Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Check This Website Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Website Out (1080 Views)

Adsense + Website Out For Sell... / Top 7 Proxy Sites To Unblock Any Website Out There / Website Review. Check This Website Out. Www.ceafa.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Website Out by drealnoni(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2006
I have this website im managing the content and i need you guys to go check it out.I'll like you guys to register on the site and also try to you some of our services and tell us what you think of it.Any suggestions are welcome both positive and negative.When you register you get 5 free sms to anywhere in the world.looking forward to your replies.

Its called: netserveafrica.com
Re: Check This Website Out by my2cents(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2006
As far as site functionality, I will say that it looks like pretty much other sites that do the same thing, so I will stick to the coding part of it smiley

The only thing I have to say is that it is good to keep your important stuff "above the fold". By that I mean, take a newspaper, you will notice that the most important news is above the fold line, if you were to fold it in half. In particular, I would not spell out each and every news article. I wd rather put links to the top 5 for example and link that to another page. I personally don't tend to scroll all the way to the bottom on sites.

Check out this site for pointers: http://www.mississippi.gov/index.jsp

I had a hand in this site many many years ago (hence the tables and graphics cool) but it did win a web award, so the givers of the award must know a good thing when they see it smiley

I hope this helps and sorry for not replying sooner.

If you need any more help, let me know. Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Putting Google Adsense On Customised Blog(wordpress) / Can One Be A Software Engineer And Web Developer The Same Time? / How Do I A Dd Free Sms Script To My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.