Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (21617 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2013
Where did you worship God today? In what way has your going to church today merrited your life? Post a comment from your pastor that is worthy of quote.
I worshiped @ COZA, Abuja and the pastor said ''a man who can read but does not read has no advantage on a man who cannot read''.
He also said ''before u can grow fruits upward, u must av good roots downward because if the foundation is faulty, the righteous can do nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2013
I worship in my own body cuz it my temple.

But from the church close to me here.....I heard the pastor shouting from his blasting speaker that "THOSE THAT PAY THEIR TITHE WILL HAVE MULTIPLE BLESSING AND THAT THEIR MANSION IN HEAVEN WILL BE BUILT WITH IT"

20 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Today my Pastor who is Apostle John , in 1 John 1 said :

"God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all. 6 So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth. 7 But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:5b-7

3 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I worship in my own body cuz it my temple.

But from the church close to me here.....I heard the pastor shouting from his blasting speaker that "THOSE THAT PAY THEIR TITHE WILL HAVE MULTIPLE BLESSING AND THAT THEIR MANSION IN HEAVEN WILL BE BUILT WITH IT"
U no well... Lafs!
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by nora544: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I worship in my own body cuz it my temple.

That is good, did the pastor need a new car or did he want to buy his own jet.

Give your money to the poor give it to a child who has no hope for a better futur because that is what god told us help the poor.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2013
nora544:

That is good, did the pastor need a new car or did he want to buy his own jet.

Give your money to the poor give it to a child who has no hope for a better futur because that is what god told us help the poor.

The pastor want to live a life....... I dont do church thanks
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Sloganz: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
My pastor said:

"Children of God, to receive the blessing of the lord you need to make a covenant with God. I need 12 people to make a covenant with God on this blessed day. The 12 people should put N1000 on a brown envelope. Children of God, after this covenant your life will change forever within 12 months...

angry

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
"bring all the tithe in the house of the lord" grin grin
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by mascot87(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
I worshiped @ St Peter's Catholic church and our priest said and I quote: Be a true disciple of Christ always and everywhere you find yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Olucheye(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Didn't Go to church today...... But while i was having meditation before starting my (Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit) something woNderful struck me that I'll like to share;

2Cor 9: 7 - 12 (KJV)
7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8. And God is able to make grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
9. (As it is written, He hath dispersed aboad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
10. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and mulptiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink
11. Being enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
12. For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saintss, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't cowardly give into what you've not prepared your mind to drop in the offering basket. It is even more righteously profitable to cast your seed afar rather than soak the feet of your home church's MOG with uncountable church seeds as advertised every sunday.

God Bless Us All!

Sloganz: My pastor said:

"Children of God, to receive the blessing of the lord you need to make a covenant with God. I need 12 people to make a covenant with God on this blessed day. The 12 people should put N1000 on a brown envelope. Children of God, after this covenant your life will change forever within 12 months...

angry

Pastors who preach this way tho, sadly they kinda get on my nerves like cray. My prayer for them below

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
I always Remember this one:

"God said you should pray for your Enemies, but He didnt give you a prayer point. So Pray for Them to DIE! DIE!! DIE!!" angry angry

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nancywealth(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
i worship at Christ deliverance ministry and my pastor quoted dis " when u refuse to ask question, u get delayed in d journey of life until ur future denies ur dignity ".

4 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Tinoxky: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bettel city ebonyi: the pastor said: You can never be SOURCED unless you become a SALT TO YOUR GENERATION....i celebrate you all.

3 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by modextus(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Living faith church nomansland kano

"If уσυ love God уσυ would love his words"

5 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by infobiz9ja(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by omiobo: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bishop David oyedepo: serving God is profitable. When you carry God's grace wherever you appear,you can never be rejected.

4 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
I worship in TREM HQ, Bishop Mike Okonkwo always say " What the Word of God cannot give you, you don't need it & it dosen't exist"

9 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
I once prayed to god for a bike,
but quickly found out he didnt
work that way...so I stole a
bike and prayed for his
forgiveness...pastor brown ideye

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Misterc(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Just a passerby grin
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Ojeremi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand... Life in this world can not be compared with eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by elrony(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
"Sometimes we really need to take a look at what we have rather than crying over what we don't have,and we'll always find enough reasons to thank God!!!....A man with hope can do exploits!!..."...Rev Evans

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Judinho59: I always Remember this one:

"God said you should pray for your Enemies, but He didnt give you a prayer point. So Pray for Them to DIE! DIE!! DIE!!" angry angry

grin grin
hehe nice one!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by tunapawizzy: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
PAY YOUR TITHE IF U WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
PASTOR SIGN FIREMAN >>> 'THIS CHURCH THING IS A GAME. WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY'

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Tinoxky: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Habah
nadia_SA: hehe nice one!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by nora544: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pastor Sign Fireman "Jesus was a rich guy"
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by yuzedo: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some have tithe but cannot pay ~ BASTARDS
Some can pay but have no tithe ~ FAILURES
We have tithe, and we can pay ~ SHEEPLE
Glory be to G.O Lord, amen.

~ Anonymous Nigerian Pastor. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tinoxky: Habah
They should expire by fire ooooo..
I no see any reason for my enemies to live

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by gajike: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
1) "success is more than 90% preparation and less than 10% show up" 2) "failure is part of success story and success is not complete without failure story" 3) "keep on trying, quiters never win" Sermon topic is It is possible. @ redeemed church Zion mega Osogbo.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Ornaments(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
I attended victory international church, rehoboth cathedral, ibadan... My pastor sed 'it is what u understand that wud make u outstanding'
'I am a restorer.. Not a devourer'
'I am a nourisher.. Not a killer'
'I am a builder.. Not a scatterer'
'I am a repairer..Not a destroyer'
'I am a raiser.. Not a suppressor'
It was indeed awesome in God's presence today

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: Some have tithe but cannot pay ~ BASTARDS
Some can pay but have no tithe ~ FAILURES
We have tithe, and we can pay ~ SHEEPLE
Glory be to G.O Lord, amen.

~ Anonymous Nigerian Pastor. angry

(1)tithe is 4 old testament, in dos days; meat (bull) was use 2 seek God , that is why d highly rated book of Malachi 3v10 said bring all d tenth so dat there wud b enough meat in my house (temple).
(2)Jesus said our body is d temple of God, then if we eat our tenth is still in d temple of God (house),
(3) d blood of Jesus has replaced meat (bull), so no need 2 bring any more meat to d house of God.
(4) Tithe n offerings re not part of Gods commandment , Bt most pastors had made it a noba one cateria 2 mk Heaven,
(5) UR PST need to b born again

Christianity without a RESULT is an INSULT, (PST Obby Okeke)
Christian Brethren Ministry,
Aka :Solution Ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.