Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Truth About Ojb's Donations. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth About Ojb's Donations. (1225 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Ojb's Donations. by eyoniggar(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some Nigerian's should please stop the unconfirmed reports stating the amounts some artise have donated to OJB,judging from the calculation, the fund raising is already a success, thereby stoping other donors to donate theirs.

You guys should please read through this blog and see the confirmed truth.

http://www.pakurumo.com/2013/06/saveojbjezreel-tuface-dbanj-wizkid-did.html

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITY INTERVIEW: "Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus " / Tyler Perry Goes To Anoint Bishop T.D. Jakes During Service (photo/video) / Beyonce Was A Good Girl Till She Met Me, Now She's A Gangsta - Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.