Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Help:How Do I Configure My htc Verizon Windows Phone? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help:How Do I Configure My htc Verizon Windows Phone? (1557 Views)

How Do I Configure A Tp-link 3G Wireless Lite N Router / How Will I Configure My Modem For Etisalat Sim. / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:How Do I Configure My htc Verizon Windows Phone? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls guys a cousin of mine just gave me a htc verizon windows phone and I've tried to configure it for browsing but I've been unable to. Any guru in the house who can help? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help:How Do I Configure My htc Verizon Windows Phone? by davidadenrele: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hello,

Well to assists you i use HTC HD7 mobile phone and have been using it for almost a 8months to be candid i love the phone so much because of is features and applications, straight to the point if you are having problems using the Verizone HTC phone to browse i would encourage you to log on to htc.com and click on smartphones link on the webpage of the HTC websites after then scroll through the different smart phones and pick the particular type of your choice of phone and click on manual to download the manual of your chosen phone.

Using any HTC phone is no big deal best of all luck to you.
Re: Help:How Do I Configure My htc Verizon Windows Phone? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

SOLVED---- Help"!!!! Laptop Wont Boot / Spectranet Sim Card! Anyone Got? / 8GB 1TB Touchscreen UK 1MONTH Used Hp Laptop For Sale In Lagos(SOLD!!!!!!!!!)###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.