Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu (2894 Views)

Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Here is what actor Victor Osuagwu told Leadership magazine about his wife and marriage.

•Why did it take you almost 14 years before taking your wife to the altar?

Some people even said it was because I didn’t have money to organise the wedding. But to me, it was a deliberate act. It was a promise made to God that when he blesses me I’m going to celebrate my marriage in a very big way. I don’t owe my in-laws, everything about marriage was done in 2002 but I promised God that if he keeps me alive by the time my last born would be five years old, I would celebrate my marriage, alongside my children. And that was exactly what I did immediately my last born clocked five.
•What motivated you to have your wedding in a truck?

That was my own way of entertaining people because the entertainment must continue and that is my job as a comic actor. I must apply all the tactics within my disposal to make my fans happy. It is not only on screen that I can make people smile and laugh. I felt that I could also achieve same without being on TV. I was using the occasion to celebrate my wife having endured for a long time waiting for me. I made my fans realise that I’m a core entertainer on and off the screen. Port Harcourt knew that someone was wedding on that day.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/why-i-celebrated-and-married-my-wife-in.html
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by AbuMikey(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rubbish!!! You finally decide to do what is right
and choose a truck?!!!How silly can a man
be..Instead of you to make it special and classy
for the woman who endured u as u said,u
decided to make a circus out of it...A
TRUCK!!!...not even a carriage or something
fancy...A fffuckkking UGLY TRUCK!!!

Lame excuse!! She deserved Better!!
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by cyara(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Rubbish!!! You finally decide to do what is right

why all these anger ? If the wife didn't want it i am sure she would have complained about it. There's is seriously no reason for you releasing your anger, when it comes to your turn you can make use of an airplane to take your wife to your reception hall
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by shaneroberts26: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Rubbish!!! You finally decide to do what is right

Highly disappointed.
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2013
his choice tho
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by homesteady(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
He made a point there!! He is not just an entertainer on the screen, but also in real life!!

As for the truck!! Since the wife did not complain, who am I to complain!! LOL
Re: Why I Celebrated And Married My Wife In A Truck - Victor Osuagwu by tutaboi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
one man's meat is another man's death ....lol

(1) (Reply)

Go And Correct Your Family Members First Before Correcting Me - Olamide / Shameless Celeb: Kim Kardashian, Maheeda And Others Shares Unclad Photos / Tiwa Savage Hints Her Baby Will Soon Be Here + Emotional Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.