Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (289898 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2014
potentpraise:

Its like asking baba-alawo and ifa priests to stop giving sacrifices to their gods.

Stop bringing our Babalawo and Ifa Priests in between just because your religion is a big FAIL.

We do sacrifice for ritual offering. not to make money from dead goat and chicken!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Bokoharam: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
If 50% of Top 10 pastors of the world are Nigerians, it then follows that Nigeria should be among the Top 10 super-powers of the world, and should produce 50% of the Top 10 world's richest men.

Do we now agree that the problem of Nigeria is not from Abuja, Lagos, the president, the governors, or APC, APGA, PDP? The major problem of Nigeria is us. The pastors are not exenorated. The church--formed after Christ, a man who lived a modest life, distributed to the poor, ensured He was never rate higher than the disciples He worked with; the salt of the earth--has failed the world.

The early Christians lived in common, and no one lacked nothing, no one was richer than the other...he who had two clothes gave out one to him who had none. By implication, no Christian should have two private jets except all his members have got one.

Hate me, ostracise me, excommunicate me, beat me, stone me, brand me an antichrist, or--worse still--kill me, the truth remains the truth...very, very bitter!!!

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Always coughing dust! Is this imbecilityin you just hereditary?
Virgin Finder: Why do Igbos never make these international lists?

Is that why most of them are here beefing?

Would they be beefing if no Yoruba were in the list? I guess not!

Yorubas will always tower well above Igbos!!

It is well!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by mrarranger: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2014
*in lil wayne's voice* money talks,i understand tongue*in lil wayne's voice* money talks,i understand
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Sylvarresta(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Bokoharam: If 50% of Top 10 pastors of the world are Nigerians, it then follows that Nigeria should be among the Top 10 super-powers of the world, and should produce 50% of the Top 10 world's richest men.

Do we now agree that the problem of Nigeria is not from Abuja, Lagos, the president, the governors, or APC, APGA, PDP? The major problem of Nigeria is us. the pastors are not exenorated. The church--formed after Christ, a man who lived a modest life, distributed to the poor, ensured He was never seen as higher than the people He worked with; the salt of the earth--has failed the world.

The early Christians lived in common, and no one lacked nothing, no one was richer than the other...he who had two clothes gave out one to him who had none.

Hate me, ostracise me, excommunicate me, beat me, stone me, brand me an antichrist, or--worse still--kill me, the truth remains the truth...very, very bitter!!!
God bless u my brother..... Oya chop knuckle
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by SUBMARINE: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2014
" MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE " Bible.

The secret behind their wealth is not really based on the contributions of the church members but on the accumulation of numerous little investments made over the years . So many Nigerians are to lazy to invest into real businesses when they are favoured with a nice source of income only to blame witches, wizards, government and relatives for their misfortune when their wealth diminished or unable to sustain them.
"
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=20pt]ALL YOU FELLOWS BLAMING NIGERIAS PROBLEM ON TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS FOREIGN RELIGION!

CHRISTIANITY - STEALING NIGERIAN WEALTH

ISLAM - STEALING NIGERIAN LIVES[/size]

This is the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by GentleMimi: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Virgin Finder: Why do Igbos never make these international lists?

Is that why most of them are here beefing?

Would they be beefing if no Yoruba were in the list? I guess not!

Yorubas will always tower well above Igbos!!

It is well!!!
Na wa ooo.Since i joined NL,u hv broken the record as the most idio*tic poster.Wetin concern igbo man with matter on ground now,ehn? Nna mehn,u go need brain transplant ooo,cos u don paralyze from ur neck upwards.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Bokoharam: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
SUBMARINE: " MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE " Bible.

The secret behind their wealth is not really based on the contributions of the church members but on the accumulation of numerous little investments made over the years . So many Nigerians are to lazy to invest into real businesses when they are favoured with a nice source of income only to blame witches, wizards, government and relatives for their misfortune when their wealth diminished or unable to sustain them.
"

I guess Jesus Christ was "to lazy to invest into real businesses...." You answer the question. I refer you to my comment a few lines up. God bless you and open your eyes to the real Gospel of Jesus Christ, devoid of Mammon and riches.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by GentleMimi: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]ALL YOU FELLOWS BLAMING NIGERIAS PROBLEM ON TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS FOREIGN RELIGION!

CHRISTIANITY - STEALING NIGERIAN WEALTH

ISLAM - STEALING NIGERIAN LIVES[/size]

This is the TRUTH.
Calm down,calm down.You are pouring saliva all over this thread.... grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Joshuaforever: Most people don't know the scriptures. The bible says that He(Jesus) was made poor so that through his poverty, we might be made rich. When worldly people(sinners) get rich, no one complains but when men of God get rich people are upset. The bible says it is God that gives power to get wealth.

Eediot next thing you will also open a church with which to start fleecing the poor with? But i weep for thee for not one grain shalt not be remitted, every thing sown shall be reaped ten fold...where you intentionally use the holy word to deceive and manipulate for material gain thou shalt be held accountable
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by coconuthead(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Thank God Pastor Kumuyi and Gbile Akanni are not on this list. The former lives in a modest 3 bedroom bungalow with his family in rural Ayobo. The latter lives in a modest bungalow @ Gboko Benue state from where he pilots the affairs of Peace hous. In the present world of today, it is difficult to amass so much wealth and not compromise. Something must be wrong somewhere for a paster to begin amassing so much wealth
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by manny4life(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2014
GentleMimi:
Na wa ooo.Since i joined NL,u hv broken the record as the most idio*tic poster.Wetin concern igbo man with matter on ground now,ehn? Nna mehn,u go need brain transplant ooo,cos u don paralyze from ur neck upwards.

He's still trying to find his brains, it hasn't matured yet, they're still at the virgin stage... That's people for you.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by unmask: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2014
hope it is not from tithes these men dey see money.....I wonder how much mother Theresa was worth?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Reference(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
It is grand conspiracy of Satan to continously malign the church so that rich sinners are hailed while rich Christians are misunderstood, doubted and insulted. For us our portion is to hide our wealth and influence, pretend to be what we should not be while the people of the world have a free ride in a world that our God created.

Yes these pastors are servants but are servants of the Most High. There are many secretaries out there but there is the Secretary to the Government, SSG. There are major differences in power, pay and perks. Your boss determines your worth no matter the office you hold.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by manny4life(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2014
lestat:

Eediot next thing you will also open a church with which to start fleecing the poor with? But i weep for thee for not one grain shalt not be remitted, every thing sown shall be reaped ten fold...where you intentionally use the holy word to deceive and manipulate for material gain thou shalt be held accountable

Fleecing the poor like how? When people give, they do so because they have and want to give. How many poor people who can't feed themselves give to pastor? You think the money involved here is $1 or N20? Please wake up, as many that give are receiving in 10 folds.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2014
coconut head: Thank God Pastor Kumuyi and Gbile Akanni are not on this list. The former lives in a modest 3 bedroom bungalow with his family in rural Ayobo. The latter lives in a modest bungalow @ Gboko Benue state from where he pilots the affairs of Peace hous. In the present world of today, it is difficult to amass so much wealth and not compromise. Something must be wrong somewhere for a paster to begin amassing so much wealth

something must be wrong in your head for following this stu.pid religion.

if you still remain a christian after reading this, than you are the cause of Nigerias problems.'

Worship GODS, not men.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by nairaman66(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
» Memorable Quotes By Footballers In 2013 «

Why do I get redirected here! (Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World)

I think this is the "Greatest Glitches on NL"
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Reference: It is grand conspiracy of Satan to continously malign the church so that rich sinners are hailed while rich Christians are misunderstood, doubted and insulted. For us our portion is to hide our wealth and influence, pretend to be what we should not be while the people of the world have a free ride in a world that our God created.

Yes these pastors are servants but are servants of the Most High. There are many secretaries out there but there is the Secretary to the Government, SSG. There are major differences in power, pay and perks. Your boss determines your worth no matter the office you hold.

LOOK @ THIS MUMU!

SLAVE ALERT!

DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!

WORSHIP GODS, NOT MEN.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by GentleMimi: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2014
unmask: hope it is not from tithes these men dey see money.....I wonder how much mother Theresa was worth?
Would that stop u from paying ur tithe?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by manny4life(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2014
I know RCCG members do not play when it comes to giving and God in return blesses them. grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by shamson: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2014
k2039: I will only have been suprised if they weren't rich.

Even if you explain to them, they won't understand, We speak wisdom among those that are matured, yet not the wisdom of this age. Materialism has been preached to most of this fellows in a faulty way and that's why most will remain poor. There faith can't grasp what God has in stock for them even if God decides to bless them.
Here you come again, pastors/Alfs preaches had make most to steal from the nation treachery and others that can not find their way there are poor.They benefitted from these act, major reason the nation are divided in religion line.
Open your eye some men of God propagate stealing
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Enosa1(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Before the death and ascension of Jesus he said: easier for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven but after he has paid the price, the apostle now said: though he was rich but became poor that we might be rich.
Therefore jesus has paid the price for believer to live rich on earth and yet make heaven. My dear if abraham ( under the law)as rich as he was could make heaven why can we( under grace) not be rich and still make heaven.
The problem i have with SOME of this men of God is their lifestyle and not their wealth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by shamson: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2014
k2039: I will only have been suprised if they weren't rich.

Even if you explain to them, they won't understand, We speak wisdom among those that are matured, yet not the wisdom of this age. Materialism has been preached to most of this fellows in a faulty way and that's why most will remain poor. There faith can't grasp what God has in stock for them even if God decides to bless them.
Here you come again, pastors/Alfs preaches had make most to steal from the nation treachery and others that can not find their way there are poor.They benefitted from these act, major reason the nation are divided in religion line.
Open your eye some men of God propagate stealing
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by scarter75: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2014
As Christians,we are supposed to be Christ like!Jesus used 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to feed the multitude.Today in Nigeria,the multitude use the little they have to feed the few!
What is a supposed MOG doing with $150 million in the bank,when 100 million Nigerians are destitutes and barely able to afford the bare necessities of life.
Would it not be Christ like to share the wealth with the needy,instead of storing treasures on earth.They tell us to sow seeds at the slightest provocation and we shall get 10 fold return.l challenge any of them to give out 100% of their wealth to the needy and they shall be rewarded 10 folds as they tell us! I doubt they will do that.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Church business is a good business. Fela wasn't wrong when he said Archbishop na miliki, pope na enjoyment, imamu na gbaladun. God is watching.

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by januzaj(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Out of ten,there are 5 nigerian pastors,so na nigerian xtians mumu pass 4 diz world

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Eddibloc(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Having the millions is nt d issue, the issue is helpin wif d millions u r so opportune to b favoured wif. U could imagine dat most pastors today nw carry security tugs around even inside d church. A man of God wif sss men holding firearms. Wat r sum of dis pastors turning into? I read sumwhr in d bible dat many fake prophet shall rise in d end so I guess dat is wat most of us r seeing today. A pastor having a university the average person can't afford,pastors against pastors competing who to b d oga @ d very top. Buh d gud news is dat,we shudnt relent on our christianity race, keep up ur gud wrks. Salvation is personally,so go to church serve ur God nt ur pastors..PEACE

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=24pt]HOW CAN ANYONE STILL DEFEND THE SLAVE MASTERS RELIGION AFTER READING THIS?

NIGERIANS #1 MUMU[/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by manny4life(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2014
januzaj: Out of ten,there are 5 nigerian pastors,so na nigerian xtians mumu pass 4 diz world

Dem mumu becos God is blessing them and they in turn bless their pastor abi?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by elobyobi: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Hey isn't this thread supposed to be about footballers' quotes?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2014
What in seven hells am I doing here? I clicked on Top 10 memorable quotes made by footballers, and not the richest pastors in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.