently waiting for the rest...
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2013
BraideBraide: I'm patiently waiting for the rest...
Patiently writing the rest
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Pdizzle(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2013
uche16:
Patiently writing the rest
Speed it up bro
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by luscioustrish(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2013
**following**
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
The week had been exciting, i made a few deals, went on my first plane trip and then the weekend came. I dreaded weekends; they were boring, unexciting and mind numbing. It was Saturday and my female cousins :; all 3 of them wanted to go out, I had no choice but to be their chauffeur for the day. I took the car keys, entered the car and was ready to move.

Where to, mesdames?

They looked at me like I spoke Greek and I smirked and quickly asked where they wanted to go to, they all had different places to go to and I was at their mercy, Ngozi wanted to go make her hair, Eunice wanted to buy a couple of movies and the youngest of them all; Anna wanted chocolate.

I wanted chocolate too, I have a sweet tooth and I decided to take them against their wishes to Wellcare a popular shopping mall.

We arrived at the mall and we all entered, I held Anna in my hands and walked with her to get chocolates but before walking to the candy section I decided to check the movies section.
I was scanning through the movies on display and about picking up The Prestige when I heard a honeyed voice.

The movie sucks.

I looked at the direction of the voice and all I saw was a an eye-catching, ravishing, lovely girl.
Where you talking to me? I asked with a hint of uncertainty in my voice, go ahead and buy it but don’t say I didn’t warn you, she replied.
Any reasons in particular for not liking the movie? I asked.

It’s long and boring, then she walked away but I would be a fool to let her walk away. The last time I saw a girl this beautiful, I was watching 50 cents disco inferno and Jesus, she had curves.

I walked quickly and caught up with her.

Please help me pick a movie, she smiled a bit and then agreed, I wanted to woo her but couldn’t find the right words to use, I had become rusty, I offered a silent prayer asking God not to let this chance pass me by. She choose a few movies that I didn’t like but I had to buy them anyway.

My little cousin Anna was watching me with disdain, all she wanted was chocolate and here I was spending a lot of time picking movies and chatting up a strange girl. Anna tugged my shirt and quickly I returned to reality and remembered I came here with someone meanwhile my grownup cousins were stealing glances at us and laughing sheepishly.

Would you like a chocolate bar? I wouldn’t take no for an answer.

You leave me with no choice, she replied.

We got chocolates bars and as we walked towards the exits, ngozi and Eunice joined us and started introducing themselves to Sophia.
I quickly signaled to my cousins to wait behind. I was going to make my move.

I chatted her up a bit and she revealed she was in school studying a bogus course I can’t seem to remember,she was in her second year and she was home for the holidays, the more she told me about herself, the more I became enthralled. Damm, this girl is perfection, i officially introduced myself and we exchanged numbers, she was about going when I called her back, gave her a movie and she asked why.

I need a reason to call and see you again.

She smiled, collected the movie and entered a waiting car, she had a driver.

This girl must be rich I thought to myself and I wanted her.

After driving my cousins throughout the day, we arrived home and before I could greet my mum, anna my little cousin spilled the beans.

Uncle has a wife.

My mum wanting to hear who this wife was signaled me to seat down and divulge everything to her, I told her everything, I didn’t hide a lot of things from my mum, after hearing the entire narrative, she laughed and said “you are finally coming of age, just make sure I see her at least”.

It was Sunday and since we weren’t religious, we usually didn’t go to church and spent time watching movies, Sundays were usually quiet in our home but this Sunday was different.

I woke up thinking about Sophia, I wanted her so much, I fantasized about her, I really needed to see her, to hear her talk and perhaps touch her.

I called her and she didn’t pick, I was worried, every time the phone rang my heart skipped a beat and then I decided not to call anymore.

My phone rang and looking at the caller id, it was Sophia, I was happy as much as I was nervous, I needed to make a good impression on the phone.
Hello dear.

Her voice was refreshingly thrilling and she just called me dear, I spoke calmly and slowly, we talked for a while and by time the call ended, I was sure history was going to repeat itself, yes, I was that charming I thought.

The week was boring mainly because I was looking forward to Saturday, I had fixed a date to meet Sophia again and throughout the week I thought about her.
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
It was Saturday and I quickly went through my wardrobe, I needed to look my best though I knew I looked good in anything I wore, I was personally airbrushed by God. I finally settled on wearing my coastal blue 7 for all mankind jeans, a Maison Margiela t-shirt and my Hanford canvas sneakers by ralph Lauren. I looked good and today even David Beckham wouldn’t compete with me.

I stepped out of my room and went to my mums room, told her I was going out.

“Remember your watch “she said, her way of telling me not to come back home late.

“I don’t accessorize much mum and I hate watches” I replied.

As I drove out of the house, I became nervous, I didn’t want to Bleep this up, I went straight to her house in Nassarawa G.R.A, she gave me the descriptions the last time we talked on phone. I was on her street and saw her.

She looked graceful almost like an angel about to ascent to heaven.

When I approached her, I parked by the side of the street and I stepped out of the car.

“Hello, you look good” she said with a smile on her face

I was startled, I know I was handsome but a girl had never complimented me before now.

You look perfect and am sure am going to have a hard time keeping guys from staring at you, she smiled sheepishly and as a perfect gentleman I opened the door of the car for her to enter and we drove off to an eatery.

As we stepped out of a car, we turned heads, a few girls were stealing glances at me and I could tell a lot of guys were admiring Sophia but the evening was about us and I was going to savor and enjoy every bit of her company.

We took our seats and the waiter took our orders, the food came and as we ate, we e talked and laughed.

We apparently had bad table manners.

I discovered she was 2 years my senior, she looked 18 and I wasn’t going to allow her age deter me, age was nothing but a number. We talked a lot and right there I made my intentions known to her.
I liked her and I wanted her.

The evening was over and I decide to drive her home, about 100 metres before her house, she told me to park, I thought she wanted to walk home perhaps, she came down and i was about walking her home when she decided to enter the car again but this time she went to the back and whispered a word I barely heard but I knew it was an invitation.

This invitation would not be declined.

I went and sat close to her, we looked at each other for a while and then burst into laughter, we stared at each other and she mouthed the words “kiss me”.
Mum didn’t raise no fool, I held her, our lips drew closer,our eyes were closed, I could feel her breath, I touched the edge of her lips and then the light of a moving car shone through, we quickly disengaged.

The car passed and then we returned to the meeting between our lips and this time there was no slow build up, we kissed like our lives depended on it, we ate each other’s lips, she nudged her tongue into my mouth and I hungrily sucked on it.

I just found Shangri la.

The kissing was beautiful almost perfect, we disengaged at the same time like our lips had communicated they wanted a break, we breathed heavily as if we had been chased by a pack of hyenas, she held me for a while and said good night, I smiled, stepped out of the car and walked her home. Years later I would realize I had my first French kiss right here in the backseat of my mums’ car.

I walked her right to her gate, we said our byes and she bit her lips as she told me she was looking forward to our next meeting. As I left her house, I looked at the heavens and said thank you then my phone rang…………..
Re: The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor by Fizboy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
dude ye story is making sense...ride on

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Married At Last, Baba God Don Do Am Ooo / If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It. / The Catastrophes That Come With Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.