Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I'll Love To Buy Her The Whole World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'll Love To Buy Her The Whole World (970 Views)

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Love To Buy Her The Whole World by annboga(f): 1:32pm On May 15, 2008
what will u love to do for your mother in the nearest future?
Re: I'll Love To Buy Her The Whole World by SeanT21(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2008
i will buy my mother a house, pay all her debts from the credit cards that she ran through and take her on vacation to MIAMI. My mother love beaches.
Re: I'll Love To Buy Her The Whole World by ikamefa(f): 10:59pm On May 15, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
cant wait to see her sef! kiss kiss kiss

she has been craving some gemstones lately am gon get her some

(1) (Reply)

U.s. Girl, 12, Locked In A Wardrobe For A Year By Her Parents. / Domestic Violence / Thieves Steal Family's Entire Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.