Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics (29607 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by Myluv1: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
ojesoj: peter obi thinks all would be well with him abi after all his looting for personal investment and business. is that he doesnt believe the bible or has he read the part in Ecclesiastes and Isaiah that woo on looters like him.

Hope your bible condemns gossip and slander..? And hope you do as well know what that same bible said in Exodus 23:1
Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by Myluv1: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chillypelly:

Why not listen when elders are on the podium. I hope the ANIDS blueprint you mean is not the one that approved the massive distribution of ambulances on one hand and cheques to missionary hospitals for the construction of morgues on the other hand... The one you mean is a political blueprint.

Have you read the ANIDS blueprint? If you have and merely deduced this out of the whole lot, then you need an adult to put you through it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by obayaya(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chillypelly:

Why not listen when elders are on the podium. I hope the ANIDS blueprint you mean is not the one that approved the massive distribution of ambulances on one hand and cheques to missionary hospitals for the construction of morgues on the other hand... The one you mean is a political blueprint.

I bet you haven't seen the official document.. those things you mentioned are the short term part of a large and robust plan
Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by biafranqueen: 3:57am On Jul 02, 2013
obayaya:

he's still in Peter Obi cabinet.. and he deserves credit for appointing him, for listening and approving their proposals that are worth it. the governor can't do it all by himself
You are right and correct Obayaya you are right
Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by Chillypelly(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2013
My luv!:

Have you read the ANIDS blueprint? If you have and merely deduced this out of the whole lot, then you need an adult to put you through it.

In your thoughts you've made a punch line.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by ojesoj(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2013
My luv!:

Hope your bible condemns gossip and slander..? And hope you do as well know what that same bible said in Exodus 23:1
I doubt if you know the definition of of gossip and slander. oh Nigerians when shall we rise above religion, ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation for the common course and good of all Nigerian. Why didnt the Egyptian President;Mr Morsi, use religion,ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation on the people of Egypt so he continue to give them bad leadership? because Egypt has risen above that. they cant even wait for 14yrs into democracy like we Nigerians are still waiting because we are still into religions,ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation mindset above the will of the people. In Egypt today just a year into democracy,17million people on the street nationwide protesting against BAD LEADERSHIP.

Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by bestview: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Dude want to continue to delivering projects till the last day in office. A feminine voice with a lion heart and 'can do' spirit. God Bless Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/1343548/chinese-company-constructing-agulu-lake#down

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by Myluv1: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2013
ojesoj:
I doubt if you know the definition of of gossip and slander. oh Nigerians when shall we rise above religion, ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation for the common course and good of all Nigerian. Why didnt the Egyptian President;Mr Morsi, use religion,ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation on the people of Egypt so he continue to give them bad leadership? because Egypt has risen above that. they cant even wait for 14yrs into democracy like we Nigerians are still waiting because we are still into religions,ethnicity,tribe and party affiliation mindset above the will of the people. In Egypt today just a year into democracy,17million people on the street nationwide protesting against BAD LEADERSHIP.

You misunderstood me. I was replying directly to the post I quoted, so I did not just bring up religion, ok? You might want to go back and re-read.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics by 9jatriot(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2014
What is the definition of "retire from politics"

Well am not surprise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) / See How Ambode Is Constructing Over 100 New Bus Stops And Lay Bys Across Lagos / Border Closure: Nigerians Shun Local Rice, Sellers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.