Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos (27298 Views)

UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / The Full Story Of The Five UNILAG Students Involved In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by ichidodo: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh dear.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
feyiona: Not sure i believe this story that first picture is that of the student shot by police in ilorin not sure of the others

WHAT!!!,,
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by toskut(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Whao. Very sad
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by BBDelta(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
feyiona: Not sure i believe this story that first picture is that of the student shot by police in ilorin not sure of the others

Bloggers these days>>>> You are informed! you took that out of my mouth. I expect our moderators to be also highly informed before front page things... I read that story and saw that first picture of the boy in a taxi shot by a policeman in a van.

Secondly, you can't have same accident with different times. One Day and the others night.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
JULY is nt goin down o... JEHOVAH PLZ na ur hand i deh!
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by lif2uz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
pompori king]Thunder fire you op..cant you warn somebody first,abi naso una like dey see dead body for nl
bro take it eazy na, make u no provoke 4 the op like that cos no b his fault; temo kool ur temper.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by mcevans1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
It's a lie. These bloggers just used this as a strategy to drive traffic to their website
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Ashmark(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thats bad.....Checkout www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by BeraBera(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
While I'm saying RIP to the dead, I wish to also say that Whoever posted that first picture must be high on something. because that's a picture of a student that was shot in the leg by a policeman some weeks ago.

Now, who even know whether that very picture actually belongs to the boy. Or it could be a copy-and-paste from another earlier incident. Our journalists are just getting toooooooooooo lazy nowadays. We don't even know what to believe anymore.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by cnwamo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
I don't know if the pictures are the correct ones but I know the story is true because my colleague's younger sister was involved in the accident, she didn't die but she was seriously injured can't say her current state now.
Been trying to get across to my colleague but she isn't picking which is understandable.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by dammytex: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Driving along Airport road yesterday, there was a little mad traffic, only to find an EOD badly accidented with a lot of people gathering and policemen diverting traffic. There was an ambulance there too when I passed.
It was around 10pm yesternight and it was still drizzling..

Could it be the same accident?
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Azeez532(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Funke adelowotan,knew her @federal poly,ilaro,wat a loss.ina lilah wa ina ilehin rajihun.i pray Almighty Allah grants her parent d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by whyx06(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
I trιεδ too lay low.
About what' has happen as happened but no matter hοω I tried to kip it out of mind, it keep beating up my heart and dis taught kip ςαιιiπg,' From now, We'll only meet in DREAM'. It's not an imagination but REAL FACT αbout ωhατ δis life αιωαγζ διςtate.
I can't count d no of times which I,friends and Family we miss U but God only κποωζ. . .
R.I.P
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by olaolayink(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
adelowotan oluwafunmilayo is a good friend of mine...she is a formal student of federal poly ilaro (n d)....rip my friend rip my little sister...rip to d dead
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by ademide0710: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rip...Funmi and Eniola.They were my junior in Sec.sch....May God give ur family and all Taidob Student d forfeit to bear d loss
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by sweetsmalsis(f): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
RIP Eniola and Funmi
Thank God Temi and Iyabo survived. I heard they are out of coma now. Speed Recovery. Temi is my very good friend. We went to the same secondary school (Sacred Heart) and went home together from SS1 to SS3. I just thank God she made it.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by 2fine2fast(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
MERCY MERCY MERCY
that is all we ask of you
Oh LORD
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Martiano(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
HMMMMM

Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by wendyb: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
RIP Oluwafunmilayo Adelowotan aka Wendy..1e love u bt God loves u more
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
I never thought someone could survive that accident, I was coming out of the Airport last nite and saw the wreckage. Am surprise 2 people survived.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Jfast: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
First picture was snap at day time and the others at night. How sure is this story. Rip
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by mbourie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
The story is not a false one....it happened just a stone throw to my house.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by mbourie(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
The story is not a false one....the incidence took place just a stone throw to my house.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
bella berry: Oh gosh. Finding it hard to look at the gory pic. Rest in peace to the dead. May none of our family member, ourselves or friends be ever claimed by death this month and beyond, in Jesus name. Amen!

After watching the likes of Machine Girl, Spartacus and Final Destination it'll be difficult for those pictures to shake me. As a matter of fact, they didn't.
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by otipoju(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is why if five friends hang out, the one who will drive must drink only fanta and peppersoup...
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by fapcrook(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
doeying: Omg!!...3 of dem were in ma sec school......omg!!
Did u attend Taidob College?
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Flirtyfemi: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
So touching and sad! See an Eye Witness' Account of the accident here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/eye-witness-account-how-5-unilag.html
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by Kezzy24(f): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
May their souls rest in peace!!!
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by tellwisdom: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Foollishh rumour mongers.....These people are not unilag students....The drive is actually my close friend who stays around my hood, we drink and eat together, took pics together. Kenny by name.RIP Homie
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by tellwisdom: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
sweetsmalsis: RIP Eniola and Funmi
Thank God Temi and Iyabo survived. I heard they are out of coma now. Speed Recovery. Temi is my very good friend. We went to the same secondary school (Sacred Heart) and went home together from SS1 to SS3. I just thank God she made it.

Shuttup, no one survived it. olodo sad
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by SpicyMimi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Popowaa: Jeeeeeeesssssusssss Christ!!!!
May God protect any nairalander from any accident that will take away their life.Amen.
RIP.
Amennnnnnnn!!! And our families too in Jesus name, Amennnnnnnn!!!
Re: UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos by vikkywaju(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
doeying: #Omg!!...3 of dem were in ma sec school......omg!!
Me too dey were my sec schl junior.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry / Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel / President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.