Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23169 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm surprise at many comment here, I wonder if mature people are on this site cus people just think they can just type anything. Do u even know the meaning of bestfriend, I don't think u people do. U can't trust ur bestfriend because u people meant ur friendship on foolish things. A bestfriend mean someone that can bring out the best in u not talking of rubbish things. So if someone that really does this, what are u now saying. I really trust my two bestfriend. Dayo Abodunrin and Daramola omowumi.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by danchuzzy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Buh come oh...
isn't ur partner supposed t b ur best friend?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Jayboy124: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
danchuzzy: Buh come oh...
isn't ur partner supposed t b ur best friend?

Has that ever worked?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
which best friend?

best friend that we both spot games?

best friend that knows me in and out?

best friend i might have met her with? knows the first time we had it and was all too excited to know the details of all that when down? and i might have spilled a lil cos i thought we werent gono last?

best friend that thinks i'm way too sleek than he is ? and go wondering how easy it is for me to get dames
and therefore would not appreciate the fact that i mean to keep this very one?

that very best friend? NO can't DO!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tell me ur friend/best friend and ill tell u who u r. If u can't trust ur bestfriend, then u urself can't be trusted cos birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
mercylicious: Tell me ur friend/best friend and ill tell u who u r. If u can't trust ur bestfriend, then u urself can't be trusted cos birds of a feather flock together.

if only u understand......

while girls ( best friends sit all day gossiping ),

guys ( best friends go hunting....for money thereafter, for game)

just two diff worldz lil dollz
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by nke001: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
if ma bf is john terry...
babu walahi!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by neey1051(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

plz tell me smthng!!! Did i hear u say u stil put ur trust in a Human b....,i thought an adage says trust noone & another says he who puts his trust in man is a ....,abeg suffery trust person o dem no dey write ENEMY 4 FOREHEAD OOO!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by churific(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Keyword: BEST FRIEND

What more do you need to say. If you can't trust your best friend with your partner, then you don't have a best friend.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kliq(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Trust no man but God
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kliq(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
nke001: if ma bf is john terry...
babu walahi!
lol
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kliq(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
mfm04622: Jesus taught us to pray that the Lord not tempt us. History have many who because they trust their Patners expose them to temptations only to see them fall. A word is enough for the wise
Kool
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by jaytee01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
hmmm...depends on d character of both d best friend and d partner. Strange things happen oooo
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Okay ,

so since my best friend is my partner,

how do I answer this question?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Imanuelle: Okay ,

so since my best friend is my partner,

how do I answer this question?

and talking about friends ,

two of my friends have graduated into my brothers. ...

I can trust them with anything !
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
if there's no trust, then why is there friendship in the first place?? Hell yeah course I can..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ego2(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
trust has got a price attached too it(sacrifice) especially if it has got too do wif ur best frnd. it nt just bout trust ur frnd or partner self disciplin has a part too play, were Der is lack of self disciplin from both parties, were do u expect the trust too come from
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by rezzy: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
As humans, there are things that we should grow above. Like me, i have grown above the love of money. There is no amount of money you give to me that will make me compromise.
Now back to the question, my fiance and my best friend are two wonderful people. They have grown above sexual temptation.

The highest deceit of the devil is to tell you a girl can pass the night in your room and nothing will happen. Yes, nothing might happen the first day or second, but remember you have blood running in your vein.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Pashboi: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why on earth shuld I date a gurl I can't trust....I'll rather be alone!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by rezzy: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
neey1051: plz tell me smthng!!! Did i hear u say u stil put ur trust in a Human b....,i thought an adage says trust noone & another says he who puts his trust in man is a ....,abeg suffery trust person o dem no dey write ENEMY 4 FOREHEAD OOO!

i trust my fiance 100%
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Truckpusher: why no?....i'd prefer to trust people and hope for the worst which makes me to have a shock absorber in my heart cheesy

Women are attracted to sexy men that are already taken. I'd have to kill a bytch tongue
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Neither have a bestfriend nor man at the moment. But if i eventually do, i'll trust in the immense flaw of man to always make mistakes.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by denzel2009: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

Can you trust ogugua with mr corrk? tongue
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by godman01(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Can your best friend trust his GF with you? If you can answer that, then you also get the same thing. Birds of a feather flocks together.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Its dificult to trust man, the best of men is still men & can make mistakes. The earlier we accept this truth the better for us so that we can be able to forgive if they eventualy fall. We can only trust God to help our partners not to fall but if they do, its because they are still human. ''He that thinketh he stands, should take heed least he falls" - Apostle Paul.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by MicroBox: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls dont think that,that is friend pls and pls he might not realy be who you think..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by lorenzos1: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Can your bestt friend trust you with their partnerr...!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Kirinwa: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oga sexkillz the truth be sey we still be human beings besides there's a saying that ladies have light brain.No disrespect intended.The heart is desperately wicked, who can fathom it says the Bible. Unless you want to tell us you're wiser than God? shocked
What op is saying is can you allow only your wife and best friend to sleep alone in the house. Maybe you traveled and need someone to keep her company.He will definitely do it well, shebi cold dey? tongue

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ma best friend is a guy. So I trust him. Buh if he's gay, noooooooo I can't trust him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children? / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.