Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. (3219 Views)

You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / Do You Believe This Is A 50 Year Old Man? / Why Are Nigerian Men Selective Listeners? I Can't Believe This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
You are in a long distance relationship with a very beautiful girl and you think you are the only one...#SMH
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2goodbobo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
What is this one saying? Every beautiful girl don't cheat you know.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
2goodbobo: What is this one saying? Every beautiful girl don't cheat you know.
Bobo! Calm down, if she's beautiful, she gets tons of attention every day, if you are not there always, trust me, it won't work.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
sakaguchi:
Bobo! Calm down, if she's beautiful, she gets tons of attention every day, if you are not there always, trust me, it won't work.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by drempex(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
I cannot agree with you more, especially here in nigeria
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
drempex: I cannot agree with you more, especially here in nigeria
My point.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by mchileks4luv(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
sakaguchi: You are in a long distance relationship with a very beautiful girl and you think you are the only one...#SMH

I bet Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ beatiful girl on this planet wud say she has never cheated on the boyfrd except a vigin,for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ as beautiful as i am i have cheated on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by daisyella: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

I bet Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ beatiful girl on this planet wud say she has never cheated on the boyfrd except a vigin,for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ as beautiful as i am i have cheated on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy
Like serzly? And u r so proud 2 say dis. So what happens wen u r married
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

that's just the fact girl. Any guy who is in a LDR and is being faithful to his beautiful partner should at least know that that gesture is not reciprocated. #fact...
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
daisyella:
Like serzly? And u r so proud 2 say dis. So what happens wen u r married
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by drempex(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

Hmm! That exception is valid sha! Only being a virgin can occlude a beautiful girlfriend from this category.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Exponental(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
@op, what is ur definition fOR rubbish. I think with my definition, ur post is RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
@OP
NONSENSE, but then again, it is very common here on Nairaland.
so now, if someone is beautiful and in a LDR, they will/must cheat, bwaaaah!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
Well, you know he pulled this "fact" from where the sun don't shine. Don't be surprised.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Well, you know he pulled this "fact" from where the sun don't shine. Don't be surprised.
It must not be in black and white for it to be a fact, funny how all those hitting back at this are all males. Note, I didn't say beautiful girls are cheats, I narrowed it down to those who are on LDR and denizened here in Nigeria, you really don't need Meyerhof or any other scientist to come and carry out this research, look around you and single out those hot girls who are in LDR, truth is, you may not even know they are in LDR because you might mistake the one who is there with them as the main dude, meanwhile another bobo is there putting all his trust on surreal fantasies. It is a Nigeria thing and I know it for a fact.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
Exactly mr, that's what I'm saying, and you are seriously wrong mentioning this post with other frivolous posts on this section in the same breath.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Well, you know he pulled this "fact" from where the sun don't shine. Don't be surprised.

i will patiently wait for the OP's new thread about how he hates all women since his gf cheated on him.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i will patiently wait for the OP's new thread about how he hates all women since his gf cheated on him.
Give him a few days. I'm sure he won't disappoint.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
We give up!!!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Give him a few days. I'm sure he won't disappoint.

maybe if he just tell us now what she did to him, we can try to help him.....and save him the struggle of opening a new thread.

oya OP, dont be shy and tell us all what she did to you.

Caracta: We give up!!!

dont, people with deluded views like the OP can be rehabilitated!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Lols,
I will tell you what somebody else told sexkillz today, not all post are about the OP's life. I'm with my girl and not in a LDR, I see girls in my area who are supposedly hooked up to some dudes somewhere who like you two would swear their lives that these girls love them as much as they do...story is, they've got Abuja boyfriends to top the ones tucked in the LDR. For a mod that sexkillz is, I'm surprise he's appalled by this assertion, stories like this abound everywhere, nairaland inclusive. LDR in Nigeria with beautiful girls are not committed relationship, at least not from both sides.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
sakaguchi:
Lols,
I will tell you what somebody else told sexkillz today, not all post are about the OP's life. I'm with my girl and not in a LDR, I see girls in my area who are supposedly hooked up to some dudes somewhere who like you two would swear their lives that these girls love them as much as they do...story is, they've got Abuja boyfriends to top the ones tucked in the LDR. For a mod that sexkillz is, I'm surprise he's appalled by this assertion, stories like this abound everywhere, nairaland inclusive. LDR in Nigeria with beautiful girls are not committed relationship, at least not from both sides.

i only have 3 options for you:
A) move to a better area where there are plenty of women who have respect for their own self, their r/ship and their partners.

B) dont judge what the desperate WHORES that live in your area do, as a common thing.

C) just because some women are not trustworthy DOES NOT mean all women are like that. if you cannot understand this simple matter, then i do feel sorry for you because there are things much more difficult to understand in life........ and if you fail at such a simple matter (like this one) then you will surely fail at the more important ones in life.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i only have 3 options for you:
A) move to a better area where there are plenty of women who have respect for their own self, their r/ship and their partners.

B) dont judge what the desperate WHORES that live in your area do, as a common thing.

C) just because some women are not trustworthy DOES NOT mean all women are like that. if you cannot understand this simple matter, then i do feel sorry for you because there are things much more difficult to understand in life........ and if you fail at such a simple matter (like this one) then you will surely fail at the more important ones in life.
Well, I give up on you, you are yet to live in the real world, maybe something you will learn and reach epiphany.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
^^
- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that you cannot TRUST your gf if you/she goes away for a while, then I certainly do not want any part of that lame world of yours.

- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that all women are deceitful, untrustworthy and disrespectful then I certainly do not want any part of that cheap world of yours.

- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that people have NO clue as to what love MEANS, no clue about self control, no clue about being emotionally strong OR no clue about what being committed means....then i certainly want no part in the weak aaassss world of yours.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by drempex(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hey dude, if the OP is wrong in generalizing, then you too are wrong in saying his assertions are false. I may and do believe when I say most beautiful 9ja girls have more than one boyfriend especially when the ones who the claim to love most is faraway. If you have a problem with this, then you are wrong for generalizing. They do tend to be committed if it is a fiance or husband, but 9ja boyfriend plus regular 9ja big chick in LDR? Give me a break!!!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^
- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that you cannot TRUST your gf if you/she goes away for a while, then I certainly do not want any part of that lame world of yours.

- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that all women are deceitful, untrustworthy and disrespectful then I certainly do not want any part of that cheap world of yours.

- if YOUR definition of living in the "real world" means that people have NO clue as to what love MEANS, no clue about self control, no clue about being emotionally strong OR no clue about what being committed means....then i certainly want no part in the weak aaassss world of yours.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
drempex: Hey dude, if the OP is wrong in generalizing, then you too are wrong in saying his assertions are false. I may and do believe when I say most beautiful 9ja girls have more than one boyfriend especially when the ones who the claim to love most is faraway. If you have a problem with this, then you are wrong for generalizing. They do tend to be committed if it is a fiance or husband, but 9ja boyfriend plus regular 9ja big chick in LDR? Give me a break!!!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
i can relate with what Sakaguchi is talking about...OP is not been delusional, this is a real talk from a real world. the bottom-line is that, should in case you eventually are fortunate to encouter a really beautifull chick..i mean the trophy chick, you will have to as a matter of priority define the relationship, if possible contractalize it (reach an agreement in court tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by nenergy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't agree with the OP,but LDRs are not easy especially for the 'hot' ladies. The Titanic sank, the wall of jericho caved, so brute force (aggressive woo-ing) from badt guys might cause her to compromise. I don't have the heart for LDRs.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Those against the OP are just indulging in self-denial... His statement is a 100.1% valid... Those in doubt sld joblessly carry out a survey... Wor-Wor babes wey dey short distant relationship sef never faithful finish... #CHEWthat

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by mimiejacobz(f): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

For me I havn't and am not thinking of it,we all av to erase d mentality that evrygal is the same because shez not a virgin even without virginity many gals outdia still have self respect and dignity for dia body,sha maybe it depends on d way twas lost
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2013
mchileks4luv:

And who says you are beautiful undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why A Broke Guy Must Not Date / Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams / Love At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.