Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? (2402 Views)

Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by tflow: 10:18pm On May 14, 2008
hello guyz, i need some advice on what kind of business could someone do with just #500,000 and above. I thought of this several time, but couldn't think of one tangible business. please i know about stock, and forex, so i need a geniue idea from reasonable nairalander. thank you all. i love ya
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by oludayo20(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2008
tflow:

hello guys, i need some advice on what kind of business could someone do with just #500,000 and above. I thought of this several time, but couldn't think of one tangible business. please i know about stock, and forex, so i need a geniue idea from reasonable nairalander. thank you all. i love ya
Hi tflow,
First,you cannot do a business, that you're not interested in,Reason is that your business must give you pleasure,and with pleasure your mind automatically create ideas as to how to improve on the business.
Once you're able to decide on the business that you're interested in,take time out to study the business,gain some level of experience in the business,this will give you an edge on the business,read whatever you can read,no knowledge concerning the business is too much.
I don't know the reason why you're going into business,but let your motive first be quality and service,provide a faultless service and you see people coming to you in droves.
and lastly keep on learning,new things as it relate to the business.but first think about a business not because it's the reigning business in town but a business you have a passion for,something that exudes confidence in you,a legal business,what's your childhood dreams?maybe to owns a the largest printing corporation in Nigeria.you must start from where you're.the passion you have for the business will make way for you,it will give you ideas,and also give you confidence require to succeed in the business.
So think deeply first!
Over to you!
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by tflow: 2:52pm On May 23, 2008
oludayo20:

Hi tflow,
First,you cannot do a business, that you're not interested in,Reason is that your business must give you pleasure,and with pleasure your mind automatically create ideas as to how to improve on the business.
Once you're able to decide on the business that you're interested in,take time out to study the business,gain some level of experience in the business,this will give you an edge on the business,read whatever you can read,no knowledge concerning the business is too much.
I don't know the reason why you're going into business,but let your motive first be quality and service,provide a faultless service and you see people coming to you in droves.
and lastly keep on learning,new things as it relate to the business.but first think about a business not because it's the reigning business in town but a business you have a passion for,something that exudes confidence in you,a legal business,what's your childhood dreams?maybe to owns a the largest printing corporation in Nigeria.you must start from where you're.the passion you have for the business will make way for you,it will give you ideas,and also give you confidence require to succeed in the business.
So think deeply first!
Over to you!

thanks all for the advice.
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by btech(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2008
Hi!

When considering starting your business, note that;

Operation FREE Website for all Nigerian Companies has been launched.
Please check out the terms and get one for your company today.

Click here to learn more.

OR call 08037375336 now.

Thank you for your business!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bosa Technologies; making IT work for everyone!
Visit http://www.bosatechnologies.com for more,
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by melvino85: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2008
Hi Tflow,u got half a million,the other guys advice was well said, u need to invest in yourself and what u love to do, d bible says if you move with the wise,you shall be wise, i would suggest joining a business club, that way,you sharpen your business iq and financial intelligence and you meet ppl like you, ppl who are rich and are running their busineses,you get to refine your self and then the business you would venture into, i would suggest Disney Treasures Club Nigeria, i heard abt it and i have joined,and i would b fulfilling my dreams of being the biggest film company in africa, i meet ppl whos advice is worth 1billion dollars!!!!!!if you wand to know more abt the club,you could call me on 07030620225,or come for our cocktail parties on sunday,8th june,venue is plot 16,isheri road omole phase 2 roundabout, its strictly by invitation so when you get there,says its melvin that invited you, cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by textington: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2008
If you are interested in investing money in fish farming but do not have the funds required for capital construction,
or don't want to hassles connected with construction, I can get a you a lease of a farm with in modern area of iba
off the new dual carriage iyana iba - lasu road. The farm has a three bedroom bungalow as farm house, fully fenced,
borehole, hatchery tanks and 10 production ponds.
I'm with your N500,000 you should be able to make a good profit in 4-5 months.
Please note the farm is functionally but this lease is intended to utilise the full capacity of farm so you would only be
leasing production ponds not the whole farm at generous terms.
This trial could prove to you if fish farming is lucrative for investment.
For further inquires you can me on 08062746247
or email: duchilocks@gmail.com,
i will mail the picture of site.
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by ebenz1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2008
people like you will never miss road bcus you keep on asking till you get the way.
i will like to introduce the business of recharge card printing to you. it is a lucrative business that has continued to put cash in the pocket of many wise Nigerians.
with that amount you can start on a large scale, that is all the denominations.
to know more about it you can mail me on bennywebtech@gmail.com
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by muchacho: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2008
1st ask yourself where your passions lie, kind of industry, you can't just do business in isolation.
Think about it, do you want to be a reseller, offer a service or just do any kind of business. Keep your money somewhere let it grow and ponder on the above while i leave you with my last words: what need do you see in your local community where you reside, look around and iam sure you will see something worthwhile.
Re: What Kind of Business Can I Do With N500,000? by Seun(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2008

(1)

Does Graphcard Still Exist? / 21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant Ibeju-lekki Axis / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.