Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (45521 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^inglorious bastards
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: This movie explores the Hitler story from a fictional point of view and had scenes written in chapters. grin

Teehee... you no add pincture nah. But are you talking about Schindler's List?

EDIT: Now there is a picture and I'm sure Greyfrog is right. Though 'technically' isn't it 'Inglourious bast e rds'?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Gawd!!!! You guys are too good. It's Inglorious basterds.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Okay. What of this one? This movie tells the story of racism (in the past) in a lighter tone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^The Help
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lol...u re right Mr Afam.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is a black american movie (obviously) produced by Tyler perry. He also acted in the movie. The movie is part of a series of movies with similar movie titles.....

Abeg make una get am o, because it is just too easy

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^ That movie was done on stage. I'm trying to remember the name.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is dat 'Diary of a mad black woman' fellis?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
fellis: This is a black american movie (obviously) produced by Tyler perry. He also acted in the movie. The movie is part of a series of movies with similar movie titles.....

Those madea movies
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: Is dat 'Diary of a mad black woman' fellis?
Na...It has family as part of it's title.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
This movie is about a girl that dedicated her life to getting revenge for her parents' killers. She had the habit of leaving an orchid flower at the place where she murdered her victims

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Let me see who gets this. This movie is a best picture oscar winner and tells a story of how two moles in different organisations (police and drug grp) try to expose the other to save their a.r.s.e.s.

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
fellis: This movie is about a girl that dedicated her life to getting revenge for her parents' killers. She had the habit of leaving an orchid flower at the place where she murdered her victims
colombiana tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
fellis: This movie is about a girl that dedicated her life to getting revenge for her parents' killers. She had the habit of leaving an orchid flower at the place where she murdered her victims
Colombiana
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
fellis: This is a black american movie (obviously) produced by Tyler perry. He also acted in the movie. The movie is part of a series of movies with similar movie titles.....

madea tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
The Madea family reunion or wat? I don forget sha
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: Let me see who gets this. This movie is a best picture oscar winner and tells a story of how two moles in different organisations (police and drug grp) try to expose the other to save their a.r.s.e.s.
shit forgot the title anyway two cops, matt damon and I forgot the others moffos . nice movie tho but the end is weird
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
nice thread
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shit forgot the title anyway two cops, matt damon and I forgot the others moffos . nice movie tho but the end is weird
You tried sha...and yeah...d end is kinda weird. So, who knows d title oh?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^ That movie was done on stage. I'm trying to remember the name.

No, it wasn't done on stage grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:

You're very correct, 'family' is part of the title.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2013
sholay2011: Is dat 'Diary of a mad black woman' fellis?

Nope. So nobody knows? And I thought Tyler perry movies were popular....
sholay2011: Let me see who gets this. This movie is a best picture oscar winner and tells a story of how two moles in different organisations (police and drug grp) try to expose the other to save their a.r.s.e.s.

Contagion ?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Contagion ?
Nah sis tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
fellis:

madea na?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
fellis:

The Madea family reunion? ?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
sholay2011:
You tried sha...and yeah...d end is kinda weird. So, who knows d title oh?
"the departed". and I didn't check online cool cool
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: "the departed". and I didn't check online cool cool
You are right!!!!!!!! Yeah...The Departed...you try oo...and u said u didn't 'cheat'...okay then.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2013
sholay2011:
You are right!!!!!!!! Yeah...The Departed...you try oo...and u said u didn't 'cheat'...okay then.
I didn't, jack Nicholson , dicaprio .nice movie. love the beginning when he talks about why black people are not successful lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: madea tongue tongue

You got the columbiana right but you didn't get the madeamoviecompletely, just part of the name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.