Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40337 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: What are we turning this thread to?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
interested....but willing to design and co write.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
firestar: Okay, who's my designer?
God knows I need one hell of an artist to spar with. undecided

And oh... I'm sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo~ in. undecided
I can be....what do you say? but I hope you don't mind me having an input in the final peom outputs?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:
What are we turning this thread to?
grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: What are we turning this thread to?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
onegig:
interested....but willing to design and co write.
my oga is in! i doff my Gucci hat grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
princesa:
my oga is in! i doff my Gucci hat grin
and i comot my versace shoe and pulls read carpet for my oga at the top ...who are you with? writing or designing princesa?.

but please wait o who goes around modifying individual posts? you got time i swear!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
onegig: and i comot my versace shoe and pulls read carpet for my oga at the top ...who are you with? writing or designing princesa?.

but please wait o who goes around modifying individual posts? you got time i swear!

Hi.

Please, can you explain the bold-faced statement? I am confused, and I need clarification.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Hi.

Please, can you explain the bold-faced statement? I am confused, and I need clarification.

i mean i wrote up there in my first "someone willing to write and me designing but i would love to have a little input if neccessary in the poem's final output" only to come online back and see the word co write. Anyways its not a biggie but i was just wondering why someone would have to go to that length or maybe my clone changed it.lol!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
onegig: i mean i wrote up there in my first "someone willing to write and me designing but i would love to have a little input if neccessary in the final poems output" only to come online back and see the word co write. Anyways its not a biggie but i was just wondering why someone would have to go to that length or maybe my clone changed it.

Oh sorry about that. I am not aware of this. It must have been some kind of mistake.

But next time, just use the modify button. wink I will make enquiries on your behalf, and ensure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Hmmm...Lets see what we've got here!

This is serious! Keep it up!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Oh sorry about that. I am not aware of this. It must have been some kind of mistake.

But next time, just use the modify button. wink I will make enquiries on your behalf, and ensure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks. smiley
Anytime Madam....Welcome.

Nice idea though....
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by henryvirus(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Am in.....i just need a designer. though am kinda new, i can still put up a challenge. peace
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by omiobo: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think I now have an idea of what to put in my leisure time.
graphics!
Now the question is how do I start? Hmmmm..
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by NEROSKY(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Am out
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
*reserved*
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by omiobo: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm lazy upstairs and so unsettle now .I will like to participate but I don't want to mess up. I will be following to see how it goes. I will prepare for next season.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Ayoobscom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Let the pen speak
The rhymes that freaks

Not the plagia
From the bragias

Let the hearts thrill
Wig lines that mills

From inspiro
This is an intro
Who's on the prowl
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by beylinko(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cuddle u never cease to amaze me. Where have u been dis while. Kudos, to you. I will have a reason to be active on nairaland once more.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mobsync(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
In the first round where the top 20 poems would be selected, how many poems is each person allowed to submit?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Writing
It is my addiction
My obsession
I confide in writing
Though words do fail me
My soul everly longs to write
I write not to be read
But to create art
To feed my soul,
my innocence,
and to smile once more

I think am in....:-)
#As a poet

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by vizboy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
na wa oh
with all these flows
about the sun and moon
he come be like say i be
learner

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by dekins: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wow!I think this is a welcome development.Let it begin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mobsync: In the first round where the top 20 poems would be selected, how many poems is each person allowed to submit?

Just one poem is needed for the first round.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
beylinko: Cuddle u never cease to amaze me. Where have u been dis while. Kudos, to you. I will have a reason to be active on nairaland once more.

I have been busy.

Hope you are good?

Would you participate? smiley
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Eazeee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Am in. Its time 2 show folks on this forum my worth
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by PStacks(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin Poetry. Its like u guys need a modern day Shakespeare. Good enough!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Oahray: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wow.... Cuddles just can't stop impressing. Welcome back jare. Your fans missed you.

Can't wait to start reading the poems mehn. Nairaland has many talented users cool
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Stepsse(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
wao....this is interesting.Writing poem on my birthday is a big plus for me..Others,u better get ready for the *Simple complicated*.........sTc
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Emmyk(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Subscribing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.