Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) (1804 Views)

Whats This Baby Thinking? (photo) / What Could He Be Thinking? (photo) / Photo Of The Day: Lol!what On Earth Is This photographer Snapping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chai look at this man

Re: Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) by Ezedon(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
The Differences and similarities b/w a Soldier n a photographer
Re: Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
He wasn't thinking anything. There was probably an agreement between both of them that the picture should be taken with the police man posing that way. But if to say na me be d photographer, I go first make sure say that gun isn't loaded. Because I no wan hear say na accidental discharge.
Re: Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO) by Lovetinz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lol.
No differences,

A is shooting B,
B is shooting A.

A will be Published and Punished,
Sadly, B will be Dead and Buried.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MERLIN Season 7 / Different Names Of Money! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.