Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija (2471 Views)

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
my cousin has been catching her husnand cheating all the time but this one drove her mad

one day she was browsing thru his text messages when he was taking his shower and saw some really crazy disturbing text conversation he had with one of his side chicks

it goes as follows

him(my cousin's husband)- hey babe, I really do miss you, it sucks you left town, i miss u real bad

the side chick = oh sorry sweetie, dont worry I will send you a picture of my pu..ssy to make you feel better

him= send it immediately, i really miss you

the side chick = i have sent it honey

she sent the picture of her vagi..na wide opened to his phone shocked grin

him = thank you boo, i just feel so much better after u sent the picture grin

how did my cousin manage to marry that kind of man

she almost fainted after reading that text cry cry grin grin

but i cldnt stop laughing when i hrd it
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
I see you hanging here with ur invisible friends... grin
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I see you hanging here with ur invisible friends... grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
the spam bot doing what it knows the best
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by sKeetz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
ONILA IS A SPOILT BRAT. angry
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by jhydebaba(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Who disvirgined this girl

Is Onila the side chick Just curious cheesy
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
jhydebaba: Who disvirgined this girl

Is Onila the side chick Just curious cheesy
angry
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by brainy02: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2013
this chic onila am having big interest in u..... it been about u all night long
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 2:16am On Jun 30, 2013
brainy02: this chic onila am having big interest in u..... it been about u all night long
sad
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by True2myself24(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2013
You are a very interesting character Onila.
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 2:36am On Jun 30, 2013
True2myself24: You are a very interesting character Onila.
onila is cool smiley
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 30, 2013
Onila are u there?
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 3:07am On Jun 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Onila are u there?
angry
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by KINGwax(m): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2013
undecided 'un-subscribing'
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 30, 2013
onila: angry
I want your views on feminism
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by mysticgal(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2013
Onila abeg i cant fit laughgrin
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by greedie1(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2013
lol.... funny.
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Mynd44: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2013
This girl needs prayers

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by bknight: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
undecided
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Rooneyboy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Obviously ur psychiatrist is also having a challenge aswell.

He's not been able to help u.
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by makelove2m(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Let's have the pix................. cheesy
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Gialmine(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
makelove2m: Let's have the pix................. cheesy
SECONDED!!
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by onila(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gialmine:
SECONDED!!
u want me to get banned angry
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Davico(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
sKeetz: ONILA IS A SPOILT BRAT. angry
Seconded grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
My aunt had 3guys paying maintanance for 1 child grin
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Gialmine(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
onila: u want me to get banned angry

That would ß relieving tongue
Let's miss u! grin
mondi_cheeks: My aunt had 3guys paying maintanance for 1 child grin
shocked shocked how is that possible?

Na enjoyment be that Ooº°˚ ˚°º `°
Hope there won't be some conflicts among the guys later on.
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Teenzy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Are u kiddn ....op she didnt see u laugh tho.
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gialmine:

That would ß relieving tongue
Let's miss u! grin
shocked shocked how is that possible?
they lived in different provinces and the birth certificate only had the mothers name on it
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2013
I have a story but its not funny though...well it is...but its very sad....
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I have a story but its not funny though...well it is...but its very sad....

One mans sadness is another mans laughter.

Oya post it. tongue
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Onila = classified Ashawo
Re: The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2013
REALITY101: Onila = classified Ashawo
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. / Your Idea Of A Good TGIF / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.