Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86357 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by solar007: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Soloter: My dear brother and sister (John n Love), I am also a member of the church(a Coordinator) but i say, if not for the sake of pleasing those who felt offended, there is no point apologising. You owe no man any apology. God is not angry with you for marrying a woman. You didn't marry a man. Hear Paul on a similar case; "... Let no man trouble me, I bear the marks of CHRIST" not men. There was no problem with sister Love's dressing before God and Men. The devil only pushed outsiders to make unnecessary hullabaloo which was supported by a microscopic envious fault finding brethren in the Church. May God forgive them all for making my brethren(John & Love) to feel guilty for no cause.
I never saw this comment before, thank you for your insight.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2013
last day of the programme, don t miss out

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by solar007: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
WATCH OUT

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
solar007: WATCH OUT
The church is matching on
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by PastorKun(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
seunlayi: The church is matching on

If by 'church' you mean Deeper life, the question should be are they walking in the foot steps of christ or are they just using his name to foister their agenda on the flock of christ.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If by 'church' you mean Deeper life, the question should be are they walking in the foot steps of christ or are they just using his name to foister their agenda on the flock of christ.

is deeper life a part of the church? Are you a part of the church?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by solar007: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Image123:

is deeper life a part of the church? Are you a part of the church?
Deeperlife is the name of the Living church where the world of God is preached
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by DeeperdanNY: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
solar007: Deeperlife is the name of the Living church where the world of God is preached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onetB6U_-Hs

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.