Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (61630 Views)

VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
malikmoreni:

Hey Bro,

Letter of Consent.
Original WAEC (been legalized before but the person that did it didn't write his name and stuff like that).
Birth Certificate.
Medical Certificate.
School Testimonial.
your school testimonials and waec should be taken to the ministry of education 1st for attestation. then u would take it to the min of foreign affairs. after that return it to the ministry of edu for eligibility letter u can also take the eligibility letter to the ministry of foreign affairs if u wish to legalize it at the polish embassy.
then take ur Letter of consent to a public notary after that take the letter, ur medical cert and birth cert to the ministry of foreign affairs.
best regards
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
abnur14:

your school testimonials and waec should be taken to the ministry of education 1st for attestation. then u would take it to the min of foreign affairs. after that return it to the ministry of edu for eligibility letter u can also take the eligibility letter to the ministry of foreign affairs if u wish to legalize it at the polish embassy.
then take ur Letter of consent to a public notary after that take the letter, ur medical cert and birth cert to the ministry of foreign affairs.
best regards

Hey bro.

Done with the ministry of education. Just foreign affairs.

For the documents done at the ministry of education, the person that signed didn't write that he/she is the one that did.

Is this necessary for docs. Done at the ministry of education or foreign Affairs because going back to the ministry of education just for the person who signed to write that he or she signed it might take me another one or two days.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2015
malikmoreni:

Hey bro.

Done with the ministry of education. Just foreign affairs.

For the documents done at the ministry of education, the person that signed didn't write that he/she is the one that did.

Is this necessary for docs. Done at the ministry of education or foreign Affairs because going back to the ministry of education just for the person who signed to write that he or she signed it might take me another one or two days.

u don't need to ..the person just needs to sign on the seal.
it's at the min of foreign affairs that the person writes at the back after sealing and signing.I too don't like that min of education's wahala ...b4 I did mine dey were complaining of lack of light for more than a week.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
abnur14:

u don't need to ..the person just needs to sign on the seal.
it's at the min of foreign affairs that the person writes at the back after sealing and signing.I too don't like that min of education's wahala ...b4 I did mine dey were complaining of lack of light for more than a week.

Okay, Thanks Bro
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by NLeRoy: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hi Guys/Gals,

Please, I h've been having issues booking an appointment for National Visa for the past one month. No, I am not a student, I got a job in Poland in an IT field- in one of the best IT multinational companies in the world. Got the work permit already and all the necceary back up documents to apply for visa.

Can I fill the Shengen visa form -last resort, and explain to the Consular the rationale behind that? I am really tired of waiting for this natioanl visa of a thing.

For those of you, who h've had similar experience in the past, what's the probability of getting a WORK visa rejected taking into consideration that, you got your work permit, offer letter and......?

Cheers!
NLeRoy
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by NLeRoy: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pasdeprix:
Apply and fill out the Schenghen form, it's one n d same. Since its studies dey will change it for you themselves! Dont delay. That's what I used

@ Pasdeprix,

What's your take on my post below?..Also, Can u PM me?

Thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
mrnin guys plz am filling the national visa and the area of duration of days how do i fill there that's the probs am having its not accepting the figures I used.. second its a 16 year old boi do I fill for minor and how do I fill it...thanks everyone.. its as urgent as dying patient ..
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
smithsydny:
mrnin guys plz am filling the national visa and the area of duration of days how do i fill there that's the probs am having its not accepting the figures I used.. second its a 16 year old boi do I fill for minor and how do I fill it...thanks everyone.. its as urgent as dying patient ..

The duration write it in correspondence to your return flight ticket and make sure the intended date of return corresponds also ...it might not be up to 365 days don't worry the counselor wld issue a 365 days visa if u re to be granted.
About the Minor stuff.. there is a page which requests that u fill in the details of ur legal guardian if u re a minor.. fill in that space and get the guardian to sign the form. u re a minor u have a high chance of being granted.
Best regards Man
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
abnur14:

The duration write it in correspondence to your return flight ticket and make sure the intended date of return corresponds also ...it might not be up to 365 days don't worry the counselor wld issue a 365 days visa if u re to be granted.
About the Minor stuff.. there is a page which requests that u fill in the details of ur legal guardian if u re a minor.. fill in that space and get the guardian to sign the form. u re a minor u have a high chance of being granted.
Best regards Man
God bless u broda.am filling 4 a 16yr old guy. His goin to study.its d guardians name am to fill 4d minor ryt? Meanwhile am nt sure he has booked a flight ticket so hw can i fill d duration.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
sorry I dey ask plenty question ... the mum and grand mum wants to join in going to Poland also.. wch visa should I apply for them? the national visa of schengen visa for them so I can do everything together ... thanks man
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
smithsydny:
sorry I dey ask plenty question ... the mum and grand mum wants to join in going to Poland also.. wch visa should I apply for them? the national visa of schengen visa for them so I can do everything together ... thanks man
yes fill the guardian's names i.e those that wrote a consent letter for the guy and are sponsoring him..about the ticket, make d reservation one or two days b4 d appointment date..if u re to book next month the return flight won't exceed 31-08-2016 consider this before writing the intended date of departure from Poland . about the guardians following him, I believe u can apply for the appointment all on one form (national visa form)..a guard at the embassy said that.. tho I don't know much about it but am sure since he's a minor applying for the guardians on the same form is easier and faster.. if u reside at abuja u could go to the embassy to confirm that... but u can also apply for a schengen visa for them after he has been granted visa .
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thnks man. Lemme get it done asap
abnur14:

yes fill the guardian's names i.e those that wrote a consent letter for the guy and are sponsoring him..about the ticket, make d reservation one or two days b4 d appointment date..if u re to book next month the return flight won't exceed 31-08-2016 consider this before writing the intended date of departure from Poland . about the guardians following him, I believe u can apply for the appointment all on one form (national visa form)..a guard at the embassy said that.. tho I don't know much about it but am sure since he's a minor applying for the guardians on the same form is easier and faster.. if u reside at abuja u could go to the embassy to confirm that... but u can also apply for a schengen visa for them after he has been granted visa .
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2015
abnur14:

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
abnur14:

ive finished filling nd it shwd corret save nd cancel. I choosed save.it later shwd overloaded. Plz wat does it mean. Or if u can pm me ur digit plz. Its vry vital. I need to get appointment bf d end of today.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
smithsydny:
ive finished filling nd it shwd corret save nd cancel. I choosed save.it later shwd overloaded. Plz wat does it mean. Or if u can pm me ur digit plz. Its vry vital. I need to get appointment bf d end of today.
download the PDF ...the embassy consular wld ask for it attach I passport photograph and let the guardian sign be careful not to sign at the place for EU citizens. also write d date and place
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
smithsydny:
download the PDF ...the embassy consular wld ask for it attach I passport photograph and let the guardian sign be careful not to sign at the place for EU citizens. also write d date and place..if u don't mind me asking what date did u get
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
abnur14:

bro i contactd the embassy via phone da didnt pick later calld me i explain to them dat i cant book an appoint d lady said theres no appointment 4nw. Is that possible? Cuz i tried saving d application bt it writing The application is loaded. Someone say somthng plz.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
smithsydny:
bro i contactd the embassy via phone da didnt pick later calld me i explain to them dat i cant book an appoint d lady said theres no appointment 4nw. Is that possible? Cuz i tried saving d application bt it writing The application is loaded. Someone say somthng plz.
wah ...it means u wld hv to wait till dey release anoda appointment date.. i also want to get an appointment for legalization but d embassy hasn't replied my emails ...and I wld b leaving soon... jst b patient
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
abnur14:

wah ...it means u wld hv to wait till dey release anoda appointment date.. i also want to get an appointment for legalization but d embassy hasn't replied my emails ...and I wld b leaving soon... jst b patient
da said its on d 10th of september it was posted on d page nt long ago. Bro plz lets talk off line plz. Hp u dnt mind.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
I also saw d date buh it ws late den
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
smithsydny:
da said its on d 10th of september it was posted on d page nt long ago. Bro plz lets talk off line plz. Hp u dnt mind.
am sorry bro ...due to some reasons I wld prefer we talk here..don't worry...jst throw out ur questions nd I wld gv answers to d ones I know ...d ones I don't know I wld let u know...
Best regards
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
abnur14:

am sorry bro ...due to some reasons I wld prefer we talk here..don't worry...jst throw out ur questions nd I wld gv answers to d ones I know ...d ones I don't know I wld let u know...
Best regards
heard frm a realible source dat da open d page btwn 8am to 12pm. Sometimes jst for 1hr or thereabout so wil jst kip a close eye on it befor 10th. Safe bro. Thnx alot
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
abnur14:

Best regards
got a call 4rm abj dis that d appointment was givn yestaday d opened da recieved some applications btwn 12 nd 1pm.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
smithsydny:
got a call 4rm abj dis that d appointment was givn yestaday d opened da recieved some applications btwn 12 nd 1pm.
for national Visa?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
abnur14:
for national Visa?
seems so bro.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
abnur14:
for national Visa?
seems for all visas
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
abnur14:

for national Visa?
bro do I have to register my form first before I fill the visa form? plz a quick reply cuz now dey saying lack of availability of appointment and the date is 8th of this month.. thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
smithsydny:
bro do I have to register my form first before I fill the visa form? plz a quick reply cuz now dey saying lack of availability of appointment and the date is 8th of this month.. thanks
since they are saying lack of available date to 8th it means there is no appointment date yet ...if there is an appointment the date wld be in some kind of column which u wld b asked to choose after clicking on it it wld direct u to d form to fill ...don't bother your self with dat National Visa - Fill in form
just go to National Visa - Register
form.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
abnur14:

since they are saying lack of available date to 8th it means there is no appointment date yet ...if there is an appointment the date wld be in some kind of column which u wld b asked to choose after clicking on it it wld direct u to d form to fill ...don't bother your self with dat National Visa - Fill in form
form.
God bless u broda
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by tdayof(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
abnur14:

form.
bro how much is the fee for aeronautical engineering in Poland? I have someone interested in Poland.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
tdayof:
bro how much is the fee for aeronautical engineering in Poland? I have some interested in Poland.
its €3000 man
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by tdayof(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
abnur14:

its €3000 man
oh good.. Any idea about the application process? How to apply to the school and what school are you going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.