Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) (4041 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Angel Gift Seduces Male Fans With This Bedroom +I8 Pic / Kenya's Bootylicious Corazon Kwamboka Gave Male Fans Lap Dance / Maheeda Begs Her Male Fans As She Shares Another Set Of X-rated Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Dygeasy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
You wouldn’t believe it if someone told you this story without proof but alas there is proof. There is still a lot of tricks in the bag Afro Candy is holding, and recently, the raunchy and controversial actress sent out a message via her facebook account asking for pictures of her fans’ diiiccks.
Yea. Pretty freaking strange and outrageous! Just when you thought it was allover

Nairaland Should Have A Section For Weird Celebrities. gringrin

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by donigspain(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
END TIME!!!
*singing* I know that I can make it... First row tinz!

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
END TIME!!
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
It's Afro Candy not Asa so it isn't an 'outrageous' shock , outrageously naaasty though lol
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by chiabuz: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
dis is simply ridiculous. i think she has loose bolts on her brain
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
so there is a p0rn audition?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
i hope i win the Audition

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by tpia5: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
igboland, wetin i dey hear for una nah?
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by tpia5: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: END TIME!!

true that.
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Dygeasy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
careytommy: so there is a p0rn audition?
grin grin grin grin grin
When Are We Going? gringrin
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by RedCard1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dis Afrocandy is an attention seeker sha. She is just like a worse version of Tonto Dike and an upgraded version of Cossy Orjiakor. I just like her for one thing....for overtaking Cossy Orjiakor on the weird stars list. She deserves a medal for dat cos e no easy to overtake Cossy.
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by AbuMikey(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Outrageously Outrageous!!
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by dplomaticVal: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
n why hvnt she uploaded her pusssy?

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by gunuvi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Let me not talk
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Buhahaha,all the h-orny goats,this is an opportunity,don't miss it grin grin shocked
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by carzola(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
If she said post a picture of ur diiicck and win a night with me all of u jobless dudes would'nt be here!.
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by wale50cent: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
lol

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by imolicool(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2013
She want carry make money

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by dhardline(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2013
Na wah o,which way naija?
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2013
Why are you all suprised as if she is the first female entertainer to say or request for that.has saint janet not asked her male fans that if their dcks are erected,they should raise their hands up and bring it out for her to check it.did the world end

i find nothing strange in that moreover her 'type of buisness is male related' she works with joysticks to make a living
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2013
mayapop: Buhahaha,all the h-orny goats,this is an opportunity,don't miss it grin grin shocked
no mind them,them go dey pretend like say them no dey go brothel go price ashawo.no be all of them they drop their phone numbers to hook up with young juicy girls in this same nairaland.awon alabosi.msheww.abi if them be saints why brothels and strip clubs dey expand and multiply everyday for lagos.abeg who dey patronize strippers and ashawos. Abi the ones wey dey rent their vaginas for 1oo naira for short time for ibadan,who dey patronize them

make them dey deceieve themselves

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
dhardline: Na wah o,which way naija?
the one wey you show them
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Scarpon(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2013
she is not going to be the first nor last so leave her alone
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2013
imolicool: She want carry make money
my dear dck buisness is a massive industry in naija o.the workers make a lot of money depending on how the package is.very similar to entertainment and showbiz
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by slimyem: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2013
People exchange pictures of their privates on closed platforms all the time. Ki ni big deal? tongue
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2013
Nairaland guys, oya make una no dull! it's time to start sending your diccks to Afrocandy. who knows one of you might win a free fucck with her. e no easy! cheesy
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Yvete(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Wannabe Cossy Orjiakor!! SMH
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Dygeasy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
berem: Nairaland guys, oya make una no dull! it's time to start sending your diccks to Afrocandy. who knows one of you might win a free fucck with her. e no easy! cheesy
Pray I Get Chosen... gringrin
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Codedeben: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Red_Card: Dis Afrocandy is an attention seeker sha. She is just like a worse version of Tonto Dike and an upgraded version of Cossy Orjiakor. I just like her for one thing....for overtaking Cossy Orjiakor on the weird stars list. She deserves a medal for dat cos e no easy to overtake Cossy.

Point on. You beat me to it.
She just wanted an undeserved publicity. She could be a tonto dikeh wannabe. Being controversial in Nigeria now is like a way of earning a good living for yourself. Thanks to social media.
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by Jacktheripper: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
She's an IPOB
Re: Afrocandy Asks Male Fans For Pictures Of Their Dicks. (OUTRAGEOUS) by IJOBA2: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
tpia5:
igboland, wetin i dey hear for una nah?
IS SHE NOT BETTER THAN BISI ALIMI THAT ENJOY FVCKING HIS FELLOW MAN

(1) (Reply)

Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About / Check Out The Most Awkward Bridesmaid Photos Of All Time / Why Does Muna (27) Look Older Than Uti (33) In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.