Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike (44723 Views)

NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow / Breaking News: Imsu ASUU Begins Strike Today / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by frebike: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
we got all academic information for you on facebook. Just search for 'Support Nigerian Students' and click LIKE to get activated and full updates.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Decryptor(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
dazzy4real: Pls guys someone just told me that dis strike is not affecting all skuls so am beginning to wonder re they skuls dt re under ASUU tot it was all uni apart from private uni..some shud clear me on dis pls...
I don't know about other schs but my alma-mata (UNIZIK) pulled out of ASUU around 2002 during that 9month strike back then. From that time till now, no strike from ASUU has ever affected them. The only downside was that our sch fees increased with over 150% rate and there was a demonstration.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by confusion247(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Acidosis: ...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls
And you think that nairaland is the best battle ground. You should have a rethink knowing too well that you can be banned and unbanned by the so called nairaland moderators.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by stjudas(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Great Zikites don't go on strike. All jambites should just pick a change-of-institution form and choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Thanks.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Strike all the time.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Azboy34(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA(ABU) please don't join d strike o.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by oadaji: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
When will ASUU learn to use other productive measures than these strikes that has impact on the government. If university dons can't sit down and come up with more pro-active means of venting their demands to the government, then I am to believe that they, also, just recycle everything including textbooks, handout, lecture note etc. because they are all lazy to think.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by jayp2: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2013
Why are they not going to strike? When you made someone who doesn't value education an Education Minister? People who prefer to buy hundreds of Cattle for farming than anything called academics. Change that Aboki GEJ
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Azboy34(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2013
D best solution is prayer and fasting. Let pray for our dear country NIGERIA and I know almighty God will answer our prayer. Lokachin zuwa gida yayi mu ka kwana lafiya. Allah taimaki kowa de kowa(amin suma amin).
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by dazzy4real(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2013
Decryptor: I don't know about other schs but my alma-mata (UNIZIK) pulled out of ASUU around 2002 during that 9month strike back then. From that time till now, no strike from ASUU has ever affected them. The only downside was that our sch fees increased with over 150% rate and there was a demonstration.

Wow! ur skul is lucky den.am sure unical is still under ASUU, we re still trying to recover from d skul internal strike now dis is coming...
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Gpius(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2013
The strike has been officially declared,,bt BUK is yet 2 enforce it...though 49% students hav gone home..we pray 4 God's intervention bt na 2 go fyn work joor,,ASUU and FG ar drinkn my garri an we wnt strike if u join us
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Rick9(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Azboy34(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2013
jay_p: Why are they not going to strike? When you made someone who doesn't value education an Education Minister? People who prefer to buy hundreds of Cattle for farming than anything called academics. Change that Aboki GEJ
Did u know d meaning of ABOKI? Lol, u got no point @all. I don't know why people are too sentimental. All because d minister of Education is a northerner that was d reason why u utter such a foolish statement.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Azboy34(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2013
jay_p: Why are they not going to strike? When you made someone who doesn't value education an Education Minister? People who prefer to buy hundreds of Cattle for farming than anything called academics. Change that Aboki GEJ
Did u know d meaning of ABOKI? Lol, u got no point @all. I don't know why people are too sentimental. All because d minister of Education is a northerner that was d reason why u uttered such a foolish statement.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by mkoabiola: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2013
Dey ar demanding 100million or billion.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by gayman99: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=Acidosis]...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls[/quote

You must really be very stupid for being generic. I wonder if u are not from the planet of apes.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Osario: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2013
kanma olise: Gbagaun, wahala dé
if you've got nothing sensible to say, why not keep quiet.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Kevsman(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2013
Zintos: Plz hw true is diz nd where can we get d real news?
Aljazeera
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by ocephraim(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2013
Decryptor: I don't know about other schs but my alma-mata (UNIZIK) pulled out of ASUU around 2002 during that 9month strike back then. From that time till now, no strike from ASUU has ever affected them. The only downside was that our sch fees increased with over 150% rate and there was a demonstration.

I tink UNIZIK s bck wif ASUU though
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by lacasa: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Nupeng, Asup & ASUU all goin at once grin

**********************FRESH AIR************************
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Siraleeyu(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2013
u bigot!!!! How did u manage to escape from d zoo
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Caseless: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2013
x-razzy:

see rumour peddling at its best! Mind you, ASUU-ABU IS ONE OF THE 51 ASUU BRANCHES THAT VOTED FOR THE INDUSTRIAL ACTION AND CIRCULARS HAVE BEEN CIRCULATED TO ALL LECTURERS TO STOP COMING TO CLASS AS FROM TOMORROW. CROSS CHECK FROM YOUR LECTURERS DUDE!
abeg, help me tell am.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Caseless: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2013
gayman99: .
and to knw he's a gay makes me understand why he's attacking acidosis.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Friedrich080(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Swaggot00: lol. Go sit down joor
you guys still dy strike 4 9ja? Omo i aint kumin bck home anytime soon, i swear!!

Even if u dey Iraq no come .. ASUU keep it up.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by jhidey08(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2013
tunex23: ASUU ABU Zaria chapter are not commencin now until after there 2nd semester examz dis month of july.
dat would b very nice o, exactly one month and 2days remaining . Abdullahi Mustapha do sumtin abeg.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Emmysteve(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2013
GOODLUCK IS WORKING, LETS ENJOY THE FRESH AIR TOGETHER
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2013
confusion247:
And you think that nairaland is the best battle ground. You should have a rethink knowing too well that you can be banned and unbanned by the so called nairaland moderators.
Let him continue to rant on NL. He has forgotten that in all professions, there are always bad eggs. Let us see how far his thread against lecturers will take him. One thing I know is that in this profession, the disciplined outnumber the rogues.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2013
oadaji: When will ASUU learn to use other productive measures than these strikes that has impact on the government. If university dons can't sit down and come up with more pro-active means of venting their demands to the government, then I am to believe that they, also, just recycle everything including textbooks, handout, lecture note etc. because they are all lazy to think.
You can suggest another way your government understands.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2013
Yes! This time around, I vote for the Ghana option. Comrades, is high time these ignorant shiit heads are given a dose of their own poison. Solidarity for ever, we shall always fight for our rights as Nigerians.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Emmysteve(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2013
grin

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Azboy34(m): 1:15am On Jul 02, 2013
Am even thinking ABU will commence their 2013/14 session very soon. Now ASUU nd FG want to destroy ABU academic calendar. Ahmadu bello university VC please apply sense o, don't go on strike Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder / ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / OAU Lab Assistant Dies After Chemical Poured On Him.[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.