Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK! (875 Views)

One Year Mba Programme In Ukraine And Poland(dual Certificates) / What Is The Average School Fees Masters Programme In Canada And America? / Can I Apply For Visa For A Course Starting In Sept 2008? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK! by WGATAP: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
How would you feel or react if you spent so much money to come into the UK to study a Msc programme and you failed a particular course module in the first semester which requires you not completing your programme and being sent back home?
Re: Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK! by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 30, 2013
I would probably feel suicidal...the fact that i would have to go back to Nigeria..blood of Jesus...if was given an option

between going back or death...i would chose the ladder.
Re: Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK! by WGATAP: 4:02am On Jun 30, 2013
My advice is that anyone wanting to study any course in any UK university should research thoroughly the course modules and methods of lecture whether this leads to examinations or just coursework(essay writing)according their preferences. It does happen and so finding out about this matters a lot especially when in some departments, the first semester is quite difficult with the limited one year of study and no one usually tells you about this when recruiting international students.The academic system is so easy in the UK which is so contrary compared to that in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

37 Of The Most Stunning Places In The World To Visit / New Traveller To Lagos , Plz Help / Robbery At The Base Of Third Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.