Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles (7859 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / IBEDC PLC Recruits For Several Positions / Mtn Recruits For Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
We seek a graduate to join our team in Nigeria
Job Title:Electrical Design Engineering
Job Location:Abuja
Job Duties:
-you will develop designs to meet the functional and contractual specificationsof secured order
-you will help to support and assist in the sales stage of a project
-you will liaise with Mechanical design engineer to indentify the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design
-you will provide support to the project manager during the installation commissioning and testing phase of project

Application instructions in comments below
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Reg is still active
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
I wish every aplicants good luck
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by kolinsteroy: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bro, how do I apply? There is no email address on their site. Do I have to submit the application in person?
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
kolinsteroy: Bro, how do I apply? There is no email address on their site. Do I have to submit the application in person?
submit dis application form:
http://www.clarke-energy.com/wp-content/uploads/clarke-application-2012.pdf

Further instructions in comments below
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by kolinsteroy: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
As in amm I gonna have to take it to d office or there is an email address?
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Maybe nigerian jobseekers shld start luking 4 online jobs.
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Just passing. (whistling)
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
My very close friend works there n trust me if I studied mech engineering or sth close, I would love to work there.

They do stuffs for GE as in General Electric.

So if anyone is interested, don't be discouraged..check up their website on google n check their career page to apply.All the best.
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Julieccentric:

My very close friend works there n trust me if I studied mech engineering or sth close, I would love to work there.

They do stuffs for GE as in General Electric.

So if anyone is interested, don't be discouraged..check up their website on google n check their career page to apply.All the best.
thks 4d info. I dnt no y some pple do av negative tuts 2opportunities. All it takes is, apply. And if u dnt like, leave it. Life is that simple.
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Thread updated 8:26am
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by NaijaInfo21: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Winsletdc:
thks 4d info. I dnt no y some pple do av negative tuts 2opportunities. All it takes is, apply. And if u dnt like, leave it. Life is that simple.
word
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
For those who are applying, I believe you have good knowledge of electrical design for buildings using autocad. I would like to ask if i could get a legend of autocad electrical symbols and a sample of a complete electrical wiring design to aid my learning prcoess. Thank you. and also if you know where i can get to learn it
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by NaijaInfo21: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
omorodionaso: For those who are applying, I believe you have good knowledge of electrical design for buildings using autocad. I would like to ask if i could get a legend of autocad electrical symbols and a sample of a complete electrical wiring design to aid my learning prcoess. Thank you. and also if you know where i can get to learn it
it depends on ur location
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2013
NaijaInfo21:
it depends on ur location

I reside in Edo state, any help?
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by NaijaInfo21: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2013
omorodionaso:

I reside in Edo state, any help?
hold on. Let me check 4u
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
please how/where do we submit the application form after filling it cos no email address was provided? Please your prompt responses would be appreciated.
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2013
NaijaInfo21:
hold on. Let me check 4u

thanks am waiting
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by 1forall: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2013
Clarke are recruiting for 3 positions in Nigeria at the moment however the closing date according to their website is the 9th July 2013 (tomorrow) so if you're interested apply right now.

Find the application form at the bottom of this post. There's no online application guys so the best bet is to take completed form to their office.

Their office address is:

Clarke Energy
No.28 Joel Ogunnaike Street
GRA, IKEJA
Lagos
Nigeria
Tel: 01 815 6723

Available positions

1)
Title: Mechanical Draughtsman
Categories: Clarke Energy Nigeria

Job Brief
Clarke Energy is an international organisation who are continuing to expand and succeed within the engineering sector. Due to the success we are seeking a Mechanical Draughtsman to join our team in Nigeria.

The job will include providing design and draughting support in order to ensure the production of consistently high quality and timely delivery of mechanical documentation, 3D modelling and 2D orthographic drawings as required.

Responsibilities
Develop the general arrangements included in a tender into a full suite of design deliverables including:-
General layouts of the proposed installation (plan, elevation and isometric).
General single line diagrams.
Detailed wiring lists, interface lists components schedules, block diagrams, containment drawings termination schedules etc
Detailed fabrication drawings of pipe supports and equipment skids etc.

Produce 3D modelled parts using AutoCAD of all entities necessary to fully populate the design in 3D.

Technical Knowledge and Skills:
AutoCAD (2009+), AutoCAD P&ID, Autodesk Navis Review 2010,
Good IT skills -Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word etc.).
Knowledge of 3D solid modelling
Knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D
Professional Qualifications:
Essential: HND/HNC level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.

Desirable: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering

Closing Date
09 Jul 2013

Download application form here: Click to download application form

Good luck!
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by 1forall: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2013
2)
Title: Mechanical Design Engineer

Job Brief
Clarke Energy is an international organisation who are continuing to expand and succeed within the engineering sector. Due to the success we are seeking an Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Nigeria.

The role will involve producing mechanical engineering design packages, providing input and support at every stage of a project from sales through to installation.

Responsibilities
Translate and develop conceptual designs into designs to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders.
Support and assist in the sales stage of a project, taking responsibility for ensuring that conceptual design and tender preparation documents are provided in accordance with required timescales and quality standards.
Liaise with Electrical Design Engineer in identifying the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design.
Liaise with CAD draughtsman, coordinating and leading activity in order to ensure that the design packages are produced to the required timescales and standards of quality.
Provide support to the Project Manager during the installation commissioning and testing phase of the project, ensuring the timely production of all necessary documentation.
Participate, and where appropriate lead, HAZOP and risk assessment studies.
Liaise as necessary with existing and potential customers and their representatives.
Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.

Technical Knowledge and Skills
Good IT skills- Microsoft Office.
Current knowledge of the engineering design software available in the market place.
Project management.
Microsoft Project.
Knowledge of AutoCAD draughting package

Professional Qualifications
Essential: Degree in Mechanical Engineering

Closing Date
09 Jul 2013

Good luck!
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by 1forall: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
3)
Title: Electrical Design Engineer

Job Brief
Clarke Energy is an international organisation who are continuing to expand and succeed within the engineering sector. Due to the success we are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team in Nigeria.

The job will entail producing the electrical design of gas powered generation and CHP plants, providing input and support at all stages of a project from sales through to
installation.

Responsibilities:
Translate and develop conceptual designs into designs to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders, drawing out specifications, calculations and component selection.
Support and assist in the sales stage of a project by taking responsibility for ensuring that conceptual design and tender preparation documents are provided to meet the timescales and quality standards required for presentation to the customer/potential customer.
Liaise with Mechanical Design Engineer in identifying the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design.
Liaise with CAD draughtsman, coordinating and leading activity in order to ensure that the design packages are produced to the required timescales and standards of quality.
Provide support to the Project Manager during the installation commissioning and testing phase of the project, ensuring the timely production of all necessary documentation.
Liaise as necessary with existing and potential customers and their representatives.
Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.

Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Good IT skills- Microsoft Office.
Current knowledge of the engineering design software available in the market place.
Project management.
Microsoft Project.
Knowledge of AutoCAD draughting package

Professional Qualifications:
Essential: Degree in Electrical Engineering

Closing Date
09 Jul 2013

Good luck!
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Greatken007(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2013
SINCE THEY DONT BASE IN LAGOS AND THEIR ADDRESS IS STATED AND THEY ARE NOT ALSO ASKING YOU TO PAY ANY DIME PLS APPLY,IT IS NEVER A CRIME TO TRY,PEOPLE WHO DOUBTED THE APPTITUDE TEST OF FMC ASABA LAST WEEK ARE NOW REGRETTING IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE STARTED CALLING FOR INTERVIEW WHICH WILL KICK OFF TOMORROW 12TH-07
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2013
Greatken007: SINCE THEY DONT BASE IN LAGOS AND THEIR ADDRESS IS STATED AND THEY ARE NOT ALSO ASKING YOU TO PAY ANY DIME PLS APPLY,IT IS NEVER A CRIME TO TRY,PEOPLE WHO DOUBTED THE APPTITUDE TEST OF FMC ASABA LAST WEEK ARE NOW REGRETTING IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE STARTED CALLING FOR INTERVIEW WHICH WILL KICK OFF TOMORROW 12TH-07
NA SOOO
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Thread updated 8:58am
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2013
Thread update 1:47am
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by 1forall: 2:44am On Jul 13, 2013
The vacancies ended on the 9th of July so I wonder what you're updating buddy
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by Winsletdc: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2013
1forall: The vacancies ended on the 9th of July so I wonder what you're updating buddy
sleepin & browsin NL. laughs
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by peleson: 4:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Has anyone been called?
Re: Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles by geoneer: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any news from clarke energy?

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organization / MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / How Was Your Experience Working With A Start-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.