Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (54896 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
D sage: @op, money attract women, yes or no?

Women don't like poor guys,yes or no?

Women complain about guys being stingy,yes or no?

I've dated working class ladies in the past few years, they were all the same. Seems that thing is natural.

Hmmmmm. What do i say? You have raised valid points. But there are still good girls out there.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Just as a guy has his priority in a relationship, so does a girl. Sex, Money or love

Peace be with you antelopes cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

who tell you say nun no dey f^kc? tah!
gringringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thank you...
D sage: @op, money attract women, yes or no?

Women don't like poor guys,yes or no?

Women complain about guys being stingy,yes or no?

I've dated working class ladies in the past few years, they were all the same. Seems that thing is natural.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44: It is better to stay single than end up with some girls I swear. But come to think about it ooo, a lot of the guys complaining have been shown a thing or two by ladies and to some extent, it is not their fault.

1). When a thread was opened about if ladies would pay for their meal if they go out, a lot of the ladies (on NL) came out to say "it is the guy's responsibility to pay for the meal. Some argued that although they don't support putting all their burden on a guy, the guy should show some charity. That's the same reason why if a guy goes to see a guy, he is expected to go with something, flowers, biscuit or something but if a girl is coming to see you, all she has to do is show up.

Exactly!!... Their posts depicts why the men open such thread or generalises
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Good!
Caracta: Thank you 2s£xy. I get your point. Guys, una dey try o. If you do, wahala. If you no do, trouble!

I'm glad i'm a woman. Wouldn't trade that for anything in the world tongue cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
My question to Nigerian women is - Why are you guys greedy, aggressive and on top of all that, fix fake hair? Can't you guys have pity on Nigerian men?

Nigerian (and black men in general) are the most deprived races of men, while other men return home to their natural and loving wives, Nigerian men return to a greedy tiger wearing grass as hair.

Nothing more frustrating like touching a woman's hair and finding out it is fake.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hmmmmm. What do i say? You have raised valid points. But there are still good girls out there.

grin, this point has choked you..

I don't your points competing against future points of future posters on this thread
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

I don't your points competing against future points of future posters on this thread

*frowns*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: My question to Nigerian women is - Why are you guys greedy, aggressive and on top of all that, fix fake hair? Can't you guys have pity on Nigerian men?

Nigerian (and black men in general) are the most deprived races of men, while other men return home to their natural and loving wives, Nigerian men return to a greedy tiger wearing grass as hair.

Nothing more frustrating like touching a woman's hair and finding out it is fake.
There is nothing wrong with fixing fake hair, what should really matter is its maintenance whether fake or natural.

A lady on natural hair but poor maintenance is no different from a lady on artificial hair with poor maintenance, same way a well maintained natural hair equates a well maintained artificial hair.

People should be left to do what they think is best for them as long as they do not hurt anyone in the process, that you do not like or wouldn't date a lady on artificial hair doesn't mean no other guy would. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Ur not married ur not a nun ur a Nigerian woman. So basically its not about u asking for money from a guy I don't have problem with that. Its about u thinking its ur birth right a guy gives u money (financially dependent on a guy) especially bcuz u both r bleeping each other. Only done in naija.
are you Nigerian? If yes then since you agree that this act is only carried out by Nigerian Ladies, you wouldn't take offence if I told you your sisters and other female relatives fucckk their boyfriends for money thinking its their birthright that a guy gives them money because they are both fucking.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
bknight:

Ah! shocked grin

Alagba, correction is urgently needed ASAP sir! grin
Lwkmd!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44: It is better to stay single than end up with some girls I swear. But come to think about it ooo, a lot of the guys complaining have been shown a thing or two by ladies and to some extent, it is not their fault.

1). When a thread was opened about if ladies would pay for their meal if they go out, a lot of the ladies (on NL) came out to say "it is the guy's responsibility to pay for the meal. Some argued that although they don't support putting all their burden on a guy, the guy should show some charity. That's the same reason why if a guy goes to see a guy, he is expected to go with something, flowers, biscuit or something but if a girl is coming to see you, all she has to do is show up.

2). A lot of guys have had experiences with girls who they decided to respect and keep away from sex so the girl can appreciate them more but we all know what ends it. A lot of girls would go around to brand such guys as fools who can't "do" anything and see them as childish

3). What's the deal with fake hair sef? It is not about the guys, a lot of people (both guys and girls) are insecure with themselves hence the need to upgrade and add "attachments". The thing is, if you see something you don't like, talk about it. A lot of guys use NL as a sort of fish pond where they search for GF hence it is good put their preferences out there so the ladies would see.

hehe, I can't believe that mynd is the one being so real and open here, wow!!! Good Sundaygrin fire on!!!grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: are you Nigerian? If yes then since you agree that this act is only carried out by Nigerian Ladies, you wouldn't take offence if I told you your sisters and other female relatives fucckk their boyfriends for money thinking its their birthright that a guy gives them money because they are both fucking.
of course the girls who engage in all those rubbish practices are ppls sisters...I can't isolate my sisters, if any behaves like a LovePeddler, then she is a LovePeddler, what's there I personally do battle a lot with my female relatives on this issue. God in heaven knows...everyone in my family knows me...the only thing my family, colleagues and frnds keep saying is: we will see this angelic lady u will finally end up with, and I know by God's grace, she is gonna be a near-perfect ladysmiley and that's y I am not gonna rush into any and neither am I ready to compromise course I am a perfectionist...if u are good, I got nothing to do with u!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:
I agree that there are promiscuous girls (in large numbers). Some will even plead with you to sleep with them. I also agree that there are gold diggers (in extremely large numbers). There are good girls too. Stop generalizing. It's childish.

Or what do you think? grin grin cheesy

I think You are a Good Girl grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

I think You are a Good Girl grin grin
wait until u have known her in real life for at least 5years, then u can vouch for her pls.

Anyone can type or talk...it is easy to comport urself on the internet to appear saintly or angelic than to practice what u say or write online in real life.

Don't be deceived by what WOMEN SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO! And u won't be misled.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
^^^ Lol..... Oga, am jst kidding na.... grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: wait until u have known her in real life for at least 5years, then u can vouch for her pls.

Anyone can type or talk...it is easy to comport urself on the internet to appear saintly or angelic than to practice what u say or write online in real life.

Bia, have we met before? He said, "he THINKS"

Allow me abeg.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Osyxcel: ^^^ Lol..... Oga, am jst kidding na.... grin

Pls don't mind him. You are entitled to your opinion. Joke or no joke.

DN, you need to take life jeje. Pls don't go and die of heart attack o. Ehn ehn...
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
try going on your natural hair for a week and watch men offer to pay for your hairdo....don't acting like you haye weaves men when we know love it!

You freely give out money cos you believe its your responsibilty half the time to take care of your woma, why complain to your friends afterwards? Are you hoping one day she'll say "don't worry, keep your cash"? Who has sugar in his mouth and deliberately spits it out? Or why deny you just don't love the infamous line "I picked you out of the gutter and brushed you up"? yeah we know u just itch to use it tongue

Oh and the sex..lol isn't that usually the driving motive of handing out the money most times? Yeah like a good number of you just love to be called benevolent.

Stop complaining o jare, there's always a reason for all you give a woman n she sure as hell pays her dues. Stop playing the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:
Bia, have we met before? He said, "he THINKS"

Allow me abeg.

Don't mind him jare, today is sunday, he just wanna preach grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: My question to Nigerian women is - Why are you guys greedy, aggressive and on top of all that, fix fake hair? Can't you guys have pity on Nigerian men?

I'm sure you can tell its fake from a distance. Our natural hair is hard to miss.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: of course the girls who engage in all those rubbish practices are ppls sisters...I can't isolate my sisters, if any behaves like a LovePeddler, then she is a LovePeddler, what's there I personally do battle a lot with my female relatives on this issue. God in heaven knows...everyone in my family knows me...the only thing my family, colleagues and frnds keep saying is: we will see this angelic lady u will finally end up with, and I know by God's grace, she is gonna be a near-perfect ladysmiley
it baffles me how one minute you lot are generalizing and calling all Nigerian girls LovePeddler and the next minute you're talking about finding an angelic Nigerian Lady you will finally end up with, do you realize that ''all'' describes a group of everything?
Why are you resorting to ''if any behaves like a LovePeddler then she is a LovePeddler'' is it because it has to do with your own sisters now? Its easy calling all Nigerian Girls LovePeddler but when you're reminded that your sisters, female relatives and mother are Nigerians you get into a sly defensive mode.
If you feel there are still decent Nigerian ladies out there I'll implore you to start making use of ''some'' instead of ''all'' since that happens to be the main word used by you and your cohorts.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'm sure you can tell its fake from a distance. Our natural hair is hard to miss.

lol...some of them don't know.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

free my girl joorh. I've got her back.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: There is nothing wrong with fixing fake hair, what should really matter is its maintenance whether fake or natural.

A lady on natural hair but poor maintenance is no different from a lady on artificial hair with poor maintenance, same way a well maintained natural hair equates a well maintained artificial hair.

People should be left to do what they think is best for them as long as they do not hurt anyone in the process, that you do not like or wouldn't date a lady on artificial hair doesn't mean no other guy would. wink

This is not true! As much as maintenance matters for natural hair, there is nothing to maintain about fake hair. Fake hair is fake hair, if you like maintain it every hour, it's still fake hair.

Most black men don't like fake hair, that's why they are running to other races of women. Your hair is part of your identity, why camouflage it with a Caucasian hair and tomorrow claim to be a proud black woman?

Do you see Chinese, Arab, white, or Hispanic women fixing fake hair? (And please don't tell me white women fix fake hair, because they don't. They only use hair extentions which matches their hair colour and texture, and only a few do)
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: are you kiss Nigerian? If yes then since you agree that this act is only carried out by Nigerian Ladies, you wouldn't take offence if I told you your sisters and other female relatives fucckk their boyfriends for money thinking its their birthright that a guy gives them money because they are both fucking.
I'm in loff! Take! kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:
Pls don't mind him. You are entitled to your opinion. Joke or no joke.

Even though I intended that to be a joke, I still think you're a Good Lady cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dailynews, no spoil this thread o
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: it baffles me how one minute you lot are generalizing and calling all Nigerian girls LovePeddler and the next minute you're talking about finding an angelic Nigerian Lady you will finally end up with, do you realize that ''all'' describes a group of everything?
Why are you resorting to ''if any behaves like a LovePeddler then she is a LovePeddler'' is it because it has to do with your own sisters now? Its easy calling all Nigerian Girls LovePeddler but when you're reminded that your sisters, female relatives and mother are Nigerians you get into a sly defensive mode.
If you feel there are still decent Nigerian ladies out there I'll implore you to start making use of ''some'' instead of ''all'' since that happens to be the main word used by you and your cohorts.
read and re-read all my posts, I have never disputed the fact that there are still very few good girls, never.

All I am saying is majority are just money and material-driven. And I am also telling the females here to be real and stop trying to appear too angelic just becos we are on the internet.

Of course wen I wanna settle down, God willing, I am gonna end up with the best amongst the fewsmiley
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: wait until u have known her in real life for at least 5years, then u can vouch for her pls.

D Nigerian geh wey do u dis thing no try o! Heeeeei! Dailynews....I weep for u! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

Even though I intended that to be a joke, I still think you're a Good Lady cool

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.