Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269063 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
"Its me," was the responce we got

"who is 'me',or dont you have a name?"

"sorry,it mean it me,sandra"

on hearing that we were both relived,and rushed to open the door for her.

Sandra entered with a nylon (or waterproof as my PH people would say,lol) but that wasnt the issue at hand,so didnt bother asking about the contents of the nylon, she had to first explain when she became a witch that can disappear and reappear at will.
We asked her the question and she just smiled and said,
you guys were sleeping like babies when i woke up since i didnt want to leave you guys like that,i decided to go and buy somthing for you guys to eat"

at this point i was highly impressed ,not realy because of she was thoughtful or nice but because the worms in my stomach would finally stop rioting.
We grabed the nylon from her and found three big loaves of bread and enough akara to go round, we needed no babalawo to tell us how to share it.
While we were eating urch finally decided to wake up and joined us in eating with out even saying a word.
By the time we were done,i raised my head to thank sandra,but as usual she had disappeared again,i wasnt bothered this time tho, i had collected her number the night before and gotten her address too so the package was still onboard.

Time flew and night got to reach realy fast.
I was on bed trying to sleep but thoughts of sandra started flowing in my mind ,of how much times we had spent and how nice she is,i just couldnt sleep so i decided to call her..
Unfortunately when i dialed the number i heard
"you do not have sufficient airtime to complete this call at the moment,please recharge and try again" ,or something like that.
I rolled and rolled on my bed,not being able to sleep and all i could think of was sandra,her hips,her super cute smile,and i even started having lustful thoughts of squeezing her ass while i banged her..... While i was just fantasizing all this ,i heard a voice in my head saying
"go and steal tayo phone he might have credit"
but i shuned it because tayo would kill me this time if i use his credit after what i had done to him in the morning,then the voice said
"go and steal urch phone then"
this sounded nicer so i stood up as quitely as i could and tiptoed to his corner in the room and picked up his phone which he kept on the table by his bed.
I check his account balance and he had about #602 so without thinking twice i dialed sandra number,it was about 2:46am ,so i didnt expect her to pick up,but i had to try if i was going to sleep that night atall.
My luck shined, she picked and said,
"hello"

her voice sounded so nice on phone or maybe i was already into her so everything she said would sound nice to me...nevertheless,i replied,

"hi,its micheal"
,then i asked a stupid question
"were you sleeping?" (lmao!! What was i expecting? ...'NO i was counting beans'?"
she replied calmly...
"yea,i was...any problem?"

"ermm,no,not atall...its just that i was trying to...(at this point i didnt think it would be right to say my real reason for calling so i just changed the topic) Nevermind,just wanted to say hi"

but i was kinda late,she had gotten the hint i wanted to say something so she insited i spoke up,after much much i opened up and said things that i didnt believe i could say... I said,
"ok then ,if you insist... sandra am in love with you, been trying to sleep for like 3hours now,and its not just working,you are all thats in my head like a brain,cant just get you out of my mind..i know i met you barely 3days ago and its still early,but i dont know whats wrong with me,im not usually like this. How u make me feel is just unexplainable,ill have loved to tell you exactly how i feel but i cant find the right words,all i know is i love you...sandra am crazy about you,..sandra am this ,sandra am that" i kept on talking for like 20 mins expressing my love to this girl i met in a very awkward way..when i was done all she said was
"ok,i have heard"

"like seriously? ,you have heard? Is that all you are going to say?"

"ermm,what do you want me to say na,i barely know you,all the times ive seen you,u dont act like my kinda guy"

"hmm,ok whats your kinda guy?" i asked ,i could feel my eyes getting watery, was i realy going to cry over this girl?

then she replied "that dont matter right now,all i can say is ,you and i cant work,,we are both too different"

"but i guess thats what relationships are about...finding that one person you love and appreciating your differences and also accepting it"

"im sorry micheal,but it cant just happen"

i could read in btw the lines and from the texture of her voice,i senced she was about to cry too or something like that...so i tried risking something... I asked her the $1,000,000 question...
"sandra?"
"yea,am sorry mike,it cant work?"
i ignored her and asked

"sandra do you love me?"

there was a long silence,but then she replied
"ermm,micheal i..."
TO BE CONTINUED...

4 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
princesa: i don't see females here, bt i will sticksmiley

good job!
lol...thanks babes, its no crime being the first lady!! Infact come and sit on the high table *winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
You supence too much o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Youngzicco(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2: You supence too much o
Lolz
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nduking92(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Youngzicco: Lolz
yemi is ryt
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
i am so luving ur stry kip representin uniport
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2: Your supence too much o
lol,i told you at the begining of the story to expect suspence
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
emmadiva: i am so luving ur stry kip representin uniport
lol,thanks..are you a uniport student?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2013
yes i am a uniport student
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2013
emmadiva: yes i am a uniport student
hmm,if yu dnt mind,whatz yur level n dept?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013
marketing year one nd u
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2013
emmadiva: marketing year one nd u
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2013
ook

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by natkel1: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lovely, love you style of writing, its unique.

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sandra has gone mushy mushy, she better don't cry oh grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
natkel1: Lovely, love you style of writing, its unique.
*blushing* smiley ..aww..tanx

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesa: Sandra has gone mushy mushy, she better don't cry oh grin
lol..hehehe
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nduking92(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
guy if u keep going dis way d little fan u'v got wil walk away or bcome silent viewers.u hav time to comment but no time to update.its absurd
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nduking92: guy if u keep going dis way d little fan u'v got wil walk away or bcome silent viewers.u hav time to comment but no time to update.its absurd
hmm,oga mi,am sorry, ill make amendments
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nduking92:
guy if u keep going dis way d little fan u'v got wil walk away or bcome silent viewers.u hav time to comment but no time to
update.its absurd

allow him jó! angry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
lol this is refreshingly cute cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
welcome on board IBKcheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nduking92(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesa:

allow him jó! angry
ok my madam ontop but na u suppose d giv him dis advice o o.punctuality and continuity matters alot
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Bigi83(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kudos my guy,i thumb up o. And 4 u princesa if una no want make i punch ur nose u beta go complete ur story.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nduking92:
ok my madam ontop but na u suppose d giv him dis
advice o o.punctuality and continuity matters alot
yeah, but he has got to have some time to fratenize, else running non-stop gets him tired on the way

he needs some time off to talk too
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bigi83:
Kudos my guy,i thumb up o. And 4 u princesa if una no
want make i punch ur nose u beta go complete ur story.
i need more than punch sef...sad
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesa: welcome on board IBKcheesy
Thanks dear smiley kiss
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
New update loading...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
...sorry guys,i had a very busy day and didnt have much time to sit and write,thats why i just replied the comments...so to make up for lost time im going to update atleast 3/4 times 2day,i hope i am forgiven
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
i dont mindsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2013
"ermm,micheal i...i...dont know realy" she replied

"hmm,how come you dont know how you feel?"

"i like you,i realy do,but i dont belive in love at 1st sight or things like that. People grow in love"

her relpy made much sence but nevertheless i was so sure i loved her and need not grow in love..so i just replied

"ok,i get your point,so what whats going to happen now?" i said after a quick thought

"ermm,i just need time,maybe you can give me alittle time to think about it"

"alright,have all the time you want,ill be right here waitn for you" i replied smiling

"thanks, so tell me more about you anyway,you havent said much about your family"

"oh,well am from a family of three,my dad is... " we talked for the rest of the night till like 4:30am when MTN alerted me that i have less than one minute,its at that point i realised i had used urch airtime to make night call,finshed it and to make matter worse, his battery had one bar left.

Chai i was in trouble, but the deed had been done so i just droped his phone back and tried sleeping,this time i slept like a baby,i even dreamt about i and sandra,the dream involved a black suit,a white gown,two rings and a priest *winks*.

It was about 8:21am on sunday when i started hearing a voice screaming my name in my dream,or atleast thats what i thought until a tap on my head brought me back to reality..

"MICHEAL!!!
MICHEAL!!! " urch screamed my name...

"wetin!?" i asked outta annoyance and my eyes still closed.

"na you wey use my credit for phone?"

and like an alert DING!! I recalled using all his airtime calling the love of my life, or atleast thats how i felt that time.

"guy no vex, i use am call my brother who okada jam yesterday" i replied,ofcourse that was a lie

"oh,sorry i no know,how hyn dey now?"

"hin dey better now but still on admission"

"ok,sorry sha,but no use my stuffs like that next time, ask me first" he replied with sympathy

"alright thanks,ill try repaying back when i get money"
i just said that to make him feel good,but had no plans of repaying him.

"ok oh,anyway chisom say make i tell you make you bath so we go fit go church,tayo don dey dress already"

OH Bleep!!! Today na sunday?" i replied totaly forgeting it was sunday.

"no oh,na friday ode,go bath jhur abi you no dey go?"
. You know that kindof sunday when you wake up and just dont feel like going to church for no just reason so you blame it on not having ironed clothes or polished shoes? Well thats how i felt so i simply replied

"i no dey go jhur,i no iron any better cloth and i get chronic headache"

"hmm,that one na your wahala,God dey watch you sha,we don they go,keep key for that usual place if you wan comot"
he replied and walked out of the room.
I screamed "pray for me oh!" ,not sure if he heard because i got no reply..

I heard continious footsteps of and voices for about 10 mins before i heard a door close and absolute silence. I was officially home alone. then an idea poped into my head so i picked up my phone and texted sandra to come over, i got a reply almost immediately saying she'll be at my lodge in 20mins.

On reading the text i broke a world speed record using just 5mins to bath and dress. Then i quickly swept the whole house and arranged it in about 4mins obviously breaking another record, just when i was about droping the broom i heard a knock on the door,i naturally assumed it was sandra so i literally flew to open the door,little did i know that i had assumed wrong.

So i opened the door and there they were, two realy funny looking people that could easily be mistaken for a clown or glo ambassador.
1 was a guy who wore a realy big scary looking trouser that was black,yea 'was' because it had faded beyond dying self,calling the trousers ash,wont be a bad idea ,he placed it on his stomach and to match was a suit....or better still,sorry ,i mean he wore a COAT ,very big coat, that kind of 'my papa dash me' coat..it was that big.

While the other was a female, i dont know if she was trying to colour block or simply had a walldrope malfunction. She wore an orange long straight skirt that reached her ankle, with a brown shoe thats very similar to one i saw in a black and white picture of my greatgrand mum who was celebrating her 13yrs birthday then ,and a light green shirt that had 'GLO' on the breast pocket,while at the back "WE RULE YOUR WORLD" was boldly writen.

After i had finally succeded in supressing the laughter that i was trying to hold i finally asked
"who are you?"

"we are from the HOLY GHOST FIRE JESUS THE SAVIOUR MINISTRY,INTL and we were sent by GOd to tell you the good news"

they were envangelists from one of those scary PortHarcourt churches with their scary names.

"ok,im sorry,but am very busy right now,so you can come back next week or better still never come back" i replied and slammed the door at them.
Normal i wont have reacted that way but,sandra was coming nah, what do you expect?
Barely a minute later...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Barely a minute later,i heard another knock on the door, this time i wasnt so anxious to open the door after my first experience so i went to put water on the fire just incase some people didnt understand english,so ill teach them a lesson.

I opened the door and this time it was sandra.
It seemed like for a moment there i died i went to heaven. Sandra was looking so sexy in a nasty way.
She had on a mini jean skirt thats the lenght of two belts and a top that showed her navel to go with it, for the first time since i 1st saw her,she didnt pack her hair,just let it all flow.

I had instant erection with and frozed before she brought me back to reality and asked...
"are you going to let me in or what?"

with a mischevious smile on my face and realy naughty thoughts on my mind i replied..

"sure,come in"

,she walked past me and head straight to the couch while i closed the door,and joined her on the couch. Then said the first thing that came out of my mind

"hi,good morning...i must confess,you look realy nice!"

she gave a shy smile and replied
"awww,thanks..how was your night?"

"it was great,spent half of it talking with you and the other half dreaming about you"

she was realy blushing now and replied
"stop teasing me jhur,you couldnt have dreamt about me"

"no,im serious i did,ill have loved to tell you what the dream was about,but you wont believe so dont bother"

"hmm,ok if you say so...but ill you would tell me the dream later on tho"

"ok,no p. So what can i offer you anyway?"

"ermm,anything would be fine,thanks"

"ok,we have got kerosene,garri,matches,soap and rat poison,which one do you want me to bring for you?" i gave a sarcastic reply

and she laughed again of course ..

"kerosene would be just fine" she got the joke and played along

"hmm..ok;gimmie a minute,1keg of kerosene coming up" i relplied and left for the kitchen.

"alright,bring two straws oh,so we can enjoy together,my mum told me not to drink alone"
she replied while i was at the kitchen door already

"ok,no problem"

a minute later i came back with a tray which had a bottle of red wine and two glasses on it, i open the wine and filled our glasses the two glasses,picked one up and offered her the other, the said...

"lets have a toast"

"hmm,ok,to what?" she replied

"ermm,to US"

"ok, to us then"
we clinged our glasses and i drank the whole glass while she just took a sip and dropped it back on the table then started staring at me, i was feel realy uncomfortable with the way she was staring so i asked..

"whats wrong, dont you like the wine ,or were seriously expecting kerosene?" trying to be funny.

"no notall,i love the wine,i dont just get why you are going through all this stress "

"process?? What do you mean?" i replied with a confused look

"all of this nah,the wine thing for example, i was expecting a soft drink or just water"

"hmm...no sandra,its no stress atall,im just trying to prove im realy a nice guy and can i care" i replied

"i know you care and you are nice,you dont have to prove it, if you werent i wont be here, and just for the record,i care about you too"
she smiled and leaned foward to peck me but some how i turned and instead if a peck,our lips jamed and we had a light kiss, but almost immediately she pulled back and said
"am sorry,didnt mean to"

"no no its nothing,its actually my fault" i replied with the "i want more" look on my face.
Just asif she read my face she leaned foward and frenched kissed me and of course i kissed her back...
We made out for quite a while and then i tried taking it futher so i slipped my hand under her top and started navigating up to her boobs, i found it and grabbed it like a hungry baby who hadnt sucked milk in two days, she moaned in responce to it and then she suddenly stopped kissing me ,pulled out my hand ,...many things was running through my mind.. Like

"Have i passed my boundary?"

"what does she want to say now?"

"should i apologise?"

"maybe i should just runaway"

while i was lost in my thought she finally did something that realy shocked me and was far from what i had expected... She stood up and ....
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.