Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (289911 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Bukingg2: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by raptureready: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]ALL YOU FELLOWS BLAMING NIGERIAS PROBLEM ON TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT TRIBALISM!

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS FOREIGN RELIGION!

CHRISTIANITY - STEALING NIGERIAN WEALTH

ISLAM - STEALING NIGERIAN LIVES[/size]

This is the TRUTH.

[size=20pt]AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION - STEALING NIGERIAN GOATS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by showby: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2014
What?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2014
rapture_ready:

[size=20pt]FAIL[/size]

The sacrificed animals are fed to the people itself.

[size=28pt]CHRISTIANITY - MOLESTING CHILDREN IN CHURCH[/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by federalman(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Dat list is not complete.where is pastor Joel Osteen.He is a televangelist wit over $40 million worth.He has d biggest congregation in America .Lake Wood church in Houston,Texas.He took over d church from his late father John.He is a renowned man of God.Wt a beautiful wife,Victoria Osteen.blessed wt gud children.He has written many inpirational books dat have changed millions of lives positively.some of his books are: (1)Become a better you (2)It's your time (3)Your Best life now(4)I declare etc.He is a preacher nd a real man of God.He is talented in d ministery.our attention should be on what they are able to do,how they have changed lives not on wealth.may God help all of us.it is gud to be known wt gud tins not negative tins.visit d site:www.joelosteen.com.
web site at:faithwords.com.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by jreyez(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Listening to 'pac's life by 2pac Shakur cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by fridayokpe(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2014
who among us wi b happy 2b call a christan if ur pastor is all or refer 2as a very poor pastor. As christan our father owes d hole world and as his son it is our right 2b in dis kind of wealth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by drnairalov: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2014
While 60% of Nigerians live on $1/day..Africa's
Bishop Oyedepo owns a Mansion in Manhattan NY
The World's most Expensive place to live

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by donajisafe(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: CAT Unveils Rugged Smartphone Designed To Be Waterproof, Droppfool And Heatproof : http://psyafe..com/2014/01/cat-unveils-rugged-smartphone-designed.html
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by chi4ik(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Instead of all this pastors to live a missionary life, they ar busy acquiring wealth. Remember wat Jesus told d rich man that begged to follow him $ Jesus ask d rich Man sale all ur properties, 4get about everything U have $ fellow me. But T.B Joshua is trying by helping d less- privileged. That is Y I love Catholic Church $ their Rev Fathers $ Rev Sisters; they left their Family, business, No wife, No Husband, No children just to serve God $ live d life that Christ lived here on Earth. Catholic Church has different kind of priest, Missionary Priest, Holy Ghost Prist, diocesan Priest, the Monks that lives in d monerstry all through their lives etc. They help d poor, the needy, the less privileged, d disabled tru so many societies/ministries in the Church. Note; money is good as a man of God in other to carry out ur responsibilities very well but not this one this pastors ar having here.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by vivalavida(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Na wa ooo
Where is pastor Chris Okotie on da list na? angry
And also tha bling bling wearing Pastor Oritsejafor? grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by shadelek(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Guys abeg where can I get a sure call? As in I wan perform one incredible miracle like raising d dead or healing a criple man. Then the following day, make I come establish my church. Within d next 2yrs, I am sure my name wil be included. Naija..... Its all abt miracle n nothing else
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by VirginFinder: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

LOOK @ THIS MUMU!

SLAVE ALERT!

DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!

WORSHIP GODS, NOT MEN.

You are the slave!

Repent or you'll rot in Hell. Or maybe your place in Hell is already assured and you want to take as many people as you can with you.

You'll fail! In Jesus' Name.Amen.

Nairalanders, beware of this devilish agent!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by SUBMARINE: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Bokoharam:

I guess Jesus Christ was "to lazy to invest into real businesses...." You answer the question. I refer you to my comment a few lines up. God bless you and open your eyes to the real Gospel of Jesus Christ, devoid of Mammon and riches.
. Jesus had only 3.5years to complete His mission so he had no time for business activity. Now answer this question. If an unemployed graduate approaches you for financial assistance in order to start up a business since jobs are scarce , how will you assist him if you are a poor pastor. My son the problem is not wealth but the motive for wealth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by raptureready: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=20pt]FAIL[/size]

The sacrificed animals are fed to the people itself.

[size=28pt]CHRISTIANITY - MOLESTING CHILDREN IN CHURCH[/size]

Like say no be the high priest dey chop all the beta beta parts. grin wink

Christianity no molest nobody 4 church, na some miscreants wey de church de claim christian do am. They were promptly fired.

[size=28pt]ATR - MOLESTING PEOPLE USING MASQURADES[/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by showby: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Inspire
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Mozarinia(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Father God, Thank you for the life of my father, Bishop David O. Oyedepo. Please help him get richer than Solomon as I come from behind to beat his record...Let us enjoy life to its fullest with ur abundant blessings and finally receive crowns in ur Kingdom In Jesus' Amen. Please dont be poverty oriented.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by jayAjoku(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: I see this as a very unfortunate development for 'men of God' who should be more concerned with issues of spirituality and not material possessions. Such acquisition of wealth is baffling whereby a new testament reading says "its easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God"
ode it is quite visible you are battling with poverty . Jesus became poor so that we might be rich . He also said he has come so we might have life and have it more abundantly.... Sure some are not truly spiritual but dont judge God knows best. Read mark 11vs24 nd see why they are succeeding also try psalm 82v6..
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by SUBMARINE: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2014
chi4ik: Instead of all this pastors to live a missionary life, they ar busy acquiring wealth. Remember wat Jesus told d rich man that begged to follow him $ Jesus ask d rich Man sale all ur properties, 4get about everything U have $ fellow me. But T.B Joshua is trying by helping d less- privileged. That is Y I love Catholic Church $ their Rev Fathers $ Rev Sisters; they left their Family, business, No wife, No Husband, No children just to serve God $ live d life that Christ lived here on Earth. Catholic Church has different kind of priest, Missionary Priest, Holy Ghost Prist, diocesan Priest, the Monks that lives in d monerstry all through their lives etc. They help d poor, the needy, the less privileged, d disabled tru so many societies/ministries in the Church. Note; money is good as a man of God in other to carry out ur responsibilities very well but not this one this pastors ar having here.
Pls can you remember 10 persons or families your local catholic Church had established financially that are able to feed themselves without relying on regular church contributions for survive. THE PROBLEM IS NOT WEALTH BUT THE MOTIVE FOR WEALTH.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2014
m.k.o2005:

Did the scripture says it's not possible ? It only said it is difficult but with God all things are possible ! Don't be surprise that by the time u die wretched (not ur potion though)you will meet these men there in heaven becos i pray u make it to heaven !
God help us

OYEDEPO & ADEBOYE are both richer than Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar and T,D Jakes..

grin

And People say that God does not Love Nigerians.. grin

There is no God but Allah... Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Sunglow: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2014
bishopjoe02:
solomon was a king nt a prophet/pastor
And who gave Solomon his wealth?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by jayAjoku(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2014
cashflowpc:

The kingdom of God is never a geographical place! It's right there within you!
chey see m..u ..m .. U ...... No wonder
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Sunglow: And who gave Solomon his wealth?

SOLOMON WAS A KING!!!

David his father was a king..

Where do you think his wealth came from?!

He was born into wealth..
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by buJu234: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2014
I think its high time I quit working and join the fast moving business. So that I will make the list in the next 5yrs.

And plz don't tell me abt divine call oo.. because I can either call myself or fake the divine call..

So u guys should get ready to bring ur special seed faith; first fruits; prophet offeriengs; tithe etc to my church ok grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by abduldope(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Pastor wen suppose preach abt helping d poOr instead na dem gada net worth up to $150 milla... Omo if u join doz givn pastors money u beta wake up... Cus I jst cnt bliv u dashin doz moda[F]uckers wealth sotay dem see to de build mansion angry angry :p
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by K114: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2014
But men of God in the biblical days eg Solomon, david, Job, Abraham where they poor?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Sunglow: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2014
k2039: I will only have been suprised if they weren't rich.

Even if you explain to them, they won't understand, We speak wisdom among those that are matured, yet not the wisdom of this age. Materialism has been preached to most of this fellows in a faulty way and that's why most will remain poor. There faith can't grasp what God has in stock for them even if God decides to bless them.
Don't mind them.And many of them pretend not to like wealth but they dream of been the next dangote.God is Rich and He makes His pastors/and followers of CHRIST Stupendously wealthy for the sake of the gospel. So Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Orikinla(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
So none of them has up to $1 billion?
Children of the kingdom should be the richest people on earth.
We have really fallen short of the glory of God, because we should be the first and not lagging behind.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by rman: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2014
rapture_ready:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by phreakabit(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=18pt]People here are missing the point and making senseless comments! Its definitely not a crime to be wealthy as a man of God or any other individual. I don't see why people should blame the dire economic situation of the country on these men who are not politicians, nor politics affiliated.

The real issue should be why aren't they doing enough philanthropic works?! If not for anyone, at least fro their members! Even though, I know and just stated its not a crime to be wealthy I am however against excesses. . . And having 4 private jets just goes beyond being a necessity and well into the region of EXCESSES![/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by eagleeye2: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Orikinla: So none of them has up to $1 billion?
Children of the kingdom should be the richest people on earth.
We have really fallen short of the glory of God, because we should be the first and not lagging behind.

If Jesus had known that his death would be exploited by greedy Pastors to fleece his sheep, he would have fought off the ROmans when they came to arrest him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.