Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? (16440 Views)

Is It Possible For A Car Not To Smoke At All? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dis is really funnygrin 4r real, cus i wonder how a nigerian can be askn such a f**lish questn... Bt bros dnt wori, na theory you stil deh hear you go soon c pratical

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Iceprincehkn: Dis is really funnygrin 4r real, cus i wonder how a nigerian can be such a questn... Bt bros dnt wori, na theory you stil deh hear you go soon c pratical
who knows maybe undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Olucheye(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
.YES!!! It is possible for a car to be charmed. I've Seen a charmed car, Heard stories of charming a car and its effects. I've not in anyway tested its efficacy personally but it does exist.

I've got senior friends who have done it mostly for protection against evils things like either collecting their cars at gunpoint or Either steal/jacking them off where its packed.

Its effects that i was told of is this:

---> No Matter how maintained such cars that carry charms are? They'll always wear off./b]

I know our vast NL scientist students will want to come up and tell me natural effects of wear and tear but just like i said earlier, 'NO MATTER HOW MAINTAINED" the metal the car was made with will cut off in bits.

I've heard stories of how cars are charmed to prevent them from being sold when trying to hurt dealers and also cases of how car could also be charmed to turn against its owner and lead to his/her death. Do you even believe they make incisions on cars for protection?

[b]LAST SHOT: Its best to believe that a car can be charmed anyways. Like its popularly said in Yoruba but would translate to english 'He who said there are no gods(witches & wizards + their powers), the person is all dead but not yet buried.

For those who don't believe, search well you'll eventually come across a tested deal someday.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Cwhyte(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Well, I read a thread on Nairaland and the guy claimed he can put something on the car and it will never start, he challenged doubters to a bet of 50k, but no one was ready to take him up.

I guess it is possible.
Link here www.nairaland.com/1272264/billyonaire-kindly-accept-supernatural-challenge
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nautillus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Siena,

i cant speak for no one here but myself. i have seen the "charmed" manifestation live. i wasnt suprised becos i know that principalities exit. car had a flat btw Ore and ijebu-ode. i was changing it when this towtruck pulled over. i have previously heard of thier antics so when i saw the moto boy "jump" from the van and ran towards me. i stood up to stop him from touching my car. long story short...i had to wrestle the motor boy and his oga...but in the mayhem, i they touched that car, calmed down afterwards. they insistend a "settle them" else they live me there. (i cranked the engine several times ...it didnt start bruv)from 10k...i had to beg ...beg oh...before they collected 2k.
bros, as i enter motor start again...the oga stand behind my car touch the boot...the mob start one hand.

i just engage gear take off.

guy, for real oh. juju dey wey to hold moro.

no stories men.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin make them try am nah... them GO hear am...
C. whyte:
Well I read a thread on Nairaland and the guy claimed he can put something on the car and it will never start, he challenged doubters to a bet of 50k,but no one was ready to take him up. O guess it is possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by BrightCar: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
cell22: I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?
THE POWER OF DARKNESS CAN MANIPULATE EVEN YOU AND YOUR CAR IF U ARE NOT INSURED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Macelliot(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
It's possible for a car to be charmed, because this world is full of Evils & Evil doers.
May heaven help does who help themselves.

There is nothing that comes from the sky that the earth cannot accomodate, simply because He who want to eat the kernel must eventually crack the nut.
Jelousy, Envyness & hatred exit everywhere.
He that wants peace must prepare for war.
There are VIRUSES & ANTI-VIRUSES.
There are RICHES & also POVERTY.
If it's possible for someone to own a car, there are also enemies who stands as an obstacle.

AN INSECT THAT ATTACKS A VEGETABLE DWELLS UNDER THE VEGETABLE.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nautillus: Siena,

i cant speak for no one here but myself. i have seen the "charmed" manifestation live. i wasnt suprised becos i know that principalities exit. car had a flat btw Ore and ijebu-ode. i was changing it when this towtruck pulled over. i have previously heard of thier antics so when i saw the moto boy "jump" from the van and ran towards me. i stood up to stop him from touching my car. long story short...i had to wrestle the motor boy and his oga...but in the mayhem, i they touched that car, calmed down afterwards. they insistend a "settle them" else they live me there. (i cranked the engine several times ...it didnt start bruv)from 10k...i had to beg ...beg oh...before they collected 2k.
bros, as i enter motor start again...the oga stand behind my car touch the boot...the mob start one hand.

i just engage gear take off.

guy, for real oh. juju dey wey to hold moro.

no stories men.
TESTIMONY TIME
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by segzicres(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZIM is soo right! If u believe that. The fuel guy story, ur mechanics were using u as a bank. Ive had d same situation before, i chamged mechanics n the problem was solved. Note, never use the same mechanic for too long.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Makapounse(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is possible for a car to be charmed, just pray you should not experience such thing, you "Thomas" in the house.
This is not the matter of belief in God or not
those who do such bad thing , if they get to know the Engine and plate number of a car , that's all
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Mathewjoseph: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
cell22: I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?
you be yoruba guy?coz i know say yoruba no dey joke wit jazz:-D
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by olawaletaiwo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes, it is very possible,remember,they use to charm generator with PADLOCK (AGADAGODO)likewise the engine of the car too, as you know that engine is the heart of a car.. so therefor, it is very possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
its a dicey question, anyone that believes in the supernatural will think twice before answering ...... I once knew a man who was married to a "strong woman" and one of the ways she deals with him is to drive his car spiritually at night , when they wake up in the morning, the cars engine will be very hot and the car remains in the garage it was park ........ this needs explanation
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
If you believe in God, yes it is possible.
If you believe in science, no it is not.

If a white man can assemble pieces of metals to run as a car, then a black man can as well 'tap' the panel to hinder it movement!

Africa is still Africa!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by toprealman: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Siena:

No, it's not possible for a car to be charmed. However it's possible for a person to believe their car (or themselves) can be charmed, out of sheer ignorance.

You need to upgrade your thought process.
By staying away from most NOLLYWOOD movies and local blogs.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by supaeagles(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Air_Lord: Dont say that bro... it is possible... Those that do that Kind of thing are called AGBA... Respect them. Even The Prophet Of God Do Respect them... I mean The prophet that God sent Like David, Jesus, Moses e.t.c
bro, with all due respect, don't you think the case is more about people blindly believing in charms than it actually working??
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes it is real.

Papa Adeboye once drove his car from Senagal to Botswana with no petrol in it...and his congregation said amen. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Lawalemi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh Boy,it is possible o. I remember when we sacked a driver of our SUG bus, the brand new Toyota Hiace bus no work again! The driver reportedly said it would work only when he is recalled. The rest na story
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by RedCard1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is 100% possible for a car to be charmed. Those Babalawo n Eze nmuo (in Yoruba and Igbo languages) are capable of doing it. You think all car accidents happens in a natural way? Abeg car charming has happened and is still happening. Better believe it now.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Zamoni15(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Siena:

No, it's not possible for a car to be charmed. However it's possible for a person to believe their car (or themselves) can be charmed, out of sheer ignorance.

You need to upgrade your thought process.
definately ur right
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
In Nigeria it is possible.

Someone can plant juju in your car causing the hydraulic systems to jam and the car steering and brakes stop working grin cheesy grin

Remember that it is only in Nigeria it can happen oo cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by AbuMikey(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Its very Possible!!! I can't go into details now,but if you want me to,I would gladly do! Cos I have a 1st hand experience of a Charmed car just last year!!!
Funny/Myopic,but its the truth tho! A car can be Charmed!!!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Its very Possible!!! I can't go into details now,but if you want me to,I would gladly do! Cos I have a 1st hand experience of a Charmed car just last year!!!
Funny/Myopic,but its the truth tho! A car can be Charmed!!!!

Please carry on

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by AbuMikey(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
[s]Its very Possible!!! I can't go into details now,but if you want me to,I would gladly do! Cos I have a 1st hand experience of a Charmed car just last year!!!
[b]Funny/Myopic,but its the truth tho! A car can be Charmed!!!![/b]Very well said![/s]
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ajiifixing(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Make una board molue or stand in the village square in Ijebu ode and shout on top of your voice that there is no Juju.

Come back come tell me the result.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by 25omega(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Its very Possible!!! I can't go into details now,but if you want me to,I would gladly do! Cos I have a 1st hand experience of a Charmed car just last year!!!
[b]Funny/Myopic,but its the truth tho! A car can be Charmed!!!![/b]Very well said!
so what exactly happened to the car? what was the charm supposed to do?
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
cell22: @uboma,i think you can still contribute without using strong words.Thanks

What strong words are u referring to? U need to develop thick skin when discussing on a forum like this else u become emotional and loose good judgement.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cold(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Seriously why're these kind of beliefs & thought processes prevalent in Africa especially Nigeria? Reason why there are more churches in Nigeria than anywhere else on the planet. People are so fickle,they'll believe anything. If it is possible to have charms for everything why is the country still in a dysfunctional state? We can't build cars but can 'charm'it not to start or drive for miles on empty (Daddy G.O). We can't design planes but can charm it to crash (Fani Kayode).They even use body parts for what they refer to as 'money rituals'. Only in Nigeria. Oma se o!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by adisarasaq(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Don't argue this with people from Ilorin
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by AbuMikey(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
25omega: so what exactly happened to the car? what was the charm supposed to do?
jackbauersballs:

Please carry on
Last year My dad bought a new car(Belgium) grin ,"Gobe" of life ensued when me and ma dad strolled out with the car, and some wicked relatives were kinda angry that I was the 1st person who boarded the car with him and not them,so they tell Mr Abu Snr. say the car nor go last ooo, Like play like play car spoil ooo!!!! Na Joke na Joke car nor gree work again,invite different mechanics wen dey town com,car nor still gree work!!!
Na I'm my Papa make up he mind say he wan sell car oo!!! As Buyer com na so he pay money for my Papa account,com our house na I'm my Papa give am car key make he go call towing van com, Na I'm the buyer say make he just try kick the car!
Next tin wen we hear na "Vroooom!!!!! Car start!! Car wen nor gree start for more than 2 months start ooo!!! Till today buyer still the enjoy benefits of "E-class" bought at a price of 250,000 naira and Mr Abu Snr. dey "enjoy" the Loss of "E-class" bought at a price of 800,000 naira!!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Last year My dad bought a new car(Belgium) grin ,"Gobe" of life ensued when me and ma dad strolled out with the car, and some wicked relatives were kinda angry that I was the 1st person who boarded the car with him and not them,so they tell Mr Abu Snr. say the car nor go last ooo, Like play like play car spoil ooo!!!! Na Joke na Joke car nor gree work again,invite different mechanics wen dey town com,car nor still gree work!!!
Na I'm my Papa make up he mind say he wan sell car oo!!! As Buyer com na so he pay money for my Papa account,com our house na I'm my Papa give am car key make he go call towing van com, Na I'm the buyer say make he just try kick the car!
Next tin wen we hear na "Vroooom!!!!! Car start!! Car wen nor gree start for more than 2 months start ooo!!! Till today buyer still the enjoy benefits of "E-class" bought at a price of 250,000 naira and Mr Abu Snr. dey "enjoy" the Loss of "E-class" bought at a price of 800,000 naira!!!

Chai

What a display of Learnership by the Abu Mikey Clan

You and your Old Man are learners for real.

No offence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use Another Engine In A Murano? / What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks / Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.