Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike (44771 Views)

NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow / Breaking News: Imsu ASUU Begins Strike Today / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
THATS ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO. IDI-OTS
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by smoothralph(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
x-razzy:
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS RUMOUR.................WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL PRONOUNCEMENT FROM ASUU
olodo, u d listen 2 news atal?
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by dabrake(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
who have time for them? they should go and die jare. bunch of useless people under an umbrella of a failed and greedy union.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by PENMIGHT(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
The bane of our education!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Excelboi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
I was never and i will never be in support of strike. All this is time wasting. Just 2weeks to BUK exams. Whatever is the best, lets watch
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by devigblegble: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Acidosis: ...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy
Edris Abdul Kareem
What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..
Bros abeg u fit go do remix with edris abdukareem mr se.xruter smh for 9ja education
We are not all f00ls
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Bryancrox(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
x-razzy:
AND ONE FOOL WILL TELL ME TO VOTE JONATHAN AGAIN COME 2015 WE SHALL SEE!
SHARAP
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by smoothralph(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Daviewonder: Hey oga op,if you can't state ur source pls sharrap nd stop postin trash
sharap der! U're in d dark

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
is it that d strike only affect lecturers 4m federal unis?

Im in lasu and didnt hear anything in sch today..other studnt 4m state uni come in and tel us d situation in ur sch
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by heykims(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
At least it takes months b4 teaching hospitals get involved... Naughty govts..
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by icedpope(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is not goodnews atall. I have had it all planned out now this? Pls FG comply and meet their demands
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
When will my school partake in this?

All the time,I dey go lectures cry
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by 234GT(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Them collect baton from their Polytechnic friends.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by dabrake(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Acidosis: ...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls
how far your brother acidtalk? I gbadun you guys die
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by amurx(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hmmmm... I dey fear fear
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by dazzy4real(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls can someone tell me how do we know skuls that are under ASUU? Cos I was tinkin is evry universities except private.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by drexx(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
ASUU has announced the commencement of the strike but uniben Senate is meeting tomorrow to decide if they would buy out of the strike or join. One of my lecturers said it is one million naira a week for schools that wants to buy out. Prior to today, 95 percent of uniben students prayed for the strike to hold. They said they needed just a two week break to cover up without interruption of lectures. Even the final years but you needed to see the disappointment in their faces on knowing that the strike is indefinite. I personally pray that a solution be found within the next one month. For now going home to jack

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by idriis: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wetin make dis tin enter FP dat means it is true rite! Well I dnt knw bout ASSU but NuNPENG has started their 3 days warning strike today also...I saw a tanker of diesel wit some bunch of leave attached to di front,asked di dude why and he said they're on strike. Naija,which level na!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by ubong560(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
WTF! What sort of confused thread is this?

1, the poster posted this @ exactly 1:30pm and yet he said 'Good morning'. Is 1:30pm morning?

2, the poster contravened RULE 21 by using irregular spellings.

3, No source and yet it made fp. smh

4, Unical just resumed and nothing like strike whatever.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
#I Represent ASUP!

Look like our siblings at the university will be joining us at home. We de welcum dem too cos de are our colleagues in d same field. ASUP say welcum ASUU atleast now let them call us back so dat ASUU can replace us in d strike..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by anitank(f): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
I remember the days of ASUU strike in my time, I was always the happiest!!!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by mike404(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Swaggot00: see jealousy at its greatest peak . undecided
OLD BOY YOU NO GET BRAIN O embarassed
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by delors(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
There they go again. Strike! strike! strike! Person go enter school to study a four year course, go end up spending 4yrs + X (where X is always > 3years). smh
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Picomon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Aha, ope ohhhh.. Make I go carry my ps3 comot and call bayo make we play game till e blow!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by lekkie073(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Swaggot00: lol. Go sit down joor
you guys still dy strike 4 9ja? Omo i aint kumin bck home anytime soon, i swear!!
and who says u r being missed here. u can die where u are for all I care. its people like u dat likes going to their neighbours house because of food. ole!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by klasiknonie(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Our educational sector is a BIG SHAME. First itx ASUP, and now itx ASUU..... Nigeria I hail thee!

#ASUP pls call off d strike#
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by spenca: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ladybianca: if this is true, the only thing i can say to them is.........abeg make una park well for d mean tym, am in my finals, make i graduate first...........abeg oooohhh
Ok we done see you ,buh u should have just kept your flipping crap in you , your type are not wanted at the war front ,coz you run from battles
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by skotch(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
x-razzy:
AND ONE FOOL WILL TELL ME TO VOTE JONATHAN AGAIN COME 2015 WE SHALL SEE!
Hw is it his fault?... U pple just wanna blame sum1 for every bad thing dat happens around u.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by theripper3: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
The only misfortune some students have is being born Nigerian. Nigeria is not a country u can get quality education, at least , not this present Nigeria.

Universities on strike.

Polytechnics on strike

Colleges of Education are moribund

Jobs are non-existent

The teeming population of graduates from all higher institutions of learning litter the streets and do the most debasing of jobs nowadays.

Omo, Naija case don dey pass prayer sef.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Melancholy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
ASUU This should not be repeated if the govt is still adamant aiit?! Unless...
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Breaking news! ASUU begin strike tomorrow,stop procastinating,come school in ghana,no strikes in ghana,you get access to sound,quality education,pick up your phones and call;08033679526 to make your enquiries.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Gen2jaynee: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Swaggot00: lol. Go sit down joor
you guys still dy strike 4 9ja? Omo i aint kumin bck home anytime soon, i swear!!
dnt bother comin.. We dnt need tree frogs in 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) / Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.