Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (21642 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Today's word dwelt on the need for us to desist from continuing in sin simply cos of grace that abounds. David was a great man,beloved of God,he fell but genuinely repented and did not fall again like a dog that returns to its own vomit...be violent against the forces behind those evil programs,those pleasurable but sinful habits that easily besets and draws us back,away from breakthrough and from God thereby exposing us to demonic ministration and attacks. Always be filled with the Word of God. And if you trully love G od,you will obey and keep His commandments.Bless

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Devil is a bastard , PST obby okeke, Christian brethren Ministry
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by KelvinC1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
next Sunday we will all shear the tithes and offerings..
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Anybody who wants me to die so that he can marry my wife, holy Ghost fire!!!
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Paulonminyi: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
I worship at KingsWorld Utako-Abuja. My pastor said "Everyone pay tithe but those payin 2 devil re those payin much" pastor Jessy King
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Andrew3(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gold and diamond come from the mud, yet are precious stone.
where you look determines what you see, you can look another direction.
What you expect you respect.
What you dont desire you cant acquire.
what you never stop running from will never stop chasing you.
what you never stop running for will never get away from you.
Develop an attitude of gratitude. grin

Rev Ntia I Ntia. full life uyo.

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by EmperorSeal(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Whatever that has been placed in your hand can be removed
But whatever that has been put in your mouth can not be remove.

The meaning of FEAR, False Evidence Appearing Real.
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by jerrywool: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
[size=28pt]"...and his village people gathered"[/size] cry
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by stephenponti(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ok

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by stagger: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
"My God is not a robber"...

This was in Shiloh 2012.

Tithe payment for me is a weekly affair because there is no week where tangible money does not enter my hand. Be it according to you as you wish.

Those who make mockery of paying tithes will be given a surprise by the devil. Let them continue.

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by 1forall: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seriously watch what you say with your mouth because life and death are in what you speak Prov 18.21

Words are prophetic so be mindful of your speech Prov 18.20

Take advantage of the power of speech to speak good things to yourself and about your situation. Avoid negative, careless talk Prov 12.14

If with the same tongue that you pray to God you still curse others & speak evil words, aren't you deceiving yourself? James 3.10

Prayer is based upon the prophetic power of speech Matthew 21.22, Ezekiel 37.4, 7
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by 2legit2qwt: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Don't let your background put your back to the ground - Bishop Isaac Etidia
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Acelifted: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pastor said so many things. But this was particularly emphatic-David was announced by God as a man after His own heart, yet He sinned and committed adultery and murder and God chastened him sore - He lost 3 sons and one of them (absolom) nearly killed him. You must take heed, watch and pray always, asking for mercy and making diligent effort to make your calling and inheritance sure. Though Moses was described as the meekest man on earth, yet his ill-temper caused him to strike the rock rather than just speak to it as instructed. That action cost him entrance into the promised land. Don't your christianity with levity or else you will loose ur inheritance for God is no respecter of persons. If He did for David and Moses, you are not an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Acelifted: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Double post smiley
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by thoexynne: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
SINCE I WAS BORN, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN OR HIS CHILDREN BEGGING FOR BREAD
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
"when you are anxious, you cant be intelligent''- Papa David Oyedepo.

"when you have finished climbing the braches of a tree, and you want to start climbing the leaves, it is time to advise yourself."- Pastor David Ibiobamimo.

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by UyiIredia(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
"Love is a choice" - Tunde Bakare. But I fear that comment was coopted from another source.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by imarena(f): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pastor Emmanuel Ibiwoye" Love is a must possession for every believer" Living Faith Church, Aduwawa,Benin City
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Fadenitan(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
I worship at MFM LUGBE,ABUJA.Any blessing has an address attached to the blessing,without an address your problem can not be address.Your divine location determines your divine allocation.Your divine positioning will also determine your divine promotion,And Grace does not alway choosen the person who is qualify.But grace qualify the person that is choosen by God.Surrender your life to jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by berepiki(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
"love is d idcard of a Christian"...Pastor Ugo at dominioncty ph
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by immortalvoices(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: Some have tithe but cannot pay ~ BASTARDS
Some can pay but have no tithe ~ FAILURES
We have tithe, and we can pay ~ SHEEPLE
Glory be to G.O Lord, amen.

~ Anonymous Nigerian Pastor. angry

Smh for you
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Ojisik(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
TO BECOME SOMEBODY YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE,YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE- PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,DAYSTAR CHRISTIAN CENTRE

1 Like

Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by berepiki(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
"The blessing is the Tree that brings forth the fruit of blessings"-Pastor Ugo, dc ph
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Making front page for d second time... That's good!
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
If you don't pay your tithe, you are rubbing God and you are cursed with a curse!. - christ embassy bayelsa branch.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by papnice(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
What differentiate a ripe papaw from an unripe papaw is TIME
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by DollyParton1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Don't pay tithe because u want a reward,but pay tithe because it's God's commandement. And because you love God,u want to obey His commandment.

Don't try to please God, just love Him.

No matter how messed up you are, God loves you anyway and anyhow.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Emperor5c(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
The is no gold that hasn't gone through fire.the fire they go through brings out their real beauty.
MORAL:consider the turbulent times your going through today as the fire that will bring out the real you.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by a1solution: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
sunwa: I worship in TREM HQ, Bishop Mike Okonkwo always say " What the Word of God cannot give you, you don't need it & it dosen't exist"
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by gbame(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
If your church can not change you, then change your church.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by Clemzy16(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Judinho59: I always Remember this one:

"God said you should pray for your Enemies, but He didnt give you a prayer point. So Pray for Them to DIE! DIE!! DIE!!" angry angry

grin grin
lolzz... This got me smiling.

It's funny how pastors always ask us to pray for our enemies to die. Whereas we don't know those enemies.
Re: Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote by omanifrank(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
some1 knocking at the door..can u hear him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court / Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.