Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

First Inland Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Test (1430 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Test by Edken: 11:13am On May 22, 2006
Hi all,
Does anyone know the test format for FirstInland Bank,and the likely questions?

Cheers
Re: First Inland Bank Test by jydo: 6:11pm On May 23, 2006
get hold of thompson petersons GMAT, the criticall reasoning part was lifted from the book, then the IEC gmat has some useful questions too lifted from it. its going to be 70 questions to be answered in 1hour. be very mindful of the time its not so hard but watch it no to waste to much time on maths and critical reasoning. wish u the best.
Re: First Inland Bank Test by shegun4sur: 6:59pm On May 23, 2006
pls, when is the test of first inland bank comin up and where? 10q

1 Like

Re: First Inland Bank Test by JBoy9(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2006
Top of tha day to y'all.

Sorry for digressing from the original issue, Pls i ve been shortlisted for Trustbank test,now Sterling Bank.Please what do i expect? Straight G-Mat or, ?
Re: First Inland Bank Test by enem: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2006
hello guys I applied for first inland bank, but haven,t heard from them only to hear of the that the test is coming up soon.
pls when and how were the applicants communicated.
Re: First Inland Bank Test by Edken: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hi Emen,
I am yet to hear from them.Is the test coming up in Lagos or outside lagos.I hope to visit dr hr next week. i promised to keep u posted.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good News Of New Jobs / U.s Visa / Vacancies In Oil And Gas Servicing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.