Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (289897 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by nora544: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
tommysparks: when will the catholic priest make this list or its the only church that preaches salvation and not prosperity

Penecostal churches like to preach prosperity, that is why many of this pastors are so rich.

In America 90% of ther followers of this churches belong to the people with very small salary, that same is in nigeria, they brainwash their followers.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by smithjanetstore: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
ODUAAAAA AM PROUD AM YORUBA

WHERE ARE IGBO IDIOTS CLAIMING THERE ARE DEVELOPING NIGERIA UNA NO GET PASTOR FOR IGBO AWON ODEE
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
smithjanetstore: ODUAAAAA AM PROUD AM YORUBA

WHERE ARE IGBO IDIOTS CLAIMING THERE ARE DEVELOPING NIGERIA UNA NO GET PASTOR FOR IGBO AWON ODEE

smithjanetstore: ODUAAAAA AM PROUD AM YORUBA

Maybe if your father had Masturbated that fateful night and poured his acursed sea-men on the floor... angry

Maybe If your mother had taken Postinor 2 before or immediately after...

Maybe If your father were satisfied with just a Mouth Action..

If only your if had worn a condom...

Maybe If the abortion pills your mother took had NAFDAC number..

Maybe if your dad had even done Yansh action with your mum..

Maybe .. Just maybe......

The world would have been a better place today with one less person to deal with... angry

I dont blame you for being a m'oron, I blame your dad for not allowing you end up as Menses in a tissue paper.. angry

Its because of people like you that I want the Government toLegalize Abortion....

Anumani... angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Wislet(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
U KNOW, I THINK NON CHRISTIANS BRING THESE KIND OF TOPICS TO THE FRONTPAGE FOR EFFECT OR ENJOY THE RAUCUS IT CAUSES.

THEY WOULD TRY EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE TO MALIGN CHRISTIANS AND TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO THiNK THEY SHOULD STOP WORSHIPPING GOD/GOING TO CHURCH AND LOSE FAITH IN GOD ALTOGETHER.

They are the ones you see jumping all over this thread trying to poison people's minds with comments that might seem 'intelligent' but are poisons.

The devil is wiser than man but he can never be wiser than God. It would take a discerning spirit to see the way he's been 'hissing' all over this thread, trying to create doubt, distrust, dislike and hatred toward christians and christianity as a whole.

Be careful and mindful of yourselves that you be not deceived. The race is every man to answer for HIS OWN doings on earth not another's. So, be mindful of your own walk and race. Is any of those men blocking your own way? Ask yourselves that. He who points a finger at another has four pointed back at him.

There is fact and there is TRUTH.
Fact is what your eyes can see at the moment, what seems to be. Truth goes way beyond fact. If you don't know the truth about anything, it's better not to speak as an authority on it. If anyone is doing any philantropy, they mightn't come to you to announce that they are. If anyone is well off, you do not know the source of that. You would only be condemning yourself when you go about condemning others. Christ never condemned even sinners. When they came to Him they realized how dirty they were and turned from such ways- the much hated tax collector, Matthew(was he not a 'rich' man) and the prostitute are clear examples. Even Zaccheaus.

God knows the work of EVERY man. He alone should judge and speak with authority concerning every man.

Run your own race. If you knew the seriousness of running your own race and ensuring your own way is right with God and you are not found absent on THAT DAY, you will have no time to look at anybody's deeds/misdeeds.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by ogbronx(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
5 nigerian pastors out of 10

you now wonder who the most gullible people are in africa
gullible and myopic in everything. politics, religion and common sense
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nick4u: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
1st Jn4:17,here in is our love made perfect,thrt we may have boldness in d d dys of judgement,B/c as he is so're we in this World.this means God's Rich,if we gt his Grace as described in d Bible Rm5:17.d which av abundance of mercy nd of d gift of rightiousness shall reign in this Lyf nd in Heaven bt in this lyf.so with Faith u can bcum whrt God wants u 2b Amen.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by ejirob: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Those of u that criticised my comment and are criticising these pastors what ve u achieved, these pastors are not hearing , neither has it change anytin, nor will it change anytin. Why waste ur time critcise when u can pray for them and even become a pastor urself and preach the real truth like u claim u know. Those days nobody wanted to b a pastor, infact no man wanted to give his daughter or his sister to a pastor for marriage, pastors were suppose to be poor and wretched and be beggers who said that? Was that what God said abot the priest in the old testament. If u think pastors have to be poor and beggers I suggest u stop ur work and become one. God is trying to show to us that if u seek first his kingdom and his righteousness everytin , wealth, peace, divine health and all good tins of life will be added to u. Jesus was the wealthiest pastor of his time. If u think is easy to feed 5000 men pls try let me see. I suggest all of u criticising to become poor beggers, rich only spiritual like someone said and see if u will like to continue to serve God. What u know u cannot do, don't wish for ur brother to do that or be that. Goodnite. I hope we are all christians and ve given our lives to jesus. Pls do if u haven't. And note I don't know why christians like washing their linens outside for even moslems and non christians to see, how do u expect others to give their lives to christ and join the christian faith, if all our pastors are theives and fake like u said. Be very careful, know dat u will give account of the words u say to God. Are u God? Why not wait for the judgement day to judge them. And are u without sin? U dat ve the right to judge others. Jesus told the people dat came to stone the harlot mary magdalene dat he or she withot sin should cast d first stone. Na u sabi, work out ur own salvation wit fear and godly reverence.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
WHAT BUSSINESS ARE THEY INTO IT MUST BE LUCRATIVE...
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by omoyankee3(m): 3:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Five of the top ten richest are nigerian pastors.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Okijajuju1(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2014
ejirob: Those of u that criticised my comment and are criticising these pastors what ve u achieved, these pastors are not hearing , neither has it change anytin, nor will it change anytin. Why waste ur time critcise when u can pray for them and even become a pastor urself and preach the real truth like u claim u know. Those days nobody wanted to b a pastor, infact no man wanted to give his daughter or his sister to a pastor for marriage, pastors were suppose to be poor and wretched and be beggers who said that? Was that what God said abot the priest in the old testament. If u think pastors have to be poor and beggers I suggest u stop ur work and become one. God is trying to show to us that if u seek first his kingdom and his righteousness everytin , wealth, peace, divine health and all good tins of life will be added to u. Jesus was the wealthiest pastor of his time. If u think is easy to feed 5000 men pls try let me see. I suggest all of u criticising to become poor beggers, rich only spiritual like someone said and see if u will like to continue to serve God. What u know u cannot do, don't wish for ur brother to do that or be that. Goodnite. I hope we are all christians and ve given our lives to jesus. Pls do if u haven't. And note I don't know why christians like washing their linens outside for even moslems and non christians to see, how do u expect others to give their lives to christ and join the christian faith, if all our pastors are theives and fake like u said. Be very careful, know dat u will give account of the words u say to God. Are u God? Why not wait for the judgement day to judge them. And are u without sin? U dat ve the right to judge others. Jesus told the people dat came to stone the harlot mary magdalene dat he or she withot sin should cast d first stone. Na u sabi, work out ur own salvation wit fear and godly reverence.

I read through this, and smiled.. Its obvious you have not a clue what you are blabbing about..

First of all... Mary Magdalene was not a Prostitute. The Bible never called her that. If you 'STUDIED' your bible instead of reading it or waiting for your Pastor to tell you it, you would have known this.. grin

Jesus was never wealthy. I think enough scriptures have been provided on this thread as proof of that including Jesus himself saying he didnt even have a house. And for you to say that because he fed 5000 with '5 loaves and 2 fishes' which they collected from someone in the multitude, makes your post sound even dumber No disrespect intended, just stating it as it is.

And the priests were also never wealthy. Neither were the Prophets.. The bible never depicted Elijah, Elisha, e.t.c as wealthy men.

You even went as far as Quoting the 'Seek ye first the Kingdom' passage.. Lol. So let me ask you some questions from that passage;

1. Is it only the Pastors that are seeking Kingdom of God?!

2. Why are the Ushers and Workers in Church (who work the hardest) not also as wealthy as the pastor? Afterall, they all work in the vineyard together.

3. What about the rest of their congregation. Why is the blessing not also equally being shared by God to all?!

Look young man, please dont in a bid to defend Pastors who are obviously sinning make God out to look like a fool.

Go & read your bible..

Jesus did not say that you should attract people to the religion because of the promise of earthly wealth.

You are making your religion and its god look bad.

The gods have spoken..

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by princechigzy(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

I read through this, and smiled.. Its obvious you have not a clue what you are blabbing about..

First of all... Mary Magdalene was not a Prostitute. The Bible never called her that. If you 'STUDIED' your bible instead of reading it or waiting for your Pastor to tell you it, you would have known this.. grin

Jesus was never wealthy. I think enough scriptures have been provided on this thread as proof of that including Jesus himself saying he didnt even have a house. And for you to say that because he fed 5000 with '5 loaves and 2 fishes' which they collected from someone in the multitude, makes your post sound even dumber No disrespect intended, just stating it as it is.

And the priests were also never wealthy. Neither were the Prophets.. The bible never depicted Elijah, Elisha, e.t.c as wealthy men.

You even went as far as Quoting the 'Seek ye first the Kingdom' passage.. Lol. So let me ask you some questions from that passage;

1. Is it only the Pastors that are seeking Kingdom of God?!

2. Why are the Ushers and Workers in Church (who work the hardest) not also as wealthy as the pastor? Afterall, they all work in the vineyard together.

3. What about the rest of their congregation. Why is the blessing not also equally being shared by God to all?!

Look young man, please dont in a bid to defend Pastors who are obviously sinning make God out to look like a fool.

Go & read your bible..

Jesus did not say that you should attract people to the religion because of the promise of earthly wealth.

You are making your religion and its god look bad.

The gods have spoken..

I think particulary you who wrote must be a conc. etheist and strong believer in not giving to God, yet you open your hands for God to give you.

Pls if you believe that the said Pastors are sinning for becoming wealthy (of which you who supposedly have read the bible hant read where Apostle paul talked about Sharing with them who teach the Word and giving of double honour to those who labour in the Word Of God) then STOP completely asking God to bless you or give you this or that.

Stop asking God for anything O ye Righteous one who believe that wealthy pastors are sinning.

Righteous master, didn't you hear God through His word talk about speaking to His servants.

Let me ask you, did you anoint them as Pastors, did you give them the instruction to go and pastor, did you send them, are you their God and master that you SHOULD judge them?

God said: Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm".....whether by weapons or by mouth or by pen....beware of God.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
prince chigzy:

I think particulary you who wrote must be a conc. etheist and strong believer in not giving to God, yet you open your hands for God to give you.

Pls if you believe that the said Pastors are sinning for becoming wealthy (of which you who supposedly have read the bible hant read where Apostle paul talked about Sharing with them who teach the Word and giving of double honour to those who labour in the Word Of God) then STOP completely asking God to bless you or give you this or that.

Stop asking God for anything O ye Righteous one who believe that wealthy pastors are sinning.

Righteous master, didn't you hear God through His word talk about speaking to His servants.

Let me ask you, did you anoint them as Pastors, did you give them the instruction to go and pastor, did you send them, are you their God and master that you SHOULD judge them?

God said: Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm".....whether by weapons or by mouth or by pen....beware of God.

lol... You supposed Christians are making this too easy.. grin

First of all, I greet you in the name of our ancestors and the gods of our fore fathers.. May you grow in wisdom with each passing day.

Now, from the bottom up; Touch not my annointed.. You write like someone with good formal education so I belive you must have done alot of courses during the periods of your schooling where you needed to analyze and use deductive reasoning to solve problems. Now look at that Statement; 'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM', did you ever wonder why the passage differentiated between 'Annointed & Prophet'?! I will explain;

The Kings are the annointed... Not the Prophets. The Prophets annoints the King.

Well, thats besides the point. Fast forward to the Death of Jesus, ressurection and assension. As at this point, we have officially left the Era of the Prophets. Thats why there is not a single Prophet in the Bible after Jesus. grin So technically, your Pastors are neither the annointed (KINGS) nor are they Prophets.. grin

You can thank me now, or seek further clarification on this subject... The gods are wise

And I am not Righteous, just a Man with who studies the Bible.

The Part of asking God for anything in your post is just being outrightly silly.. like seriously, I thought we were having a grown up discussion here. Okay, let me ask you about What Jesus (the author of the Christian movement says about wealth).. I await your comment.

And finally, my beliefs about giving;

I believe in giving. But Giving to the Poor because that is the only way the bible talks about giving directly to God.

Proverbs 19:17 ESV / 311 helpful votes
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Hebrews 13:16 ESV / 276 helpful votes
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

1 John 3:17 ESV / 169 helpful votes
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?
- Note:: These Pastors with Jets, Limos, Yatchs and Bling bling have many poor people in their congregation whom they "RECIEVE" from.. And that is not the word of God according to the Bible.

Matthew 25:35-45 ESV / 75 helpful votes
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Now SHow me where in the Bible it says GIVE MONEY TO YOUR PASTOR..

Jesus never preached wealth. Jesus was all about philanthropy. Your Pastor is not God. Nobody has a problem with Pastors living well, what we have a problem with is Pastors living like Rockstars in ernomous wealth around their poor congregation.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by tommysparks: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
@okija juju. you have spoken well my brother. the gods will forever remain wise. infact i suggest you change your name to wise juju
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Okamiye(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
personally, balancing the word of God is the key.

When jesus finished preaching to the 5000, he saw that they were hungry and had compassion on them, and all he could gather from them was 5 loafs and 2 fishes. God blessed it and he fed them all to satisfaction.

lesson 1. He didnt eat 1st. he fed them 1st, even though the young boy gave the food to him, he blessed the people with it 1st before anythn else.

lesson 2. When had all been well fed, he returned 12 baskets full. he didnt tell the disciples to sell it or do anythn with it for "the course of their ministry"

my point is this, with all these millions these MOG are controlling, what happened to the kind of compassion Jesus had on the multitudes?
what happened to giving back to the poor from the tithes and offerings they collect every time in church services?

Also, in the early church (details in the book of Acts), all the christians gathered and brought all they had and shared them to cater for the needy.

The church of God is so far away from God's standard. Balancing the word of God is key. Dont just pick a verse that suits you!!!

here is the word of Jesus christ Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth?

be warned.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by DaBlaze1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi guys, all I know is I will not be rich only but wealthy in my lifetime....It is my Heritage according to Isaih45...14...Check this out peep !!! Dr. Blaze
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Da Blaze: Hi guys, all I know is I will not be rich only but wealthy in my lifetime....It is my Heritage according to Isaih45...14...Check this out peep !!! Dr. Blaze

Who is Isaih?!

Well, incase you are speaking about Isaiah; Here is what Isaiah 45: 1 says;

Isaiah 45
New International Version (NIV)

45 “This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:

That passage was talking about Cyrus, not you.. But its okay, I understand what you are doing.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2014
manny4life:

Fleecing the poor like how? When people give, they do so because they have and want to give. How many poor people who can't feed themselves give to pastor? You think the money involved here is $1 or N20? Please wake up, as many that give are receiving in 10 folds.

Fuqing eediot!!! I am sure you are one of those benefiting from this act!! When a corrupt minister loots the account of the government and gives to your pastor then steals 10times that same amount he or she is reaping 10 folds abi? Fool

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Symphony007: We have list of richest actors,musicians,royals,buisnessmen,etc....but there is something deeply troubling about pastors having a rich list. What will christ who had to bless five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed thousands say?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Symphony007: We have list of richest actors,musicians,royals,buisnessmen,etc....but there is something deeply troubling about pastors having a rich list. What will christ who had to bless five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed thousands say?

BEFORE THE FISHES CAME, JESUS ASKED HIS DISCIPLES WHERE CAN THEY BUY FOOD FOR THE PEOPLE... 5000 MEN CHILDREN AND WOMEN EXCLUDED OOOOO... SO JESUS WAS NOT POOR EITHER
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Afrobasic: 50% from Africa Nigeria where >50% of their congregation are still below the poverty line grin

Hmmmmmm
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by allen6758: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
When bible says that Jesus was made poor so that we may be rich it is speaking of spiritual wealth. When Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom it is because material wealth brings temptations that we otherwise may not have. A lot of pastors today teach a doctrine of materialism, that if God "favors" a person they will be blessed with wealth. They get that from examples in the old testament, Solomon, Abraham, David, etc. In the New testament Jesus teaches to give up material things in order to gain spiritual blessings. The point is that we are not supposed to allow wealth to keep us from having compassion for others. The spiritual life is not about getting rich, that is materialism. The spiritual life is about living according to the natural order God created and that in turn gives us peace with God and our fellow man. It all points to love for one another and God is love. When we have love for others in our heart we have God. We are all required to give of our means to help those who are in need. Money is not bad it is what we do with it that matters.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by allen6758: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jesus also taught not to judge others, there will always be corrupt preachers just like there is corruption in every other profession. We have to be wise a a serpent but as innocent as a dove.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Akdams:

one thing have noticed is that people don't really read their bibles any longer they spent most of there time on things of no eternal value. Those who read don't understand and or they are being wave around by different or FALSE doctrines.

Oga Jesus was never poor in the context of the way you guys always look at. The bible say he left his glory to come down to be made sin for us; Him that knew no sin. Maybe you ve never had of this.

Oya can you explain why their was a fight for Jesus cloth when on the cross.

Or explain why Mary Madgalene used perfume on Jesus. How did she knows that Jesus loves perfume. Too the extent that even Judas know that it is an expensive one that he said the vale of the perf should have been giving to the poor for you to know how expensive.

Or that Jesus had so much money that Judas deem it fit to be stealing out of it. The money was so much that non of the other disciples know except Jesus.

And you still say Jesus was poor when he walked the face of the earth. Just forget it my brother. Go and read the scriptures very well.
lolzzz,guess u misinterprete bro,poor in this context means poor in spirit,and next time read ur bible and ask for three things... Good Undersanding,interpretation and application.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by gistreporter: 10:49am On May 03, 2016
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by SujiAndrew(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Billiondoe: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
oiseworld:
These men of God should try harder, they're still way behind Solomon.
You read my mind, every man of God that God loved in the Bible were all rich, from Abraham,Isaac, jacob, Joseph, David,Solomon...etc we all know how horses r still expensive till date...and they use to have 10,000 white horses, 10,000 brown horses back then...and we all know what the economy today says do the maths... 'seek ye the kindom of God an all things shall be added on to you'... when you live on the economy of God life becomes beautiful... Only God gives wealth with peace of mind...
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Billiondoe: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okamiye:
personally, balancing the word of God is the key.

When jesus finished preaching to the 5000, he saw that they were hungry and had compassion on them, and all he could gather from them was 5 loafs and 2 fishes. God blessed it and he fed them all to satisfaction.

lesson 1. He didnt eat 1st. he fed them 1st, even though the young boy gave the food to him, he blessed the people with it 1st before anythn else.

lesson 2. When had all been well fed, he returned 12 baskets full. he didnt tell the disciples to sell it or do anythn with it for "the course of their ministry"

my point is this, with all these millions these MOG are controlling, what happened to the kind of compassion Jesus had on the multitudes?
what happened to giving back to the poor from the tithes and offerings they collect every time in church services?

Also, in the early church (details in the book of Acts), all the christians gathered and brought all they had and shared them to cater for the needy.

The church of God is so far away from God's standard. Balancing the word of God is key. Dont just pick a verse that suits you!!!

here is the word of Jesus christ Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth?

be warned.
5,000 babies were given birth to in the redeem camp church for free... That wldnt make the new... lets leave God to do his judgment... don't cause ur self to sin Becos u are trying to make a point...
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by supergist1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Base on the list that was released by frobes we bring the richest pastor in the world 2018.The Global media company, focusing on business, investment, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle frobes released their list recently, but they have already their list of richest pastor in nigeria not quick long ago but before the recent update of the richest pastor in the world have also revealed the richest pastor in africa
http://www.supergist.com.ng/the-top-richest-pastors-in-the-world-with-net-worth/
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by uwadiahercules: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.