Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Happy Birthday Hr.hotness - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Hr.hotness (7026 Views)

Re- Sharpen your Analytics Skills On HR Metrics And Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by NubianQ(f): 12:14am On May 15, 2008
Hello nairalanders its my girls birthday today

Happy birthday HR Hotness

keep on being your fabulous self and never let them haters get you down  grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by LadyT(f): 12:18am On May 15, 2008
Happy Birthday darling the one and only Hot stuffs! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 12:36am On May 15, 2008

Happy birthday to me grin

Happy birthday to me grin

Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday to me grin

Oh Nubs, You remembered grin grin grin

Thanks girls  grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by ztyle(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2008
Can i come in ,. . . . knock,knock ? embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 12:44am On May 15, 2008
ztyle:

Can i come in ,. . . . knock,knock ? embarassed

not without presents,,, grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by blush(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2008
NOOOOOOO!!!! shocked

Babe who's this NubianQ? I'm jealous, she beat me to starting a thread for you  sad

Anyways, heres wishing u sugar coated day

composed a special song for you

Enjoy!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1[/flash]

Now make a wish and blow out the candles grin

Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by sandstorm: 11:14am On May 15, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOPE U HAVE TONS OF FUN, I HAVE NOT NOTICE ANY RUDE POST FROM U , PLS KEEP IT UP.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by blush(f): 11:25am On May 15, 2008
Gottcha some candy

Eye candy that is  wink

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcSpylVBRCs&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by blush(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2008
Naughty isnt it?

Ohhh so smoking hot
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2008
cool

Hr.Hotness is a prostitute. She doesn't deserve all the bullshit going on in this thread
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by blush(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Hr.Hotness is a prostitute. She doesn't deserve all the bullshit going on in this thread

[size=20pt]And you are the off spring of a cheap quickie angry

Who or what gives you the right to call people names

Go get some basic manners, You pompous son-of-a-low-life-LovePeddler

You need some basic schooling, u whiny ass fool. she's a whole lot more than u can ever hope to be. u classless lifeless freak!

stop hanging around the internet calling people who are way above your leage names, get a job or better still get a life!

bloody neanderthal  angry[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by onyekang1(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2008
outlaws:

cool

this must be a joke?
@ HR hotness
happy birthday gal kiss kiss as i wish u all dat u wish urself
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by blush(f): 12:32pm On May 15, 2008
Hey girl, where d hell are u?

u're not on facebook or messenger and ur phone is switched off

what d f@$K are u playin at? angry

I've left you loads of messages everywhere, I'm at yours, pls call me.

BTW I understand why u get so irritated with Nairaland, they are crude and quite immature!
gotta go befor i loose my temper anymore
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by ifyalways(f): 1:53pm On May 15, 2008
happy birthday hot babe.all da best ! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2008
Singing cheesy smiley

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by t0kunb0(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2008
Happy b'day

:-L
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by NubianQ(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2008
HR.hotness,

Who is Blush? HMMMMM Thought i was your BFF.

Outlaws, you are just a clueless person. you call someone a prostitute, i can hear your mama crying because u gave her title to someone else, Ouch!
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Antidote1(f): 4:43pm On May 15, 2008
NubianQ:

HR.hotness,

Who is Blush? HMMMMM Thought i was your BFF.

Outlaws, you are just a clueless person. you call someone a prostitute, i can hear your mama crying because u gave her title to someone else, Ouch!

ROFLMFSAO grin grin grin grin, Me likey, You had me laughing my "tan" off cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
Cumpleanos feliz mi amiga, May you live to see many many more. Enjoy!!
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 8:11pm On May 15, 2008
outlaws:

cool

cheesy
I'm not going to ruin my day for the likes of you, Its obvious u are dealing with impotence and other inadequacies, i suggest u see a therapist to deal with Ur deep sited psychological issues

oh and BTW ur mum really is a prostitute grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 15, 2008
@Hr-hotness

happy birthday sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Ajebota(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2008
Happy bday, bizarre its my birthday too!! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 15, 2008
@ajebota

is today your birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 8:22pm On May 15, 2008
Thank you every one,,, I'm chuffed grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 3:07am On May 16, 2008
cool

To: Hr. Hotness=stupid bitch=prostitute:
I am not here to ruin your ruined day. I am just trying to help you and other prostitute bitches out there know that there are better jobs out there than selling your body. If White people are mistreating you bitch ladies over there in London, Nigerian have a lot of good jobs you know.

Also, I don’t need your bitch thank you. You better be specific when you spread your shitty thank you around, bitch fucker.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 3:08am On May 16, 2008
cool

To:Blush or What ever shit that means:

I expected to get a defense from you. I know that you are trying to protect the lady you prostitute together with in the local hotel near the highway close by your house. Because you too are a prostitute doesn’t mean I shouldn’t call you name. You claim that you are in London what good those it do to the people in Nigeria to know that their bitch sister is in London selling her body for cheap Euros. Is it really worth it selling your body bitch? I know you think is all cool but I am telling you it will catch up with you.

You stating that your prostitute friend is better than me. No one is better than me. What makes her better than me? Because you and her hops from one man to another from one hotel to another from one street to a mans car back seat. I hope you know that prostitute money is not real money. So why don’t you and your bitch friend give it up and find something else to do besides selling your body and boasting to be better than others just for selling your body.

Hey bitch, I hope things go well with you switching from a prostitute to a normal lady, stupid bitch.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by outlaws(m): 3:09am On May 16, 2008
cool

To NubianQ:The Queen of Prostitutes:
I expect a lot of attacks from prostitutes in this forum. They can’t just silence me just because they make more money than me selling their body. If you want to promote your prostitute customer, this is the wrong forum to do so. Why don’t you Fuckers go and find your convenient hotel where you bitches normally meet and celebrate your clients bitchy birthday? Fat bitch.
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Ajebota(f): 4:24am On May 16, 2008
yeah yday may 15 was my bday, got exams 2day tho cry
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2008
Ajebota:

yeah yday may 15 was my bday, got exams 2day tho cry

Hey heres a belated Happy BirthdaY!!!
Didnt realise earlier grin grin grin

I know d feeling, I've got my final design crit next week and I had to be at a stupid workshop all day yesterday.

I've decided to hav my birthday postponed, I'll do it all again next month grin
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by HRhotness(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To: Hr. Hotness=stupid bitch=prostitute:
I am not here to ruin your ruined day. I am just trying to help you and other prostitute bitches out there know that there are better jobs out there than selling your body. If White people are mistreating you bitch ladies over there in London, Nigerian have a lot of good jobs you know.

Also, I don’t need your bitch thank you. You better be specific when you spread your shitty thank you around, bitch fucker.

Get a life dude!
You're beginning to sound like a broken record.

I suppose think going around calling people bitches and prostitues (i've seen many of your posts, u sure have inferiority issues) makes you some kind of big person,,,, I have news for u tho, it doesnt.

You really have alot to learn
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by Uby40(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2008
i guess it aint too late for me to drop in ma msg
happy birthday hotness.
astalavista
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by ztyle(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2008
@ Hot its not fair oh u didn't celebrate it No RSVP undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Hr.hotness by NubianQ(f): 1:15pm On May 16, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To NubianQ:The Queen of Prostitutes:
I expect a lot of attacks from prostitutes in this forum. They can’t just silence me just because they make more money than me selling their body. If you want to promote your prostitute customer, this is the wrong forum to do so. Why don’t you Fuckers go and find your convenient hotel where you bitches normally meet and celebrate your clients bitchy birthday? Fat bitch.

OUTLAWS!!!

YES I AM THE QUEEN OF PROSTITUTES AND YOU FINALLY RATTED ME OUT!

i need to explain something to you you narrow minded cunt that we dont use EURO in london, i know you do drugs in the states but i didnt think they would get to your brains like that. since its been confirmed that you are illegal in the states pls go back home cuz u need all the help you can get form thT BITCH of a mum you have.

you know something about people like you, you are a product of GANG RAPE, AND FROM WHAT I GATHERED YOUR MUM WAS ON HER PERIOD WHEN SHE WAS RAPED SO HER MENSTRUAL FLUIDS MUST HAVE LEAKED INTO YOUR BRAIN. SORRY BABY

you like prostitutes and have strange way of showing it. i did find out that you recently contracted AIDS and you confided in someone who told me. sorry baby,you should have been more careful but since you resotted to taking it in the ASS from men your life has not been the same. i wonder which hole yuou can tlk from cuz i know your mouth needed reconstruction from the blow jobs you have the men on the streets. oopsss should i say that!!!

anyway my darling outlaw, i know you were born with alot of mens sperms on your body and even DNA TESTS( IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS, AS I CAN GATHER THAT YOU ARE A DUMB NUMB SKULL) cant prove who your dad is as your mum also slept with all the Dogs around, that probably explains why you howl on nairaland.

i am saddened that people like you exist but thing is there will always be fools like you and hopefully you will become extinct someday. yes i am a prostitute, yes i sell my body atleast your mum who gives her self to humans and beasts cant even tlk to me at all. pls try using anotHEr word on me cuz prostitute is toooooo minor for me.

and for the record if you want to fight on this forum BRING IT THE Zap. ON , i am ready as hell, and for calling me a FAT BICTH, correction its called BBW if you dont know what that is maybe you can ask your brothers and all the men you know as i have had them as well. yes i am BIG, BUT AM MORE EDUCATED, AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU OR YOUR STUPID, GENERATION CAN EVER DREAM TO BE.

NOW GO CLEAN UP YOUR STUPID SELF, AM SURE YOU KEPT WANKING WHILE READING THIS POST!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Rent Wedding Suits In Lagos? / River Niger Bridge And River Benue Bridge At The Risk Of Submerging / I Need An Event Center In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.