Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis (692 Views)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by anonymous6(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
"SANTA ANA, Calif. — A California woman who cut off her husband's penis and threw it in a garbage disposal has been sentenced to life in prison with possibility of parole.

The Orange County district attorney's office says Catherine Kieu was sentenced Friday for a July 2011 attack that mutilated her estranged spouse. Kieu, who's 50, can seek parole in seven years.

The Garden Grove woman was convicted of torture and aggravated mayhem.

Prosecutors said Kieu drugged her husband's tofu with sleeping pills and screamed "You deserve it!" before attacking him with a 10-inch kitchen knife.

Her lawyer argued that she had mental health problems stemming from childhood molestation and sexual abuse by her husband.

In an impact statement during sentencing, the victim said he's been deprived of part of his life and identity."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/catherine-kieu-life-sentence_n_3518574.html
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by TableLeg(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
What the fu...ck in hell is joystick?!
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by anonymous6(f): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by anonymous6(f): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Table Leg :
What the fu...ck in hell is joystick?!

I guess it means P-enis in Nairaland, It changed to that word when I posted the article so I just corrected it so nobody will be confused
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by TableLeg(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
anonymous6:

I guess it means P-enis in Nairaland, It changed to that word when I posted the article so I just corrected it so nobody will be confused

So nairaland is now for kids or what? peni....s getting censored?

Fu...cking crasss!

1 Like

Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by anonymous6(f): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Table Leg :

So nairaland is now for kids or what? peni....s getting censored?

Fu...cking crasss!

yup, I don't get it either
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by onila(f): 3:10am On Oct 18, 2013
anonymous6:

yup, I don't get it either
google does not like the words

not seun fault
Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by onila(f): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2013
@topic

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Sentenced To Life In Prison For Amputating Husband's P-enis by anonymous6(f): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2013
onila: google does not like the words

not seun fault

oh I didn't know google did that to

(1) (Reply)

Mass Power Cuts Continue In US And Canada After Storm / Western Media Deception, New Information And Questions About Malaysian Flight MH / Obama's Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.