Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) (2063 Views)

Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured) / Photos: Proof That Kenyan Ladies Always Go Out Without Wearing Panties / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by Jessicanoble(f): 4:59am On Jun 30, 2013
This is his statement release:

As a Social Media Marketer, I come across
several clients who need to get Nigerian
blogs, and news sites to review their
products and services, which I never
hesitate to direct them to eiher Nairaland
or Bella Naija as the most effective
websites for getting the highest click-
through rates, and most honest
comments.
Some clients prefer to get on gossip sites
like Naij.com or Linda Ikeji Blog despite
my reservations and reasons. Naij has
recently made themselves popular for
using Russian hackers to redirect Etisalat
subscribers to their homepage at some
point, and Linda Ikeji is known amongst
bloggers for her horde of hired hands,
using multiple identities, and devices to
post dozens of comments and spark
irrelevant arguments, not forgetting her
vicious fabrications euphemised as idle
gossip.
A Port Harcourt based artiste, M-Kaze,
recently consulted with Bar Baric
Entertainment for promotional services,
for which among several bloggers and
micro-bloggers, his label chose Linda
Ikeji.

All the bloggers sent invoices and were
pre-paid. By 9:41am on the next day,
Tuesday, 18th June, 2013, Linda Ikeji was
paid N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) in
line with her quotation, which indicated
that the AD would be posted in 48 hours

Aside from the fact that Linda Ikeji Blog
could not accept a brief from which they
were supposed to write their own unique
story, but requested a full pre-written
press release, things really started getting
awry when by Thursday evening, the
client called to complain that their AD had
not been posted.

All avenues were employed in getting in
touch with Linda Ikeji, and her staff, yet
to no avail. Eventually, she was sighted on
Twitter tweeting links from her blog, and
a tweet was sent to her demanding the
AD be set up immediately. Instantly, we
received a call promising that the press
release on M-Kaze would be posted “first
thing tomorrow morning” (Friday).

Click the link for
More proves
www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/06/blogger-linda-ikeji-accused-of-n50000.html

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2013
I didnt see any accusation of fraud here....all i see is just some hating azz niggas trying to smear somebodies name.....this

girl is making a living and feeding her family with her blogging...and niggas cant take it....so they wanna hate...hatting

azz dudes...all this will just increase her traffic....
ordinary N50,000

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by Bisjosh(f): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Yada yada yada rubbish!
Smh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by goldfish80(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2013
Jessicanoble: Instantly, we
received a call promising that the press
release on M-Kaze would be posted “first
thing tomorrow morning” (Friday).
If you got this call, whats the point of blowing the whistle here? Weres the fraud? undecided some looser who still live in his moms apartment claiming to be a blogger,will sit behind his laptop and write nonsense and end up saying nothing.
I blame myself for clicking on this rubbish in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by mrman2(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Hmm interesting.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by 1030(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2013
This is just delay is service and not fraud.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by bigx(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Have you exhausted every means of solving the issue?

Its not nice posting on nairaland for every trivial issue
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by naijafinder: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2013
it's not fraud, you just too impatient to wait for Linda Ikeji feedback. What makes you think it's fraud when she has already refunded your cash. I know the complainant must probably be from the southwest (Yoruba) most of them are just too impatient when you having business transaction with them.

I see no reason why this should be called fraud am also a blogger/Site Adminitrator on www.naijafinder.com
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by sita4u(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2013
Seriously, this post is lame, I don't believe the bbm pics either, seems staged, must be a plan to defame Linda, "go girl dem go hate tire* smiley

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by tsalam: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2013
naijafinder: it's not fraud, you just too impatient to wait for Linda Ikeji feedback. What makes you think it's fraud when she has already refunded your cash. I know the complainant must probably be from the southwest (Yoruba) most of them are just too impatient when you having business transaction with them.

I see no reason why this should be called fraud am also a blogger/Site Adminitrator on www.naijafinder.com

hey you tribalistic man. what bring Yoruba to the discuss for God sake.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by tsalam: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2013
naijafinder: it's not fraud, you just too impatient to wait for Linda Ikeji feedback. What makes you think it's fraud when she has already refunded your cash. I know the complainant must probably be from the southwest (Yoruba) most of them are just too impatient when you having business transaction with them.

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by obowunmi(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Linda was an agbero who bought a used car from Auto inspired to prove her success ..... her blog is fake and the commenters are fake. Don't do business with Linda. Fakery begets fakery.

She brags about not being a virgin and she will never find a husband. Why? Because she's full of maggot sheet.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by obowunmi(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Which one is social media marketer?
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by mrman2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2013

mehn you seriously need help. Most you tribalise every issue? angry
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
obowunmi: Linda was an agbero who bought a used car from Auto inspired to prove her success ..... her blog is fake and the commenters are fake. Don't do business with Linda. Fakery begets fakery.

She brags about not being a virgin and she will never find a husband. Why? Because she's full of maggot sheet.

hatting azzzzz negro....always hatting on success..Damn!!!!!
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of N50,000 Fraud (see Photos & Proof) by lumeviewscom: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
(5)LINDA IKEJI

A former model who runs a blog that makes its bread and butter from gossip and rumours. Maybe she should be higher on this list considering her unending run-ins with those she talks about. One can hardly blame Richard Mofe-Damijo for threatening the living daylight out of her when she misinformed her readers about the value of his house.
SEE FULL LIST BELOW..

TOP TEN NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST HATERS!

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim, Yvonne Nelson Shun Each Other At Lagos Event / David Beckham Is Uk’s Best Na"ked Celeb - See Top 10 List / Lovely Photo Of Actress Nse Ikpe-etim And Her Husband, Clifford Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.