Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9241 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't believe it. Prove it

I don't need to prove anything. Lol. Let him come and deny it himself. Lol. Let him state that he has never dated a Nigerian or a nairalander. Nah, he won't. Anyway, i'm not here to fight or cause trouble. Is he a god around here or something? Pls don't make me say more. Someone might get into trouble.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Teespice: Hehehehehe. One day,breeze go blow fowl nyash go open. 190 oya come and refute merkki's claims.

*grabs a seat on the front row with popcorn and drink, patiently waiting for the drama to unfold*
Can I sit beside you, please
Badosky, abegi, stop parabulating, just come and take a seat. grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is nothing to refute here. The girl is saying false things about someone else.....she just wants to pull someone else down.

Nonsense
Lmao! Yarrite! Na2day?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: the tyn tire me o
Next they will say Nigerian men are these and that. The truth is that some of these girls are attention seekers and they will do anything to get the attention.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nail? I hate it when these girls come to say things that's not true about others?
Let 190 come and defend himself
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

I don't need to prove anything. Lol. Let him come and deny it himself. Lol. Let him state that he has never dated a Nigerian or a nairalander. Nah, he won't. Anyway, i'm not here to fight or cause trouble. Is he a god around here or something? Pls don't make me say more. Someone might get into trouble.

There is no trouble here. Just say what you know, you started it already, you cannot lay claims without proving...I believe he'll reply you, he's just not around yet. Say ya own, he'll come and say his own undecided grin grin
*back to viewing centre* cool
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
alutacontinua:
Can I sit beside you, please
Badosky, abegi, stop parabulating, just come and take a seat. grin
Lolz... Oya shift make I park my baka na
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
I've met one but date? Never that
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
He does not have to since there is no truth in this..
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
Simple grin

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

I'm telling you that that boy is the least person that should be respected or given attention to.He is a slimy creature.
I'm out of here.
you dnt mean it, tell us more!!
are you dark skin?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
A guy sent me a PM that he just wanted us to be friends that all, he then told me to give him ma digit so i gave him so he shouldn't think am playing hard to get.
He called me and the next thing he asked was when are we seeing as if that wasn't enough, he sent me a text 2hrs later and it goes thus: Thanks for giving me your num, Cant wait to get down on you, as if that wasn't enough too he sent another that goes thus: Imagine if am with you right now where will i be touching in your body.
i dont believe in NL love o, Na Chop an clean Mouth thing. even if you guys decided to date is just for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

You ma'am are lying and you know it. Now go sit somewhere and stop dragging another person's name through the mud
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

There is no trouble here. Just say what you know, you started it already, you cannot lay claims without proving...I believe he'll reply you, he's just not around yet. Say ya own, he'll come and say his own undecided grin grin
*back to viewing centre* cool
The girl is a lying and she knows it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
sexymoma: A guy sent me a PM that he just wanted us to be friends that all, he then told me to give me ma digit so i gave him so he shouldn't think am plating hard to get.
He called me and the next thing he asked was when are we seeing as if that wasn't enough, he sent me a text 2hrs later and it goes thus: Thanks for giving me your num, Cant wait to get down on you, as if that wasn't enough too he sent another that goes thus: Imagine if am with you right now where will i be touching in your body.
i dont believe in NL love o, Na Chop an clean Mouth thing. even if you guys decided to date is just for the main time.

grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
sexymoma: A guy sent me a PM that he just wanted us to be friends that all, he then told me to give me ma digit so i gave him so he shouldn't think am plating hard to get.
Another lie.....no one sent you such message.....you are just seeking attention
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Next they will say Nigerian men are these and that. The truth is that some of these girls are attention seekers and they will do anything to get the attention.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Another lie.....no one sent you such message.....you are just seeking attention
Choi
You want her to expose the Nairalander that sent her that message. Guy you wicked o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
My background check indicates that 190 has wooed carata before and things fell apart.

Please it is a check base on speculations!!!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
He does not have to since there is no truth in this..
You know you are committing a falacy here. You can't be so sure she's lying when you're oblivious of whatever might have transpired between them.

Allow the accused person defend himself. Then we can draw up inference.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
Choi
You want her to expose the Nairalander that sent her that message. Guy you wicked o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Expose who? Can you expose a ghost?

Can't you see these girls are just lying so people will notice them?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Simple grin
Did you get my PM?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince: My background check indicates that 190 has wooed carata before and things fell apart.

Please it is a check base on speculations!!!
Now this is another lie....and coming from a fellow guy too.

This reminds me of the crab story. Always pulling another man down
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nail? I hate it when these girls come to say things that's not true about others?
Wtf! Are you kidding me? Are you alright? Why are you defending him passionately? Pls I don't want anybody to get hurt. Let me fold my arms and watch him deceive other girls with his lies.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Simple grin
wink
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
You know you are committing a falacy here. You can't be so sure she's lying when you're oblivious of whatever might have transpired between them.

Allow the accused person defend himself. Then we can draw up inference.
You are being deceived bro. These guys are lying and have no evidence or prove. This is a ploy
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
that's because he didn't show you money before saying those tyns...you would have open a thread here telling us how you met a romantic nairalander...
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kai! Na 190 o! Na 190! grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:
Wtf! Are you kidding me? Are you alright? Why are you defending him passionately? Pls I don't want anybody to get hurt. Let me fold my arms and watch him deceive other girls with his lies.
who will get hurt? Your imaginary friend Or the person you hate so much?

Lady come clean and stop this.....how would you feel if someone tell such lies about you?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: that's because he didn't show you money before saying those tyns...you would have open a thread here telling us how you met a romantic nairalander...
Now you are catching on bro....attention seekers
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:
Merks, coolu temper! Na gist dem dey find o! No mind d aproko association of NL. Busybodies!

Choi! i don spoil parole for ALuta embarassed tongue
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
who will get hurt? Your imaginary friend Or the person you hate so much?

Lady come clean and stop this.....how would you feel if someone tell such lies about you?

Hate? I do not hate him. He knows that. I just hate liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.