Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government (3012 Views)

University Students Run N*ked To Protest Against Government Corruption (photos) / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Ghanaians protest against government's handling of economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by omongbatic: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Osun state special police unit strips a lady for dressing indecently

by OMG Reporter · September 20, 2012
156 6

What manner of correction would you call a situation whereby policemen strip a female citizen because she dressed indecently.

An unconfirmed report by an OMG Nigeria reader (with a picture report sent in) told the story on how the special police unit in Osun state allegedly humiliated a lady because she wore a low-waist trouser, the eye witness (name withheld) said the obscene act went on for couple of minutes before they eventually left her to go. See the picture after the cut (viewer’s discretion is strongly advised)

The Special police team allegedly took their time to savour the “stripping moment”, passers-by could only stand and watch to avoid the wrath of the cops.

If this story is true, lets hope the concerned authorities take necessary actions. The police force should concern itself with the protection of the citizens and not intimidate

http://www.omg.com.ng/2012/09/osun-state-special-police-unit-strips-a-lady-for-dressing-indecently/#sthash.2fTOWlIb.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Big lie.
This happened in Kenya
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
This is an old story.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by magnetik(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
this can never be true.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Meritbaba(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seems this OP is jobless, old story or not this didn't happen in Osun State and secondly the special police in Osun are not dressed like this
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Gbawe: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
magnetik: this can never be true.

It is not. This was a protest in Togo. I wonder the mission of anyone willing to lie like this against Aregbesola.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/pictures-togolese-women-in-pants-down.html

6 Likes

Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
These people want to mess up NL with this type of post....

OP why do you want to destroy what you can't build?
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Garrithe1st: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
rafhell: Big lie.
This happened in Kenya

Thank You!!
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lol, even moderators don't want hide the post simply because it contains pants and bum bum for free viewing. Afam I no see you before I yarn o
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Op, it has now got to posting lies and old story that did not even happen in Nigeria but Togo. Fear God!
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by EkoAtlantic: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
You all didn't even allow the lying op to land cheesy
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by hardniola(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
this is op deserve 1month ban.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Garrithe1st: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
rafhell: Big lie.
This happened in Kenya
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Gbawe: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
njazra: Op, it has now got to posting lies and old story that did not even happen in Nigeria but Togo. Fear God!

No doubt some of these guys are hardened haters who have no respect for anything/anyone. Your plea for him to fear God falls on deaf ears. Scan the OP's previous post and you will understand his desperado antics.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
It was actually reported to have happened but the picture is from somewhere else.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Afam4eva: It was actually reported to have happened but the picture is from somewhere else.

Happened where?
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Afam4eva(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Happened where?
In Osun.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Afam4eva: It was actually reported to have happened but the picture is from somewhere else.

Instead of locking up the thread and dumping it into the inglorious thrash can...you are here feigning ignorance...
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
omongbatic: Osun state special police unit strips a lady for dressing indecently

by OMG Reporter · September 20, 2012
156 6

What manner of correction would you call a situation whereby policemen strip a female citizen because she dressed indecently.

An unconfirmed report by an OMG Nigeria reader (with a picture report sent in) told the story on how the special police unit in Osun state allegedly humiliated a lady because she wore a low-waist trouser, the eye witness (name withheld) said the obscene act went on for couple of minutes before they eventually left her to go. See the picture after the cut (viewer’s discretion is strongly advised)

The Special police team allegedly took their time to savour the “stripping moment”, passers-by could only stand and watch to avoid the wrath of the cops.

If this story is true, lets hope the concerned authorities take necessary actions. The police force should concern itself with the protection of the citizens and not intimidate

http://www.omg.com.ng/2012/09/osun-state-special-police-unit-strips-a-lady-for-dressing-indecently/#sthash.2fTOWlIb.dpuf

40 laptop crews are at it again spreading falsehood and blackmail against AC/APC and their officials. Yesterday it was lies about choosing only Muslims as party officials. Today it is about Aregbe and his security officials stripping a girl unclad. The desperation of PDP apologists is obvious for everyone to see.

Shameless buffons!
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Horus(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Several Togolese women who are protesting under the opposition name, “Sauvons Le Togo” (“Let’s Save Togo”), have on August 28 2012 in Togo’s capital Lome, dropped their trousers in front of police forces to provoke them, to the great amusement of fellow protesters, bystanders and journalists.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
In Osun.

That's strange. If it indeed happened as speculated and going by rabid hatred some espoused for Aregebe, it would have featured prominently here on Nairaland.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Afam4eva(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Prof Corruption:

That's strange. If it indeed happened as speculated and going by rabid hatred some espoused for Aregebe, it would have featured prominently here on Nairaland.
I saw the news last year when it happened. I remember some ACN supporters also denied it. I will try and find the other thread and if i do, i will lock this one.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by EkoIle1: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I saw the news last year when it happened. I remember some ACN supporters also denied it. I will try and find the other thread and if i do, i will lock this one.

lmao.... Afam the Afam, the best mod in the history of NL. You still don't know if this trash is fake or not and this rubbish got to stay up till you checkout some other trash on NL.

You no dey hide ya game at all.. lol
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

lmao.... Afam the Afam, the best mod in the history of NL. You still don't know if this trash is fake or not and this rubbish got to stay up till you checkout some other trash on NL.

You no dey hide ya game at all.. lol

You dey mind the fake guy? Na so he dey hide my post for stating the obvious.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by Meritbaba(m): 5:34am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2013
I live in Osogbo, the state capital, nothing like this happened recently. Though there was a time (last year) when soldiers who were part of security patrols code named "SAS" were harassing ladies who dressed half-naked!y just like when it happened in Lagos under Fashola. They were later called to order. Many incidents like what @op posted actually happened in Osun, some were even worse than that but this photo might be a wrong photo. But it had been stopped.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by mayorall(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2013
Haha. Guess some people dont understand English when they are on their dubious rader. Make I translate am give una.

This woman wey me dey look they do this thing willingly. Shey that uniform resemble that of any security agent for 9ja ni?. Anyway boko ha goat fit sew am for sambisa forest sha.

This is something out of the state of Osun, even out of niger area.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2013
mayorall: Haha. Guess some people dont understand English when they are on their dubious rader. Make I translate am give una.

This woman wey me dey look they do this thing willingly. Shey that uniform resemble that of any security agent for 9ja ni?. Anyway boko ha goat fit sew am for sambisa forest sha.

This is something out of the state of Osun, even out of niger area.
Yeah! The picture was taken outside Osun. But last year, when I paid a visit to my sister and she wanted to see me off wearing only underwear, I had to tell her not to worry because of incessant harassment of the citizens by the newly launched security patrols tagged "SAS" by "Aregbe". I put Aregbe in inverted commas because I believed that the security men were just being overzealous. These patrols include the conventional police, mobile police and the Nigerian army, only soldiers were harassing ladies then. It has been stopped now but actually happened last year in Osogbo.
Re: Togolese Women Protest Nude Against Government by dridowu: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2013
Ds thread smell foul

(1) (2) (Reply)

India Arrest Spy Donkey From Pakistan / Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea / Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.