Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents (20735 Views)

Don't Make This Mistake; Fail To Own A Land Before Age 30 / 10 Acres Of Land Before Ijoko Songo Ota For Sale @150k Per Plot ,cal 08034014529 / 10 Plots Of Land Before Sango Tedo call 08028767970 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123: Are they now going to tell us what the value of our land is? What does the government mean by documents before 1978. Was Lagos not in existence by 1978 and were people not buying land? Lagos state is opening itself up for lawsuit. They will now take my land? Wa gba now? I will sue for 3times the worth of the land. This is a very terrible pronouncement. Some people are not at home right now. They already assess taxes on the land, so what exactly is the problem? This is rubbish abeg. I bought the land, I own it. I pay my taxes and that is where government involvement should end. Shikena. I will do my c/o when I have the chance. If anybody build on my land, they use the building to do gift for me.

Hahahahahaha... you want to sue Fashola? SAN ? A dictator? grin

1 Like

Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
For which state? My land is registered!
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by born2boink(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Acidosis:

Hahahahahaha... you want to sue Fashola? SAN ? A dictator? grin
**** why you open mouth like "Cow wey swallow mango"

Yanga sleep, fashola dey wake ham, na fashola dey bring bad bad rules wey other governors dey follow! High time he leave his office shaperly, the matter wey him wan bring pass his development." Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep self must be ready to open his eyes as well throughout the night"
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
okpara ugo: For which state? My land is registered!

Registered with? omo onile? CAC? grin which? grin
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
born2fuck: **** why you open mouth like "Cow wey swallow mango"

Yanga sleep, fashola dey wake ham, na fashola dey bring bad bad rules wey other governors dey follow! High time he leave his office shaperly, the matter wey him wan bring pass his development." Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep self must be ready to open his eyes as well throughout the night"

hahahaha... Carry go my oga... I'm with you
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
i have no doubt that acn/ apc will loose next election courtesy of fashola. fashola and his assembly. makes laws without engaging the public. i know some of this law would be revised by next government .
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by babaowo: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Brag brager bragedest lol.......
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by akinssan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
which body is implementing the law, l wan join the service..avenue to make more money don land. D law, l need wok for that ministry any connection.
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
This one go be bad market for a lot of Omonile undecided
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Acelifted: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Acidosis: Pls Pls this topic is mis-leading...

Lagos is just a tiny fraction of the entire country..

So could you pls indicate "Lagos" in your headline?

In fact eeh, e remain small man pikin for get heart attack sef
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by born2boink(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Acidosis:

hahahaha... Carry go my oga... I'm with you
. Make tennant no laugh, if landlord suffer, tennant self go taste part of ham.

I remember houses wey dem destroy for Ogun state recently, some shop owners tenant collapse say them don finish, wetin you want make the landlord do then? Matter wey land na for everybody
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by baby124: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is the first time I am hearing about this. And who the farkcame up with 500k assessment to get a title. That shi*t shouldn't be more than 100k or even 50k. This is outright robbery. There are people that inherited land and are kids. So you are going to steal their inheritance because of the greed of 500k. Those fees should be brought down drastically, and those that have been scammed should be refunded. That is theft of the highest order. When some people bought land it was not even 500k. So WTF?!

3 Likes

Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by NobleIcon: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
freecocoa: Ah! I been fear o cheesy.

On seeing the thread title, I thought it was a national something, I for say whether FG wan use this one now come collect the small land wey I inherit for villa cos me no get money to register better 3 square meal for my belle, talk more of land undecided.

Ngwanu ndi lagos, Eko ni baje o.
funnygringringrin
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by nnadychuks(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin how is that supposed to affect a deltan?
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123: This is the first time I am hearing about this. And who the farkcame up with 500k assessment to get a title. That shi*t shouldn't be more than 100k or even 50k. This is outright robbery. There are people that inherited land and are kids. So you are going to steal their inheritance because of the greed of 500k. Those fees should be brought down drastically, and those that have been scammed should be refunded. That is theft of the highest order. When some people bought land it was not even 500k. So WTF?!
Sent an email to you hotmail.
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by creativemusic: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by baby124: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
creativemusic: thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All you do is laugh or frown in every thread. Dont you have anything else to say I was surprised to see "thanks". That is the longest sentence/word i have ever seen from you. cheesy
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by baby124: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Air_Lord: Sent an email to you hotmail.

I dont know the password to that email. Anything you want to say, you can say it on that thread. I will be there waiting. smiley
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123:

I dont know the password to that email. Anything you want to say, you can say it on that thread. I will be there waiting. smiley
I wrote down just nine digit ma. Can you pls send the details to oluface@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by olawaletaiwo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
i will tell my daddy
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by greggng: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lawyer pls advice. I bought a quater plot for N1.5m and I built 3bedroom there. I was told I can't ve c of o cos is quater plot. All I ve is deed of assignment and receipt of purchase as prepared by a lawyer and a survey too.what is the implication of this law on me?
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by bfmconcepts: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Fashola is becoming more of a dictator lately
Considering this land use act and the traffic laws.
It has shown that Lagos state government does not consider the lower classed citizens in any way
The fines for minor offences in the traffic law is outrageous - from 20,000. There is no room for fair hearing.
The law enforcement agency are the judge at the same time.
He has only succeeded in creating means of collecting bribes for the 'touts' he employed as VIO and LASTMA
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
freecocoa: Ah! I been fear o cheesy.

On seeing the thread title, I thought it was a national something, I for say whether FG wan use this one now come collect the small land wey I inherit for villa cos me no get money to register better 3 square meal for my belle, talk more of land undecided.

Ngwanu ndi lagos, Eko ni baje o.

i lik dis gurl.
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by boytonero1: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
I see in many areas where this government continues to live a lie, full of hypocrisy. Is Fasola so unlearned to know that if he fixes the stress and corruption associated with the process of land registration, he does not need to threaten anyone to register their property? They have earmarked an area to grab and so they must find a regulation to justify the atrocities. I have been hearing for many months about moves to start electronic CofO. Can this government just concentrate in doing just that? Nonsense!
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by princeonx: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2013
This perfecting of document thing was one of the major reason why I visited naija in March this year thinking its a one or two months process but was told by my lawyer that the shortest and quickest time frame is about a year or even more to get a C of O.
This story today! And that story tomorrow is also the reason why am no more crazy about rushing my project.
So now, how does uncle fash want all lagosians and land/property owners to do this in one month? Like Lawyer rightly said, I doubt if there is any land or property owner that won't want to perfect their document but our system is so messed up that some of we property owner won't even trust or believe a C of O that came out in a month or less with or without bribe even if its the real thing. I taya for our country oh!
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Zilli(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmm Fashola Againa? This Man too do sha *singing- Am a Port Harcourt Boy o*
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by Sunglow: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ mr lawyer what shld we now do in regards to some of us dat still want to buy lands in lagos.am interested in buying landed properties @ lekk epe,but with all dis omolile wahala.is there no reputable estate company 1 can buy from?
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by sucessful1: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sunglow: @ mr lawyer what shld we now do in regards to some of us dat still want to buy lands in lagos.am interested in buying landed properties @ lekk epe,but with all dis omolile wahala.is there no reputable estate company 1 can buy from?

U shld b more worried of fashola than Omo onile.
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by akinssan(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Sunglow: @ mr lawyer what shld we now do in regards to some of us dat still want to buy lands in lagos.am interested in buying landed properties @ lekk epe,but with all dis omolile wahala.is there no reputable estate company 1 can buy from?

There are still more credible land at the axis but most of them now prefer to sell for industrial purposes because of the LPZ.
Re: Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents by amanikondo: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Fashola is joking. Help me tell him to come and take my land. Na him go provide money for me to perfect my document. I will register my land when I deem fit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes House In Niger State (photos) / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.