Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

"Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" (4298 Views)

Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! / Is He Really Interested In Me? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Lots of women have hard times trying to figure out if a guy is interested or just flirting with them. So I'm going to save you much of the time you spend dissecting a man's every move and intentions. I know these things because I'm a guy and I have experienced them a dozen times and I see them on daily basis happening to others.

For a start, I can tell you that there can be many reasons a man will flirt and act "interested" in you, but never ask for your number, call, or make plans to go on a real "date" with you: and some of these reasons ranges from:

1: He's actually involved with someone else, and he doesn't want to be honest about that, but he enjoys your company and thinks you're a great woman.

2: Maybe he's attracted to you physically, but doesn't yet feel that gut-level of emotional attraction to want to take things to the next level with you.

3: Maybe he's getting mixed signals from you...one minute he thinks you're responding and interested, but the next minute he senses some kind of "vibe" that makes him wonder if you'd reject him if he were to ask you out.

4: OR... maybe he has his own personal reasons for not wanting to become more involved that have nothing to do with who you are or what you say or do.

These are likely all the things you may have wondered about and guessed by yourself at one point. Unfortunately, unless you ask a man directly, there's no way to know for sure what's going on. And the best way to do this is to: Engage a Man One-On-One And Give Him The Space To Respond.

You're probably asking "HOW? "

I'll explain: ... Do you know that a man can be just as afraid or even more afraid of rejection than you are?

If you're always surrounded by a group of people, he may not have had the opportunity to see for himself whether or not you're really available and interested. Remember a man won't fall for you because of your physical fitness or the kind of job you do. He'll fall for you because of the way you make him FEEL when he's around you.

If he's never had a one-on-one conversation with you (a mind-to-mind- talk), where he will have the space to feel how you think about him, he may not feel too sure of the situation. You may THINK you're being friendly, but he may be just as unsure about YOU and what you're feeling or thinking as you are about HIM.

This is why it's important that if you want to maximize the chances that a man will follow-up with his feelings for you, you have to find a way to ENGAGE HIM that tells him that you're both interested and available, where you can look him directly in the eye when speaking and with smiles. You don't have to pretend.

Just So You Know:

When you succeed in engaging a man on a one-on-one platform, there are certain things you need to AVOID as a woman otherwise, you'll ruin that entire operation of yours.

You've to avoid stuff like... Complaining and Talking about "boring" subjects like the weather or what you do for a living and also Letting him "carry" the conversation. You should be able to be involved and ask insightful questions that shows you're also into the conversation.

More importantly you have to ensure it's an emotional conversation. An example is conversations that revolves around stuff like "why do men think women don't have to pay date bills?" At this point all you need do is just make fun jokes with whatever answers he gives. When this is happening, you are having an emotional conversation.

Men are HIGHLY PREDICTABLE, you can take advantage of that... meaning if you do these things right, you'll be able to find out how interested or not a man is in you.

The ONLY problem with all this is the fact that "women pretend a lot and this is the same reason most women never make it far with men in dating".

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" by CarmelloANGEL(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" by clemz85(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
why would some one dot comment on this thread?

op nice composition anyway. thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends / I Pray U Marry The Last Person U Kissed Recently. Amen? Or God 4bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.