Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Comes First Among This Pple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Comes First Among This Pple (660 Views)

Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum? / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife? / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Comes First Among This Pple by Pvin: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2013
As the first son in the house, I feels very guilty and disturbed to give money to my girl when I have not met d demand of my sibilings and mum. Pls Advice me on who to be responsible for firstly.
Re: Who Comes First Among This Pple by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Your family comes first,until you are married to her.You can't be sponsoring a GF while your family is starving,let her people sponsor her.
Re: Who Comes First Among This Pple by Pvin: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2013
byvan: Your family comes first,until you are married to her.You can't be sponsoring a GF while your family is starving,let her people sponsor her.

But I have the intention of making her my wife.
Re: Who Comes First Among This Pple by ciphoenix: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2013
And that is what you're not ready for.

Family always comes first. She's yet to be family
Re: Who Comes First Among This Pple by bellong: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2013
What you lack is ability to strike a balance in meeting needs irrespective of who is involved. You need to know that responsibilities and request for help will not seize either from family or friends or from anywhere. Know how to priotize needs in order of importance.

For exampl, your girlfriend needs a new shoe while your sibling need to pay school fees, are you going to ignore a school fee for a shoe? Sometimes, it doesn't matter who is involved, its the need you must check. However, if the needs are ephemeral, your immediate family takes precedence. The girl is an outsider now, when you marry her, she becomes an immediate family member.

2 Likes

Re: Who Comes First Among This Pple by Pvin: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ belong thanks for ur considerable advice, it is well noted

(1) (Reply)

Who Would U Help Is It Your Mother Or Your Child / Naughty Things You Did As A Kid / Reason Men Die B4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.